TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 am

"Venus! Grow up, Donatello has always been like that and you know it. If you really hate it, get him back later... when we're NOT looking for your father!" Greysight growled.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

"Guys, calm down!" Falljoy barked, "I'll sonic roar anyone who argues anymore!"

Everyone stopped talking instantly and stared at her either in fear or in confusion.

"Let me explain: If I roar at you, the next thing you'll know is you'll be plummeting to the earth! So, be smart, and keep those beaks SHUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Evelyn sighed. "Look guys, let's focus on SPLINTER! Remember? Short guy, looks like a rat? Your sensei? He IS still missing."

Leo nodded. "Right. Greysight had an excellent point, wherever this Azula is, Master Splinter is probably there too. We should head towards her and this Zuko guy." He paused, looking towards Venus. "Oh, and V? Don't kill Doni."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 pm

(LOL, the funny part is in most of my stories Donnie and Venus actually have a good relationship and when they debate on topics the do try to respect the other. It actually usually Venus and Mikey fighting in my stories. I like seeing different ways RPs go though)
"Later then," Venus said sweetly smiling devilishly at Donnie.
"Azula should be in a Fire Nation air ship," said Katara.
"I see it!" exclaimed Toph. Everyone looked to where she pointed. There was nothing there. She smirked "That is what it will sound like if one of you spots it." She waved her hand in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

"Riiiight."
Nix nodded slowly before looking around. Her long blond hair was whipping around in the wind, but since there was no one behind her she didn't bother putting it into a pony-tail. She scanned the land and seas they passed over, her face alight with happiness and amazement. "This place is so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 am

"I agree," said Venus "It's very serene."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:34 pm

"It may be beautiful," Falljoy began, "but every land has it's secrets, not all of them pleseant."

There was a soft pause.

"Where I come from, the Earth literally lives. We all care for it. It's heart beating puts us all to sleep at night." the wolf added.

There was another silence. Falljoy turned around and saw that ewveryone was staring at her, including Appa.

"What?"

"I didn't know you wrote poetry." Aang said

"I dunno," Sokka said, "It sounded more like--" He couldn't finish, 'cause someone on board hit him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Nix smiled at Venus, but frowned. "Hey, is that smoke down there?" She pointed down to a village, a dark cloud of smoke beginning to rise from it.

Edit: Whoops, totaly misread that Greysight, thanks for that. It was quite early over here when I posted this XD]]

Last edited by Katniss on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:25 pm

(He said someone on board hit him, meaning it was friendly fire. I doubt that it ould be hard enough to knock him out and throw him over.)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

[[edited]]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 am

"It is ," said Venus "Aang, we need to land." The Avatar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm

"I'd hang on tight if I were you." Aang advised, a large grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 am

"Gah!" said Raph as Appa began to do a quick landing.
"This. Is. Awesome!" said Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 am

"WOO!" Nix laughed, arm in the air and hair streaming out behind her as Appa descended. Her legs were tightly gripping Appa's sides, keeping her steady. "Awesome!! I gotta get out of the office more often!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Raph had begun to enjoy this ride a bit, not that he wanted to admit.
Suddenly, Appa landed.
"Everyone ashore, whose going ashore," said Toph, as Aang helped her slide down Appa's tail.
"That looks like fun!" exclaimed Venus.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Nix was the next to slide down, shrieking with joy as she did so. The moment she touched the ground of the Earth kindgom something in her seemed to change. It was like she had become younger, more vibrant. her eyes and skin glowed, her black hair shining in the sunlight. "Wow..this place is so nice." She whispered, not noticing the change.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Falljoy lept to the earth and landed with a soft thud. She felt strangely different as well, but in a much different way: danger. She sensed something flying towards them. She must've been the only one to notice a giant, flying boulder coming straight at them.

"Everyone outta the way!!" she yelled as she bounded in front of the group.

Everyone let out a cry of surprise when they finally saw the horrible thing, but the golden wolf knew exactly what to do. She slicked her ears back, her eyes now solid aqua and her fangs at full length, lifed her head towards the boulder, and let out a roar. Instead of just mere hot breath coming out of her muzzle, a large and strangely vibrating gust of wind came. It slowed the boulder down from it's path, but Falljoy's roar was not powerful enough to stop it. She struggled against the sheer weight.

Hello, a little help here?! the wolf said in everyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

"Shieldethics*!" shouted Venus as she ran to Falljoy's side and a glittery blue shield formed between the Falljoy, Venus, and the boulder. "Hurry up, somebody Earth Bend it, it's heavy even for my shield!" Venus's sheild was already starting to break.

(*Shieldethics- Venus's main mutant power she uses. It creates super strong shields that eventually start break under tons of pressure.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm

"Right!" Evelyn nodded. She jumped out from behind Venus's sheild and put her hands out in front of her.

She grunted. "I c-can slow it down, but n-not enough! T-toph! You're an earth bender right? Give me a h-hand!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 am

Nix felt helpless, but she trusted her new friends to be able to stop the boulder. Without any injuries, preferably...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"Right!' said Toph, beginning o help crush the rock.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Once the boulder was crushed, Falljoy stopped roaring and let in a deep breath and started panting.

"Oh, man," Her voice was raspy, "I need to gargle some water."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

"I'll find some!" Nix said before running off to where she heard running water, probably a stream.

"We still need to find that village, dudes." Mikey said as Nix ran off.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"Mikey's right," said Venus "Should we split up, Fearless Leader?"
"Bad things seem to happen when we split up," said Raph before Leo could speak.
"You are such a Debby Downer," Venus shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm

The two earth benders slowed the rock down and were able to crush it.

Evelyn breathed deeply. "Nice job Toph."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next