TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 pm

"Thamks, FJ!" said Venus. "Gosh, I suck at nicknaming." Venus then jumped down and landed on the ground. The group had Azula cornered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 am

Nix had finally got her head back and was standing behind Azula, her fists clenched. "Get her!" She yelled, jumping at the woman.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 pm

(Just checked something online. Did anyone else know that Azula is 14!?)
Donnie knocked Azula forward with his staff, refusing to except that he was an airbender. Venus on the other hand then sent a ring of fire around the teen.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm

(attack of the 14-year-old dictators!!)

"Hey! Little help here!" the wolf was being surpressed by a giant boulder and she was trying to push it away with her mind.

Sokka threw his boomerang at the prisoner earthbender holding up the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:19 pm

"It's over Azula!" Zuko called, finally free thanks to Venus. "You've lost."

"You think you've won?" Azula's eyes narrowed. "The Fire Lord will always reign supreme in the end!"

"You really are delusional."

Azula growled. She sent a large wave of fire towards everyone, using it as a distraction to try and make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

The canine appeared right in front of her.

"Nice try."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 pm

(hope you guys don't mind but i'll play Don if you don't think its being rude of me i won't bring in an OC cause it will be hard and awkward)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 pm

(that's cool, if you ever do want to bring in an OC go ahead)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 am

(okay no has really posted so I'll do one and hope this starts up again.)
"Surrender, Azula," sneered Venus. "You don't stand a chance." Toph spat on the ground.
"Yeah," the earthbender agreed. "It's you vs. a bunch of us plus Sokka."
"You and my sister are gonna be best friends," muttered Raph seeing the tough girl similarities in both of them.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 pm

(i'll just play Mistiee an oc of mine she is part of a family of element movers but i thought that that would be unfair to play five characters. Flame-fire, River-water, Vallie-earth, Sol-sprit, glass and metal and Mistiee-air so i'll just play Mistiee and Sol)

A small group of fire nation warriors landed around the the group out of the blue. one steped forward the rest followed behind the Warrior. He spoke with harsh words "all surrender to us or..." the warrior threw a hand out and caught Sokka by his arm "this one dies a slow and painfull death" he drew up a long metal sword and held it up to his cheek. Right in front of his face read the words on the sword "team avatar"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. She flicked her hand to the right of her and the sword flew out of the warrior's hand and onto the ground.

"What were you saying?" She smiled.

"Very nice." Leo grinned.

Evelyn blushed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

The warrior cooked his head and shook it. The first warrior looked about before the sword was picked up in a gust of wind and flew back into the warriors hand he dropped Sokka and lifted his helmet just so they could see but Azula could not the amour contained not a man or a fire nation warrior but a sixteen year old girl who looked like boy with her short hair she put a finger up to her mouth to signal to stay quiet then put the helmet back on.
"Princess Azula the ship has made the cages indestructible made from the only substance that these commoners could not bend, glass" while the girl in the warrior spoke she wrote in the sand in front of then "were on your side" before a gust of wind scattered the message into the air.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Everyone was silent, the wolf cocked her ears to try and find the source of the message.

"Darn..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 am

"Like hell." Nix growled before charging at one of the people. THey grabbed her and held her tight, no matter how hard she wriggled she couldn't escape. "Hey! Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"ENOUGH!" yelled Venus a giant burst of fire erupt from the ground and formed the shape of a spider web, putting everyone in a separate fire box that would explode if they moved. "Anyone moves and they WILL explode. Now, whose shell do I gotta kick to get some answers around her?" Raph smiled and whipped out his sais.
"And don't think I won't be helping her," growled Raph.
"Venus," said Master Splinter. "Firebending is fed by anger, you must keep calm."
"Master Splinter," said Raph. "Both her and I need to work on that."
"Then I suggest you start practicing now," he replied. Venus relaxed herself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Falljoy and Sokka giggled a little.

Azula glared at both of them
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"Alright," said Venus. "I want to know exactly what's going on!" She pointed to the warriors "Who are you." She pointed to Azula "And what do you want with my sensei?"
"I like this girl!" Toph said.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

The girl sighed in her head. She knew it would be hard to get them to belive that she was on their side but this was far from what she imagined. the warriors that surrounded them where for effect the armour was full of air no body posesed the armour only the air that mimcked her every move they were to make them seem more of a threat instead of just a lone girl in a suit that was five times to big for her looking for her baby brother which was soposedly in the ship. but she couldn't let Azula know this other wise her plan would be sabourtaged. she needed to talk to them out of Azula's earshot but that deemed imposible at this moment in time she would have to play the enemy for now.

"Princess? your wish?" she spoke with her fathers deep voice which she had a talent to copy and copy quite well.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"Girl...or boy?" Venus whispered to herself, inaudibly about the soldier who just spoke.
"I suppose," said Azula. "That you should go with her. We don't need to have fire exploded in our faces that's not mine."
"Zuko, take the web," said Venus as she felt the weight of the bending lifted, but remain on the ground as Zuko bended it she put a shield around herself and the soldier who had bent down and dragged her off. (The web not exploding because Zuko had more firebending control.)
Once out of earshot, Venus pulled out one of her kunai. "I am not afraid to kill you. Question one, You're a girl, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Evelyn looked at Venus nervously and sighed. "What do you think, Leo?"

"She'll be fine. And if they try anything, we'll be watching."

Evelyn nodded slowly, waiting.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Mistiee when out of Azula's eyeshot lifted her helmet to show her face. "i'm a girl, Mistiee, look i'll explain it all later all you need to know is i'm here to get you guys back and save my brother but when i was looking for him i got the mission to send you guys back from where you came from , sorry but your messing up the dimensions this could lead to massive destruction to this world your world and mine" then coming up to more Warriors Mistiee pulled the helmet over her head and spoke in her fathers voice to great the guards.
"i'm taking these to the flaming boulder" the guard nodded at let her through.
"sorry about that but i'm able to manipluate sounds into voices" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"Nice trick. I do vantriliquism." Nix shrugged as she followed, not trusting the web around her. She managed to put a barrier around her to protect herself with her white light, but she still kept an eye on the fire.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Mistiee ducked under a low rope hanging down then checked to see the coast was clear she lifted off her helmet once more and wiped away the sweat which had built up on her forehead.
"look my brother is somewhere here as well his name is Sol they have him in a special cell no doubt because he's special very special that's also why i'm here i need to pry him out then we'll come for you but" Mistiee open one glass cell " you guys are going to have to hide in here for now the door won't be locked so when i come back we can go already people are suspicious of me so i'll have to be quick" she then looked at all of them one by one "anyone here know how to manipulate wood?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 pm

"Wood?" asked Venus "Can't I just burn it? It's extremely flammable."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 pm

“Well, duh,” Sokka sneered

“Or, of course, it's drenched in water,” Falljoy puzzled, a paw on her chin “Which seems quite likely considering we're on a boat. But it'll also kinda be a bad idea also considering that cells are full of holes, and you humans aren't fireproof. And I don't want to see barbequed human, personally.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next