TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

"You know when you just talked there?" said Venus "I'll I head was the Peanut's 'Wah,wah,wah,wah,wah,wah.' " Venus then walked out of the room.
"Just ignore hur," said Raph "She wants ta get'cha mad. Dat's just hur goal. Venus is very stubborn about science/magic debate and ya know it."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"You'd think she'd listen." Donatello replied, "Even in history, things people thought were 'magic' turned out to be just another type of science. Miranda has even stated that there is a biological reason for her abilities! I think she likes you, ya know..." Realizing what he said, Donatello quickly changed the subject: "Look, before you two came in, I was reaching for my headphones and the air picked up and pushed them towards. While it was odd, I refuse to simply assume that I created it, as far as I know, the gust could have been caused by one of my machines."
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

"Ha! So it did happen to you too! Don, do you really think science can explain everything? It can't explain the Ninja Tribunal powers you guys had for a while can it? Or my powers?" Evelyn asked.

"Well technically that's energy." Leo interjected.

Evelyn thought for a moment. "So maybe magic is energy. I don't know. I'm just saying science can't explain it but in a way magic can. Besides, magic is just a name for people using an unknown force to do something unexplained, and that's what you just did, if you want to get technical." She smirked at Doni.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

"No, the Ninja Tribunal is an ancient group of Japanese warriors," came a female voice from the shadows, "Those 'powers' that you speak of are truly a combination of magic and science."

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Leo nodded his head in agreement. "I was just referring to channeling our chi, which is life energy."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

The blood drained from Donatello's face, he was so caught up with what he was saying he had not realized that several other people had simply barged into his lab; and, just beyond his door and behind Leonardo he saw the angry glare of Miranda. She must have head Don's comment to Raph. The purple masked brother turned his sudden fear into anger, "Geeze! Doesn't anyone here know how to KNOCK?! This is my lab! I'm getting sick of you people just barging in here, what if I was working with explosive chemicals?" He turned his attention to the one in the shadows, jabbing his finger towards the girl, "You especially! You are always breaking into my room when I'm not here. Do it again and I'll ban you!"

Don was officially angry, "Now, all of you: get out of my room!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

"Does that mean I have to get off the ceiling?" asked a voice from above. Everyone looked up, even though they already knew who it was.
"If you are climbin' on duh ceilin's now dat means your eavesdroppin' problem is gettin' worse," said Raph.
"And yeah, Donnie, I heard everything," said Venus dropping down.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

"I knock when I visit your rooms. I ask if I can come in. I wait to be invited. Did any of you do that just now? No!" They wanted to see 'Magic'? Fine, he'd show them magic, he grabbed bow and twirled it, wind began to blow, forcing everyone back towards the door. As soon as all of them, every single girl and his brothers were out of the lab, the door slammed shut and locked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 pm

"Fine, even though you brought me to your world for help on an invention, Donatello." The girl walked out of the shadows. "And here's that ratchet that was stuck between the grates."

The girl was neither human nor turtle. In fact, she was a brightly colored canine. Bright yellow fur with blotches of brown. Her eyes were a peircing aqua blue. And she was standing on her two hind legs, making her even more amazing.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

"Holey sh-" Evelyn quickly covered her mouth before a cuss word escaped. She stood up. Everyone was laying on the floor outside Doni's room.

"Am I the only one that saw that?!" She asked, mystified.

Last edited by Leo'sGirl on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Donatello had blew Falljoy out of the lab along with everyone else, and so the pretty yellow wolf wasn't able to hand over the tool. Miranda helped Falljoy up. Miranda was a turtle, and female with one blue eye and one red. She wore shades on her brow and an old leather patch coat covered in patches.

Shegently took the tool from Falljoy. "Maybe it'd be best if we left him alone for a while..." She said, "Let him get accustomed to the idea of his new abilities. And I think you guys are over looking a bigger problem... you've been really disrespecting his space."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm

(Greysight, you reminded me of another reason I made Don the airbender! Bo Staff=Aang's Flying staff!)
"Nah, I did see.," said Raph.
"Crap, now he's mad," spat Venus.
"Donatello has all right to be," said Master Splinter coming out of his room "All of us are guilty of barging in on Donatello, but what troubles me was what pushed you all back."
"Yeah," said Raph "It was like he used duh air was pushin' us backwith his bo." He noticed his sister was gone "Venus, are ya listenin'? Venus?"
Venus stood in front of Donnie's door. She gulped knocked and said "Hey, Donnie. I'm sorry, absolutely, sincerely sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" Venus only hated one thing: When her brothers were mad at her. She knew she had a lot of things to work on: one, politeness two, the eavesdropping problem three, kindness, etc.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Greysight aka Miranda patted the tool into her palm, listening to everything being said. She hadn't really 'barged' in, but had walked over at an inopportune time. "Hey Venus?" She said kindly, "Take it from the telepath, that isn't a good idea right about now." Clearing her throat, she went on, "Nezumi-San is right: Let's just focus on 'how'... something has caused an influx of power and you are feeling the affects in."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"But-" said Venus "Fine, but I want to punch the punching bag first."
"Please don't destroy it this time!" said Raph.
"I'll try," Venus told him. Venus cleched up her fist, but without realizing it fire was coming from it.
"Wait, Little Sister, don't-" began Raph, but it was too late. Venus had punched the punching bad and now it was on fire. She checked her hand for fire, seeing it was gone she slapped her head "Sorry, Raph."
"We have more," Raph shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Miranda sighed, secretly relieved that the Hamato clan all hows powers now for two reasons: One, they wouldn't see their guests such as herself and Kelsie as so 'unique' and Two, Raph and everyone else completely forgot what else Don had said about HER. "Ok, looks like we've got a 'how to control my new powers' class coming up, Kelsie? You control the elements, right? I think this is your deal."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm

"What? School," groaned Raph "Is dis gonna be like duh the time Venus took us to her school as exchange students?"
"Doubtful," said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"Raph: stop pretending to be stupid and just concentrate on controlling your powers." Greysight ordered and disappeared into her room.

..~*~..

Meanwhile, in Splinter's room, the same rift that gave everyone their powers begins to get bigger...

(You DID Say they go to the air bender's universe... RIGHT? Here's your way in)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Falljoy's ear cocked. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Everyone chorused

"That whining...it's coming from Master Splinter's room!"

Everyone looked at the wolf quizzically.

"I swear! There's something in his room causing that whining!"

She bagan to sneak towards Splinter's room. Soon, everyone followed suit. Even Donnie, who came out of his room without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

[uhm... no, he didn't come out of his room yet.]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:44 pm

(Thanks for the plot enter point Greysight!)
"What is that?" Venus said, suddenly beginning to hear the noise.
"You con hear it too, now V?" asked Raph. Venus nodded.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Donatello stepped out of his lab, a small device in his hands and an angry/confused look on his face. "Master Splinter, there's a strange energy spike in your room and it's getting bigger!"

Meanwhile, in her own room, Miranda was sitting on her knees, holding the sides of her head. The pressure her mind was feeling was immensely strong, and very painful. "H... HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm

"Miranda!" exclaimed Venus remembering that the girl was a telepath. Venus dashed inside to see the turtle holding the sides of her head. Venus exclaimed "Miranda!" again. She kneeled down next to her "What's wrong? Do you need help?" Venus put her arm over Miranda's shoulder ready to help her get up at any moment.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Falljoy slowly opened the screen doors and took a sniff inside. She quickly pulled her muzzle out.

"I would not recommend going in there..."

So of course everyone pushed their way inside.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:34 pm

[Leo'sGirl, do you want a preview of the Yu-Gi-Oh/Avatar story? I've written what is either is going to be the first part of the first chapter or the prolouge so far and I need an opnion.]
"Miranda, something is going on in Splinter's room," said Venus "We need to get there." Suddenly, Venus felt the need to scan the lair "Scanethics!" she commanded, putting a hand to the floor. A glittery purple light shown from beneath her. "A great power..." Venus said "The lair is...spiritually shaking. Miranda, please let me help you up. We need to get to Master Splinter's room. That's where the epicenter is."

(Whenever Venus uses an ethic, the color of the ethic will be the color she says it in.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:05 pm

(Yeah totally! Oh and uh Greysight? Kelsie is in Summer Heat, Evelyn is in this one. Lolz!)

Evelyn put her hands on her head. "I think Venus is right. The energy doesn't feel evil though. It actually feels like it contains an elemental origin, or at least from somewhere where elemental magic is heightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next