TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 am

[[heys, no controlling her. You don't even know who she is yet >_> just a friendly mod warning]]

Nix stumbled back from the wolf-girl, breathing harshly. "You....you're..." She whispered before her legs seemed to give out on her, causing her to crash to the ground. "Where am I?!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 pm

{(Grrrrrrrrr!!!! *pounds head* I DID IT AGAIN!!! I'm cuuuuuuuuursed!!!!)}
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm

"And it all continues to snowball," Greysight groaned.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:54 pm

[[it's ok, you're fine lol]]

Nix looked at the bison and saw the others there. "Oh no way...Leonardo-san?!" She yelled, trying to stand on her unsteady legs. "Man world-travelling sucks." She finally stood and stumbled toward the bison. "Leonardo-san! Usagi-kun said you might be somewhere! He went to your place and couldn't find you, so I open the portal again but it dragged me in instead of bringing you out. Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 am

(Hey, guys? Should we keep waiting for 1000oceans, or how much longer do we wait until I make Mikey a free character?)
"Usagi?" said Venus "You know Usagi...and Leo. Leo, who is this? And why didn't Usi-kun get sucked in too?"
"Who is Usgai?" asked Toph.
"Friend of ours," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 pm

[[probably one more day, then mikey's free. I can control both, if you like]]

"I'm a dimension jumper, so I've been to Usagi-san's world several times. He took me to the battle Nexus once, too. That's how I saw Leo. Never got a chance to talk to him though." Nix shrugged. "Usagi-san was in the kitchen, wondering if 'Michelangelo' had raided the fridge. He thought if yes, then you were on a trip." She rubbed her forehead. "Ow, headache."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm

(okay, one more day and then Mikey (and Katara?) are yours.)
"Did he say anything about me?" Venus asked "Like if he was worried about me or anything?"
"Oh brother," Raphael shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 pm

"Okay, you have a crush on someone named 'rabbit'?!" (Usagi in Japanese is bunny)

"Better than some crushes I've seen." Don muttered.

"Need I mention Dianne again?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:41 am

[[kk Smile]]

Nix frowned at Venus. "Yeah, he says hi and keep out of trouble." She laughed slightly, then suddenly went shy. "Uh..where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 pm

"Anotha' dimension. Use the tail as an elevator a get on dis thing," Raph said with a shrug "And it's funniah, than that, Miranda, he actually is a rabbit."
"You had a crush on a girl who looked like a gecko with brown hair and only wore a pink scarf around her neck," Venus retorted.
"While I'd love to hear of your various love lives, we really need to find that Splinter person before the Fire Nation does," said Toph.
"And we should probably find where Azula is hiding Zuko," said Aang "That was what we were doing when we lost Momo."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:01 pm

[[ok, Mikey and Katara are free. I'll take mikey, cause I'm not confident enough with Katara]]

Nix frowned at the moving tail. "Is that...a bison?" She asked before climbing easily up by grabbing onto Appa's side fur. She swung up behind Raph and gasped. "Woah, so high up!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

(Okay, Mikey belongs to Katniss and Katara is free.)
"A flying bison," said Aang.
"Pretty cool, huh?" said Venus.
"Hurry guys," said Katara "Who knows how much time left we have to save Zuko and find Master Splinter."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:24 pm

"Splinter? Oh, is he that rat Usagi-kun told me about?" Nix asked and Mikey nodded.

"Did you go to the Battle Nexus? Cause I did, and I won!" He grinned and nix glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

"You? Win? He's kidding, right?" She asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

"Sadly no," said Raph "And we are never going to hear the end of it."
"Unless, I sew his mouth shut," smirked Venus.
"What's a Battle Nexus?" asked Toph.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"It's a tournament to decide who's the strongest person in the galaxy." Nix explained in short before Appa began to move. "Woah!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

(Woah I missed a lot! Sorry I was gone for so long guys!)

"Wow." Evelyn muttered as the bison took off. "We're really high." She turned around to face Katara. "So who's this Zuko guy you mentioned? And Azula?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"Sorry, Katara and Evelyn," Falljoy said, almost embarressed, "but already know."

They all looked at the blonde wolf.

"Yeah...I sorta read your mind." Then she added quickly, "It happens when I'm bored! I can't controll it then!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Evelyn blushed. "That might have been useful information." She quickly tried to calculate the things she'd thought while Falljoy had been living with them. She glanced at Leo, then back at Falljoy, laughing nervously.'I definitely need to ask Master Splinter how to guard my thoughts after we find him.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

"Remind me to teach you a few techniques for blocking that: Falljoy." Said the other telepath in the group, Greysight.

"Oh sure, like you're never in our minds." Don muttered.

"I never said it was perfect, but it helps." Greysight said, "Now, this Azula sounds like a psycho... Given our luck, Splinter's going to be somewhere near her or her associates."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yes, she is psycho who wants to kill us. She is princess of the Fire Nation," explained Aang "Zuko is her brother, but he joined our side so he could teach me Firebending."
"I still don't trust him," said Katara "Anyway, her friends are Mai and Ty Lee. Ty lee can paralyze you and Mai is a throwing knife master, but they betrayed Azula and she locked them up in prison."
"If dat Azula lays one han' on Masta' Splina' I'll, I'll-RRR!" Raph growled and small flames shot out of his hands.
"You're a Firebender!" said Katara.
"I dunno," said Venus "I did that earlier too. And Leo did the same thing with water. And Donnie with air and his bo staff. Nothings happened to Mikey yet. Do you think it seems like a good explanation, Donie? Maybe our worlds had a rift that gave us bending and brought us here."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

"A plainly obvious fact, Venus. You start to 'bend' and then the rift opens up in the lair." Donatello muttered, "The two are clearly interconnected."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:58 pm

"So...what's bending?" Nix asked, clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 pm

"It's the ability to move the elements at your will using energy and-" began Aang before getting cut off by Venus.
"DON'T TREAT ME LIKE I'M STUPID! I MAY NOT BE AS SMART AS YOU ARE DONNIE, BUT I'M A STRAIGHT A STUDENT!" At this point flames were coming out of the palms of Venus's hand "YOU ARE SO CONCEITED SOMETIMES! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT! WE ALL CAN'T BE AS SMART AS YOU, DONATELLO! YOU ARE GRACED WITH INTELLIGENCE. MIKEY WITH NATURAL ATHLETIC ABILITY. RAPH HAS GREAT FIGHTING SKILLS. LEO IS VERY GOOD WITH SPIRITUAL THINGS AND MEDITATION. I HAVE GREAT AIM! MY SHURIKEN ARE UNMATCHED! SO JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SMART DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm

"O...kay... Usagi was right- never tick Venus off." Nix whispered to Mikey, who grinned.

"Yup!"

"So, bending is controlling the elements?" Nix asked Aang, ignoring the screaming in teh background. "Which elements? I've seen a lot during my travels."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Water, Fire, Earth, and Air," answered Aang.

Meanwhile...

"Let me at him!" screeched Venus being held back by Toph.
"Hey, Raphael!" said Toph "A little help over here! Little Blind girl trying to stop your sister from killing your brother."
"Ya doing' fine!" said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next