TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 pm

(Is it okay if you open up your Personal Messaging? It's easier for me that way. Or is there some other way to get it to you?)
"Yes, exactly, but we still need to get to Master Splinter," said Venus "But Miranda, please, is the pressure too much to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm

(Sorry my parents don't allow me to PM Sad is there a link you can post on the topic you made? Besides that I don't think there's any other way to contact me. I'm sorry! Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:44 pm

(Yes I think so actually! *time lapse* The link can be found on the page under my edited post.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

(Yayness!!!! *Goes to look, laughing like a maniac*)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

(LOL, but we're getting off topic.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

(Oh yeah whoops!)

"Ugh!" Evelyn dropped to her knees. Stones suddenly lifted from the ground and air rumbled around her. Fire suddenly shot out of her hands, and somewhere in the kitchen the sink exploded, water gushing out. "S-serious surge of e-energy!"She shouted over the swirling air.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"This is not good," Venus said, helping Miranda up and then holding a hand out for Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Evelyn quickly got a hold of herself, the magic stopping. "Thank goodness it wasn't dark magic or I wouldn't have been able to stop it. Instict is easy ignore sadly." She took Venus's hand, standing up unsteadily. "Thanks."

(Got to go! I'll be on later though Wink )
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Greysight's powers were wired differently than Evelyn's, and so she couldn't simply battle this off like she did other powers. The girl turtle's body shook, and she feel to her knees again, her ears bleeding. "I can't..."

(remember, Grey is still in HER room)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Falljoy's ears were ringing very badly, but she hardly noticed. They were standing right in front of a large swirling entity of various colors. Everyone stood in wonder as the vortex crackled, shot lightning, and showed quite a light show.

It was disturbingly quiet, besides the vortex. No one said anything.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

"I have an idea," said Venus. She put her hand on Miranda's/Greysight's head with the hand she was using to pull her up at a moments notice "Maybe this will release some pressure. Healethics!" A glittery orange glow enveloped Miranda's/Greysight's head.

(Healethics- is used to heal any injury or problem. Venus hopes that it will help Miranda/Greysight help get the powers under control enough to walk.)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Greysight's ears seemed to stop bleeding, "We need to... close it... or it'll get... bigger!" She let Venus guide her towards the others.

Don was looking at his scanner. "Has anyone seen Master Splinter?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

"Shouldn't he be in his room?" asked Venus as she guided Greysight.
"Why? Aren'cha picking him up on dat fancy scanna' of ya's," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

"No, it doesn't pick up heat signatures -- at least not yet -- I haven't cali-..."

"He's gone." Greysight huffed weakly, "Damn him! This is going to hurt..." She stood straight, pulled Venus off of her and moved past Donatello and Raphael and Falljoy as she boldly entered the room. Clearly whatever the rift was, it was still causign her pain... her ears began to bleed again.

She didn't give anyone a chance to catch her and dived right into the rift....

..~*~..

Greysight landed in the snow and was instantly glad she had her coat. mutant turtles weren't like normal turtles... they were partially warm blooded and had to be in order for their hearts to support a bipedal system. Either way, it was extremely cold!

Her ears were still bleeding, she felt dizzy but ignored it and spred out her telepathy looking for any signs for her old Astral Mentor.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Falljoy made to catch the female turtle, but she stumbled into the mass. She heard the startled screams of the others in the lair, but were quickly drowned out by the crackling lightning.

She would've landed hard, but she landed in something soft and cold. Snow. Of course, with her fur coat, she wasn't cold at all, but her blood didn't run cold because of that. In front of her was a small lemur-ish thing. It was as if it was part siamese cat, with the brown face, part bat, with the long ears and wings, and part ringtailed lemur, for practically everything else.

She had never seen a creature like this in the Vale, and she doubted there actually was. The creature sniffed Falljoy curiously. It wasn't scared of her at all. It must be used to seeing bigger animals.

Falljoy's fur stood on end, "Momo! Where are you?"

Fantastic. I don't have time to go invisible without him seeing me.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

"We have to go after them!" Leo yelled.

He made his way into the room, also jumping into the rift. His landing was softened by something...snow? Just then Evelyn landed on top of him.

"Ouch!"

"Hehe. Sorry." She blushed, standing up. She looked around. Falljoy was a couple of meters away, staring at some brown lemur thing. 'That means Greysight has to be around here somewhere. I hope she's alright.' Evelyn thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

"No time to waste!" shouted Venus in her usual way, then pushed Donnie, Raph and Mikey and jumped in her self. And she landed on...Raph's shell.
"V, ya crushin' me," he managed.
"Sorry, Ra-kun," Venus quickly got off and into the snow "Good thing I'm wearing my long-sleeve outfit."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

"Venus!" Evelyn called, knowing she would follow.

"Shhh!" Leo said, putting a finger to his lips. "We don't know if we're in safe territory." He turned to the right. "Look, there's Raph and Venus over there." He said.

They walked towards them.

"You ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:21 am

"Besides our hundred pound sistah crushin' me?" he said sarcastically "Fine, peachy in fact."
"I am not a hundred pounds," she snapped "More like ninety-five-...ish. Shouldn't we care about where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Leo nodded his head in agreement, looking around. "All I see is snow."

Evelyn put a hand to the ground, trying to sense vibrations. "We aren't alone. There are five people very close by, and a little further...a village. And a really big creature I think. Either that or a lot of people are standing REALLY close together." She said, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Greysight simply stood there in the snow and watched her supposed friends. Her eyes drifted towards where someone had called out for 'Momo' and guessed they were talking about the Lemur-like creature. "Evelyn's right." She finally said flatly, feeling a little bitter about something she would never admit to outloud. "They're looking for the critter."

She pulled out a dried apple slice out of her pocket and offered it to 'Momo'. "Go and hide if you want, but I don't see the point. They're just beyond the mound anyways..." Then, to Momo, she gently said, "C'mon... let's go find those people lookin' for ya..."

Don reluctantly stepped through the rift, he saw his brothers, sister, 'friends' and Greysight offering food to some animal. "Where's Splinter?"

"Not here."

"Gee, thanks Randi. Think you can be a little more precise next time?"

Greysight just sighed at the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

"Give her a break, Donnie," said Venus, now petting this 'Momo' she smiled and said to the lemur "Oh, you are just so cute! Nii-san*, if we find another can we it!?"
"Oh, brotha'," Raph said "It's Mikey all ova' again."

(*Nii-san- Japanese for older brother. This is what Venus nicknamed Leo.)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Greysight looked to Raphael and smiled, "You know you want one too."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

"Miranda," he grumbled angrily looking her in the eyes. 'Wow,' he thought 'That two color eye thing really works for her. Oh, brother, what am I thinking!'
"He's so cute!" exclaimed Venus as Momo climbed up and sat on her shoulder "Aw, Momo, you're such a kawaii little lemur."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Miranda handed the fruit over to Venus so she could give it to the lemur and looked to Raph again. "Look, I know you're still mad at me about a few things... but remember, when we first met I did say to leave me there. Didn't I? And thanks, most people are really freaked out by my eyes."

"Oh brother." Don rolled his eyes looking over to the hill of snow that Evelyn and Miranda had mentioned. "My scanner doesn't work here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next