TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm

"Yes you are!" said Venus "And that's a good thing! I'm scary when I get mean!"
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Greysight scoffed, biting in all the things she wanted to say just then. Instead she simply adjusted her coat's collar and headed towards the villiage with out a word to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm

"Venus." Evelyn sighed. She shivered. "Anyone else cold?" She asked, making flames burst out of her hands. "Ah. Much better." She smiled.

Last edited by Leo'sGirl on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm

"What I say?" asked Venus "Oh well, she'll get over it. Momo, you want a fruit piece!?" She handed the lemur a piece of fruit. Raph went after Greysight. He tapped her shoulder "Ya know Venus meant it as a compliment. She's...weird like dat."
"Firebender!" exclaimed Toph.
"You're from the Fire Nation?" asked Aang.
"The Fire what now?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

"No." Evelyn said, furrowing her brow.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

"I'm tired of this. All of it." She said when they were away from the group, "I'm surrounded by... hyperactive girls whose super powers make me look like a common Mary Sue and four... four oblivious jerks who still think I'm some kind of evil criminal bent on world friggin domination." With each word, Greysight became angrier she whirrled to face Raphael, "You know what? I've had ENOUGH. You all can kiss my shell good bye!" She turned again and headed right for the town.

Last edited by Greysight on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more explaination)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Falljoy, despite seeing angrier Dograegon (deer+dragon creatures), backed away, since now that she knew just HOW angry she can get. She let the fuming turtle by.

Now onto the more important matter:

"No, we're from no Fire Nation. We found a rift in Master Splinter's room and we fell in. How they got thier powers, I don't know. Since I already have plenty, I didn't get any elemental powers. We mean you no harm at all. Although, if you wish to harm US, we'll attack. But you pose as no threat to us, so we pose no threat to you."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht? she said in Raph's mind
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Evelyn laughed. "We don't even know if we're in the same dimension or time period Falljoy."

The boy with the arrow starred at them like they were crazy. "Right." He laughed nervously. "Anyway, we have no clue who you're talking about."

Last edited by Leo'sGirl on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 am

Actually, she said that privately to Raphael, some distance away from the others... so that they wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

"Who is Master Splinter?" asked Toph.
"Mutant rat. Wise old sensei. Mine and my brothers father," Venus stated the facts.
~*~
Raph grabbed her hand "Somehow I don't think the rest of the town will be as acceptin' towards ya."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm

(Oh! Ok I'm sorry! I'll change my post. I'd delete it, but for some reason it won't let me.)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

"It looks like they're from some time in ancient times," said Venus "But from different places. Katara and Sokka look like Native Americans, Aang looks like a Buddhist monk, and Toph looks like she's from some Asian country. But naturally of course, they speak English."
"What's English?" asked Toph.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

"The language you and I are speaking." Falljoy said patiently.

Sokka, for some reason, kept staring at her. It was making the wolf uncomfortable.

"What?" she asked,irritated

"You're eyes are soooooo blue!!!"

She gave him a blank, yet annoyed look
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

"You're an idiot," said Venus and slapped his head.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:10 pm

She didn't bother to pull away from Raphael, Greysight knew he was much stronger than her physially. The girl leaned closer, "No one's 'accepting' of me, Raphael Hamato, that's a little fact I learned a long time ago. Now let me go."

..~*~..

Don glanced over his shoulder to where Raph and Randi -- he still thought the name suited her -- were talking some ways away. "I'm sorry to cut introductions so short, but we really need to get moving: We came through a rift... ah, uh... rip between your world and our own. We have reason to believe that our father -- Master Splinter -- is here. We want to find him quickly because we don't know how stable the rip is. It could close at any moment... or it could open wider. Will you help us?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm

"I bet you we can use Appa to look for him!" exclaimed Aang.
"What's an Appa?" asked Venus.
"My flying bison," said Aang.
~*~
"In case you haven't noticed, dose kids over dere are very exceptin' of ya, except for maybe that Sokka guy, but on de otha' hand my family is very exceptin' of ya." said Raph "And so am I."
"Raphie! Miranda! Get your shells over here! We're gonna use Appa, a flying bison to look for Master Splinter!" called Venus.
"Ug," said Raph "More animals."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 pm

"Those 'kids' over there just found themselves face-to-face with more than mutant, and have clearly seen many weird things before even meeting us." She replied, "And you only 'accept' me because of Master Splinter and maybe Venus. If HE hadn't stepped up to DEFEND me..." She trailed off shaking her head, "After we find him, I'm gone. I don't need to be around people who suspect me of murder and treason." She turned and started walking back to the group.

"Wait... it flies?" Donatello shook his head, "and yet he has no wings or gliding membranes like the lemure. Does he... manipulate air currents or something?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well according to legend," explained Aang "The first airbenders learned how to air bend from the flying bison, the first waterbenders learned from the moon, the first firebenders learned from dragons -now extinct- and the first earthbenders learned from badger moles. So I guess you're right, even though I kinda don't understand what you just said."
"Bending?" said Venus "You mean like what Evelyn does? Controlling water, earth, fire and air?"
"Yeah," said Aang "But it has to do with energy and chi and chuckra and stuff. The sad part is that I'm the last airbender."
"You poor guy!" said Venus giving Aang a hug "If you don't mind me asking, how did the others die?"
"I ran away after finding out that they were moving me away from my guardian. I got trapped in an iceberg for 100 years -making me really 112 years old-, but while I was in the iceberg a fire nation army came and killed them all and then went to the other temples and killed them," explained Aang "For one hundred years the other three nations have been at war with the fire nation and the fire nation is winning."
~*~
"I know I thing a' two 'bout not bein' excepted," said Raph "I woulda come 'round ta ya eventually even widout Masta' Splina' or V, got dat?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"Why are the nations at war?" Evelyn asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"Because the Fire Nation want to control all the nations and make fire the only bendable element," explained Aang "Katara and Sokka's mom was killed because of it and Katara is the last waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm

"I'm so sorry." Evelyn told the dark skinned boy and girl. She turned Aang, a thought suddenly hitting her."Hey! I can control air too, so in a way, it's kind of like I'm an airbender too." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:04 pm

"Well, no... you control them all: Evelyn. I'm pretty sure it's a little different." Don pointed out, "I think I might... be able to 'bend' the air, but I'm not too sure about it yet"

Greysight glared at Raphael, "You really believe that, and yet your thoughts rang almost as loud as Leo's... expecting me to 'betray' you guys at any moment. I might as well do it just to prove you right..." Before Raph could answer, they reached the others. "Can we please go now? I'm cold, hungry, and emotionally unstable. Such conditions make don't bode well for me."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"I can kinda 'bend the air', if anything, but I'm not sure it counts. All I can do is roar and send forth some sonic wind from my mouth. Feels so weird, that does." Falljoy said while petting Momo
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 pm

"Wait!" said Aang "You can bend all four elements?! You're the avatar of your world?!"
"Avatar?" asked Venus "What's that?"
"The only person who can bend all four elements in our world," answered Aang "...And that's me."
"So duh fate of duh world rests in duh hands of a twelve year old," said Rpah coming over with Greysight "I feel reassured."
"Geez, Donnie," said Venus "With all this talk of bending, and flying animals that shouldn't fly, a kid getting trapped in an iceberg for a hundred years,... and whatever a badger mole is I'm amazed you aren't having a conniption. "
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

"Why not? I was running around at the age of fifteen trying to stop a secret army of soldiers from committing... oh never mind, I have no proof. Point is, heros come in all ages." Greysight said.

"I'm taking htis all in a stride, kiddo." DOn replied, "So please don't press the issue..." He looked to Greysight. She was clearly talking about the mutant militia, but wasn't admiting to what they had REALLY been up to. He had his suspicions that Splinter knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next