TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 pm

"Thanks," said Venus.
"Readin' minds," he said "Very rude."
"Raphie, if she has powers, she should use them," said Venus "While I abuse them. Them being my powers that is. Right, Momo?" The lemur made a noise in agreement.
"Uh," groaned Raph "We're barely here for ten minutes an' ya've already made one'a ya friends."

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm

"It isn't whether I should 'use them' or not, it's very stressful having to hold them back." She lowered her voice so only Raph should hear, "At least it wasn't something private and embarassing... unless of course you find it embarassing that you like my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

"De-ba-mm," Raph spluttered, blushing "I'm scoutin' ahead." and took off.
Venus laughed. Matchmaker from hell time! Momo made a noise that she supposed was supposed to be him laughing along with her. She gave him a piece of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:29 pm

"Way to go," Don said, "I thought only April could make him blush like that."

"It wasn't my intention..."

"Do you sense Splinter Anywhere?"

"No, I feel as if he was here... but hours ago." She replied, "Which is wierd seeing as I saw him barely twenty minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

"Maybe time moves faster here," said Venus, petting Momo's head "Like a Narnia sort of thing." Suddenly they saw Raphael running back.
"Guys," he said "I found a whole village of people. There was a bald kid with a blue arrow tatoo, and a girl with braids and these hair loopy things, and a guy with a ponytail, s short one actually."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

"Now that's an accurate description..." Muttered Greysight.

"Did they see you?" Don asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 pm

"Nobody asked you," snapped Raph "And no, they didn't."
"Raph, be nice," said Venus in a warning tone.
Suddenly they heard a voice.
"This way, Twinkle toes" the voice said, it seemed feminine, but tough "There are some people over there and I think Momo is on one of their shoulders!"

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 pm

"How did she know that...?" Evelyn whispered, bewildered. She concentrated on the ground again. "Woah." She muttered.

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"I can...I can actually see them through the earth. It's like my magic is heightened by ten times. There's a short boy with a staff, a girl, another shorter girl, and a taller boy. Just like Raph said."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:52 pm

"Venus, they're human... I can tell by the thought patterns. It might be a good idea if you take 'momo' to them before they see a bunch of humanoid animals standing about."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 pm

(Aang is a free character right now until someone takes him, so everyone can play him)
"Alright," said Venus giving Momo a pat "Maybe they know where I can get another!" She ran out to them and called out "Excuse me!"
"Momo!" the boy with the staff exclaimed "Where did you find him?"
"He was looking for food," said Venus "I gave him some fruit. What's your name? I'm Venus Hamato."
"Interesting name," said the boy "I'm Aang. This is Katara, Sokka, and Toph."
"Nice to meet you," Venus did a respectful bow "Do you know where I can get one of those lemurs? Is there a pet shop nearby?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Falljoy was looking at the girl like she was crazy. You don't just go running up to stangers in a strange land. But yet they seemed nice enough. She stood up, and that alarmed tthe older boy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That doggie stood up!!"

Falljoy's eyes started to glow dangerously.

"Don't call me a dog!!! I'm a wolf, nothing else!"

"A wolf that can stand up."

"And a ton more." She said almost braagingly, "So watch your mouth, BOY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 pm

"Smooth move, Sokka," said Toph.
"He reminds ya of Mikey, doesn't he Falljoy?" laughed Venus then said to Sokka "You don't want to make her mad."
"Mikey?" asked Aang.
"My older brother," answered Venus "So about that pet shop-"
"I don't even know what a pet shop is," said Toph.
"No pet shops, huh?" said Venus "Hey, guys, they've seen Falljoy. I think you'll all be fine."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Evelyn looked at Leo curiously. It took a special person to not pass out at the sight of a humaniod animal.

"If they're ok with Falljoy, I guess it's alright." Leo shrugged, motioning for the others to follow him as he walked over to Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Sokka's mouth dropped open in surpise, but everyone else looked almost blankly at the other four turtles.

"Great, now we're having a Weird Humanoid Creatures takover!!" The half-bald boy called out in alarm.

He got smacked upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm

"Trust me, they don't bite." Evelyn winked, grabbing Leo's hand.

He kissed the top of her head, grinning. "She's right." He bowed. "I am Leonardo, and these are my brothers. Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello." He said, gesturing to the corresponding turtle.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Venus quickly kicked him where the sun don't shine "They are ALL my friends, four are my brothers."
Raph looked at Sokka "I don't know whether to say 'Good job.' or ask 'What am I gonna do wit'chu?'"
"The one's with the shells," said Toph "They are you're brothers?"
"That's right," said Venus. Just then Rpah noticed something.
"How could you tell!" he yelled "Ya' blind!"
"I see with Earthbending," she answered.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 pm

"What's earthbending?" Falljoy asked while Momo jumped back onto her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 pm

"Wait, do you mean you can feel the vibrations around you make and create an image in your head using them?" Evelyn asked, somehow knowing this little blind girl could do the same thing she could when she had her hands on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm

"That and This," said Toph. She began to bend ans without even touching it, a huge boulder arose out of the ground and slammed into a column made while Toph had been bringing up the boulder.
"Cool," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Evelyn grinned widely. "You mean you guys can control the elements too?!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

"Oh, great. Now not only are they monsters, but they copy us too." Sokka said unhappily, but one look at the expression on Falljoy's face made Sokka's face look like he's seen another saber-toothed moose lion.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"This is so awesome! Can you guys do any other types of magic? Like healing or levitation?" Evelyn was practically jumping up and down with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"Excuse me. I find this all to be very... interesting." Greysight stepped forwards, "There are more important things to worry about."

"Oh... hey, you're a girl turtle, are you their sister?" Asked the bald one with the arrow on his forehead.

"You're a human too, is the girl with the braids your sister?" She quipped, causing Aang to blush.

"No!"

"Then no, I'm not their sister... I'm that person they don't really like but tolerate." She looked directly to Leonardo when said this and then looked back to Aang, "We're looking for another animal, a rat who uses a walking stick. Since you seem to be so open to horrific monsters such as ourselves, perhaps you could be willing to assist us?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm

"I'm their sister. I'm a human," said Venus "And I like you! You're my friend!"
"Everyone is ya friend, Venus," said Raph "Accordin' to you anyway."
"Not him," Venus told her brother pointing to Sokka "He's annoying. And mean. And he's starting to make me mad with all the comments on us mutants."
"Mutants," said Toph "That's what you call yourself? What kind of name is that, Giddy Girl?"
"Did you just call me Giddy Girl?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 pm

"Mutant. It comes from the term 'mutation'." Donatello replied, "Although, granted... not all of us are technically mutations. Falljoy has always been an anthropomorphic wolf, and Greysight... she's... uh... well... just scary."

"I am not!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next