TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 am

Sera blinked at Navis before grinning. "Yes!! By all means, catch him!" She pointed at the now human-sized conscience. "Just don't get hit by a stray blast of magic."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 am

"Sweet!!!"Navis said as she cracked her fingers, rubbing the front of her shoes on the ground, ready to dash. The next moment she made a lond jump followed by a looping in the air and landed behind the muscular man facing the little fairy. "So, how you doin'?" Navis asked him with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

"Hey, that's my line!" said Mikey to Navis.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"And it sounds better on her, laughin' boy." Raph said before a thug tried to dent his skull.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 am

Meta growled at Navis before jumping aside, a slander black wand in his hand. "Get lost!" The man yelled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 am

"hey you don't talk to her like that!" George next to the van pulled out a huge gun and pointed it at the fairy man and fired slightly missin ghte fairy and hitting the huge giant square in the chest which sent him flying backyard into the cement wall which crumbled and fell ontop of him "uh i wasn't trying to do that" he said dropping the gun into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 am

"George!! George! Throw me my packbag!" Navis shouted to him paying no mind on the destruction almost 3 feet far from her. She then turned to the fairy man. "My, my, you arent very cute, are you now? Lets see what we can do about that..."
She knew that the first thing she should do was to unarmed him. So she picked up a small stone from the rumble that George created and trow it to the fairy's direction aiming for his hand.

(I have to ask....Meta is an OC or is free to handle like the TMNT nad the scooby doo crew?)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 pm

(If it's your creation, no one else can touch it. But if you didn't, paws off. TMNT and Scooby Doo are free though, so if you want a character of yours to be free, that's perfectly fine with me)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am

george quickly grabed navis' bag and chucked in her direction it landed five feet away Raph rolled his eyes "useless" he said cucking it to navis and actually reaching her.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 am

"Thanks"Navis said to the red clad green boy as he handed her the bag, She opened it and started searching around its inside. "Eurika!!" she cried with anthousiasm and without any warning to the others she took a big red apple in her hand and threw it with forse to Meta's direction. It hit him square in the face and the force made him drop the wand on his hand. Then without a second to loose Navis took out another item and also threw it to his direction. Everybody saw a shiny thing hitting the fairy man and resulting into dropping him from Hun's shoulder. It was a medium size jar and Meta was trapped inside it. Navis quickly run to where the jar has been dropped and closed the lid before Meta could escape. "Safe!" she said as she wipped somesweat off her forehead.
"Uh, may I dare to ask, why do you have apples and empty jars inside your bag?" Raphael asked as he was watching the girl examine her little catch. Navis took her eyes from the jar and answered his question as if it was the most common thing in the world:"Well, The apple was my supper, which I forgot to eat. And as for the jar...I use it to put butterflies inside it. Ah, I dont torture them or anything...I just draw them and then release them again. So I always keep one in my bag just in case I come across one...or something else that might catch my interest..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 pm

"nice" comented George as he walked closer handling two massive bags of cash " do you think we should return this? and what about them" he said gesturing to the huge beast and his henchmen, wait, no, that was George's mind running away again. he laughed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:55 pm

[[Meta's my OC *laugh* also, he was human sized ^^;]]

Meta yelled soundlessly at Navis through the glass but shrunk back when Sera stepped forward to inspect him.
"He can break out even without his wand." She told the girl quietly before she waved her hand over the jar. A light silver sheen covered the jar and she smiled before she pulled her hand back, wincing. "Anti-magik dust. It'll hold him for a while." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:29 am

"ok now one will believe this" George said shaking his head and chuckling walking forward and stopping beside Navis to inspect the fairy man "no one that is sane anyway"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 am

(oups!!! sorry sorry sorry Katniss!! My bad! ^^!)

"Oh,man....I got in so much trouble to get him.."Navis whined and start shaking the jar with such force that Meta was hitting in the walls surrounding him. "Oh look! He now has a green colour on his skin!" Navis said, having some of her cheerfulness back.
"Of course he is green dofus! Anyone would be if he was shaken like that!" the red clad green boy said as he came from the other side of Navis to look at the little man. "Oh!" was the only thing Navis said. She turned to Sera and expand her hand with the jar to her. "I guess you want to hold him right?" she said with a small pout on her lips.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

"wait before you do!" cried george prducing another compact camera and taking a shot of the fairy in the jar "ok now i got proof" he said relived
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am

[[It's ok. He just shrunk when Navis captured him ^^]]

Sera was still for a moment before she laughed. "Sorry George, but we don't show up on camera unless we will it." She giggled, looking at Meta in the jar. "You can hold him for a while, just don't shake him up too much or he'll be sick when he gets out." She grinned as the demonic conscience swore silently at her.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 am

"ok..."Navis said as she held the jar close to her bossom. "So...what are we going to to with him?" she asked meaning Hun who was still surrounded by the others.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 pm

George put his finger to huns noseand felt him still breathing "hes alive well you guys could take to the hospital before you chuck him in jail" he offered
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Sera raised an eyebrow at George. "They won't ever charge him, even with concrete evidence." She said before she waved her wand. A large book appeared before her and she flicked through it. "Ah ha! Amnesia spells..." Her voice trailed off before she waved her wand towards Hun, muttering something under her breath. A blue spark jumped out of the end of her wand and hit the unconscious man. "Ok, that'll wipe the past couple of hours from his mind."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Just then a big heavy net landed on Hun. "Did we catch him? Did we?" Donny came running to the big group, being close followed by Fred. "Yeah genius. You did. Congratulations! You just caught the unconsious criminal!!" Raphael sneared at him. "Oh...." Donny said as he scratched his head in embarassment. "Hey, at least the trap worked!!" Fred tried to make him feel better. Navis picked up her packback and her book. She was kept pressing the jar to her breasts. She then went over to the blue and green van and knocked the door. "He....hellooooooo?" came a shaky voice from inside. "Hello to you too! Room service. Did you ordered the home size pizza with pepperoni and extra mushrooms?" Navis said with a high voice. "Pizzaaaaa?!?!?!?" the door flew open to reveal Shaggy and Scooby literally landing in front of Navis. "Where? Where is the pizza?"the big dog start sniffing around. "It will be here...once you order it!" Navis giggled, "The fight is over. You may as well collect you other friend who is hinding behind the front wheel."
"Oh, there is no need. Im right here." Velma said as she came and stand next to Shaggy.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 pm

"Hey...since that is over..." Fred trailed off, and before Donnie could react, Fred had his hands on his head, ready to unmask him, "what is underneith that mask of yours?" And Fred pulled

It didn't come off

"Hmm, tough mask." Fred muttered aloud

And pulled again, harder this time.

"Ow, ok--OW!!" Donnie cried out in pain

Fred let go.

In a shaking voice, he replied, "That's no mask. Why did you tell me it was?"

Leo groaned "You told him you were in a mask?"

"Hey, either that or have him freak out totally."

"So," Shaggy stuttered, more heavily than Fred, "You guys are m-m-MONSTERS?!"

"Yeah, totally!" Mikey replied proudly, "Hey!" Realising exactly what he said

"Yaaaaaaaiiii!!!!" Scooby cried out
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 pm

"OH MY GOD!!!! " Navis cried and luntched to the nearest turtle. The poor one was Mikey. "Are you for real? Are you for real?" she kept asking as she was touching him and pinching him everywhere. "Ow, aw...hey! Watch where you re touching me!" Mikey said embarrassed as the young girl was all over him. "Oh Mikey, I knew the phrase 'Im all over for you, but I never thought I would see it literally. And on you!" Raph smirked as he saw his brother blushing. "You ARE real. You are green! You are turtles!" Navis kept touching and pinching Mikey. "Y-yeah, I guess....have you freaken out yet?"Mikey said not knowing what to make out of the girl's reaction. Was that another way to freak out and run amok? "Freak out? Hell yeah!!!" Navis said. Then she did something that Mikey wouldnt even imagine. She jumped and pulled him to a very tight hug. "You are A-W-S-O-M-E!!!" she shouted. "Hmphghw!!" was Mikey's reply. Apparently his face was trapped between her breasts due to the way she had jumped on him.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 pm

(Uh...Wildgoose? Nothing perverted, please)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

George felt slightly jealous of Mikey the way Navis was engrossed in him but he shook the dark thoughts from his head no its okay there will be more there always is.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 am

(It's not perverted...it's funny!! Yo have seen it in all the old cartoon from time to time!! dont worry I wont go any further than that! I know my character, so dont be scared!! After all that's Navis for you!! Smile )

Navis quickly let go of Mikey before he run low in oxygen. "Oups pardon me! I think I jumped a little too high!" she said as she rubbed the back of her head in embarrasement. "Im Navis" she said and expand her hand. Mikey took a few big breaths of air. "Michelangelo, but call me Mikey for short." he said as they shook hands. "And these are my brothers. Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello. And the girl is Venus!" he introduced them all. "A pleasure" Navis said smiling.
"Well, I think we should introduce ourselves too." the muscular blonde boy said. "Im Fred. And the girl next to me is Velma. Over there is Shaggy and that's our dog Scooby."
"We have one more girl but right now she is upstairs, in her room." Velma said. Just in time a beautiful redhaired girl with a purple dress came from the hotel's entrance. "Hey did you hear a commosion? Have you- Woah!! What's going one here?"
"Oh, Dafne! We were just talking about you!" Velma said. "Yeah, and you missed all the fun!" Fred commented. "Fun? What kind of fun?" Dafne asked.
"The scary kind!!" Shaggy answered her.
Navis walked near George. "You still havent told me your name you know" she said to him and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next