TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6029 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am

Zaltana saw the masked men and larger thug jump out of the blue van. Zaltana's camero started to rev it's engine," Not now please," she told the car. She then turned and drew forward her samurai sword and took up a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 am

"gah!" george dived out of the way before a huge boulder of a guy knocked him out "geesus!" he cried "who the heck is that!?" he asked walking up to the parked van which had given birth to may other thugs "whoa! lookie what i found" he said pulling out a sack of dough "i'm guessing crims right?" he said to a masked figure next to him.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"Hey! Get you hands of my stuff!" Hun growled to George and started dash towrds him."Ill sqish you like a bug!" he roared ready to attack. Just then out of nowhere came fluing a big book that hit him square in the face. A second after that the book was replaced by a foot. The foot belong to a girl with really long raven hair made in braids and fiery green eyes. "Dont touch him, you overgrown gorilla!" Navis screamed as she left her footprint on Hun's face.
"Wow!! That girl's got talent!" The orange clad guy said and laughed.
Navis was instantly at George's side. "Are you Ok?"she asked him while checking him for injuries.
Hun was on his feet again rubbing his face. "Youre in big trouble lil girl. Too bad that I have to break such a pretty face..." He made a move to her...
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Zaltana's car nudged her lightly. Zaltana turned one more time to her car," stay, I got this one buddy." She quickly went transparent and with a flying leap thrust her body into the big fellow. The large man fell back onto the pavement. She quickly moved back to her place by her car as if she had never moved.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 am

George looked at Navis with shock "whoa! COOL!" George was almost in tears with laughter "geese i came here hopeing for insperation and JEBUS! i got three near death experiences and counting someone pull out a knife why don't you!" As soon as the words left his mouth he wanted to recall them back into his mouth. five of the thugs that had ambushed them pulled out knifes and chains from insde pocket of jacket. "uh i was joking" he said in the tinyest voice he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

Navis wipped a layer of sweat from her forehead and gave Goerge a winning smile. "Why thank u...Um, boys why dont you leave down these toothpicks huh?" she told the five thugs but the only thing that she managed was to add fuel in their anger.
"Zoing! I think it's time to take the suitcases back at the hotel!" Shaggy said. "Yes! Yes! At the hotel!" the big dog agreed and the both made a dive inside the portpagage of their blue van and locked the door.
The orange clad figure took out three of the thugs with one double air kick and one hit from his weapon. "Uh uh uuuuh! Didnt you hear what the pretty lady said? Put down your tooth picks you could hurt yourself!!" The next second the figure in red was beside him and said the another purple dragon flying into a trash can. "Geeze. Where is you switch off?" He said to his companion and left again to fight more of the gang members.
Navis checked the mess that was happening in front of her. 'Wow! this is seriously one-life experience!' she thought when she locked eyes with an ofject lying flat on the ground some feet away. "Nooo! My book!!"she cried as she made a move to pick it up. The last of the thugs that remeaned jumped in front of her. "Oh, my!" Navis said surprised as she put her hand on her cheeks. "You couldnt possibly hurt a defencesless girl..." she told him as she made puppy eyes and squeezed her breasts with her arms. The thug froze in spot not knowing what to do. "Uh..."was the only thing that escaped his mouth as a blush appeared on his face, his eyes lockd in Navis cleavage. "But you know, a defenceless girl can hurt YOU!!" Navis cried and with a mix of punches and kicks sent him flying to meet his friend in the trash can. She bent and picked up her book. "Noone gets between me and my book and stays alive."she commented as shecleaned up her book from dirt oblivious to the large shadow that was forming right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Venus hid behind the trash cans until she got a good aim Hun. The shuriken flew out of her hand and hit Hun square in the the shoulder. The gang leader howled in pain as Venus hopped over the trash cans. The blonde thug growled at her.
"If it isn't the littlest turtle," he spat.
"Don't call me that," warned Venus.
"What are you going to do to me, little-" Hun didn't get the chance to finish as he got a foot to the face and was knocked back as Venus somersaulted in the air and landed on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Navis turned to look at the mean blond gorilla that almost had her. The girl with the light blue mask really saved her there. "Wow, thanks, whoever you are!" Navis thanked the girl. Then she noticed another gang member going for the blue and green van which was...shaking really hard. "Hey dont touch other people's property!" she yelled at him and dashed to his direction. She got in his way and punched him square in the face. She must have broken his nose cause he screamed in pain and run away holding his face which was bleeding. 'Hmm, too much forse I guess.' Navis though and knocked the van's back door. "Are you Ok in there?" she asked. "Y...yes, absoloutely...D..dont worry!" came Shaggy's voice. "Ok, wait in there till it's clear."Navis said to him and moved close to the girl in glasses who was hiding behind the van's front wheel. "Hey there....you ok?" She asked the girl. The girl nodded. "Im Navis by the way."Navis introduced herself. "Uh, hi, Im Velma"the girl in glasses respond to her. "Nice to meet you but I cant stay here...I have to make sure my other friend is ok...see ya later" Navis waved her hand at Velma and went to see how George was doing.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:13 pm

(Heads up on Zaltana's Camaro. It is modeled after Transformer Bumblebee. The camaro's name is yellow jacket and it is a transformer). Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

George was doing fine in fact he felt very good he had pulled out a camera and had begun to film the battle being sure not to film the turtle creatures just in case. when Navis joined him he grinned "you do this often" it was not a question.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 pm

"Huh? What do you mean?"Navis asked him as she punched casually a thug who was coming behind her. She looked at him as he was recording everything with enthusiasm written in his eyes. She pulled a lock of black hair away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 pm

(Um, Wildgoose, if you were talking about Venus with the mask earlier, her mask is pink)
"Who knows?" said Venus. "He's a guy." Venus landed a kunai into Hun's side. Raph shook his head as he knocked down some thugs. 'That girl is a wonder,' he thought. 'And she's MY sister!'
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm

(oh really? sorry...I was thinking of Venus in next mutation who had a light blue mask...^^)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:59 pm

(It's okay! I named Venus before I new there was ever such a thing as the Next Mutation. I have watch watched a few episodes since then, and the episodes aren't too bad, but that Venus gets on my nerves.)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm

(Ugh, tell me about it...)

Fred finally took notice on what was going on, and when he did, he knew this was not going to end pretty, no matter how you slice it. And, being Fred, the first thing that came to mind, was to make a trap.

"Hmm...what kind of trap would work in this situation?" He asked himself

"A trap, you say?" came a nerdy voice from behind the blonde boy, "May I assist you?"

"Sure, but you better know what you're doing cuz--gyah!" He turned around and saw large terrapin with a violet mask and a brown duffle bag. "Eh--"

"It's a costume, you can unmask me later, let's get started." Donnie interupted
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 am

Sera managed to cut down several men that got to close to her and the others and some other thugs were levitating near the ceiling, their eyes wide with fright. She glanced over the the PD's van. "Hmm....anyone have any objections to me blowing up that van?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 pm

"well obviously your not some girl who just happened to save my life about twice may i add" he said as he kept recording but looking at Navis. "you obviously do this often" he said again. He blushed before he wasn't really looking but know he could see that Navis was really pretty he looked away and kept recording.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Zaltana had been listening to the girl ask if anyone minded if she terminated the van. "Allow me,' she said loadly as she ran toward the van and made a flying leap inside. She magically pulled out an explosive and set the switch. The bomb started to beep.

She fazed her body and in a quick fashion ran towards her camero and van. With on final beep and a pause the van exploded into the air. After a few seconds pieces of burning steel slowly floated to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh..."Navis said as she pushed aside the bangs of her hair again. "You could say so...Ah! Im not the type to turn into fights just because I like it!"She said quickly and make a motion with her hands as if she was soothing something in front of her. "I like martial arts so I took some lessons...the place where Im leaving isnt really good...Plus, my friends usually say that Im a magnet of trouble...But I really dont get they mean."She put her hand under her chest and make a grimance of a thinking face looking somewhere beyond the fight in front of them. Then she smiled and looked at George again. "Thinking of it, you must be doing this often too."she said and pointed at his face. George's reponse was a questioning look. "I mean your face. Since I met you, you always turning up red. You must doing this often!" Navis explained, but before they could continue their conversation a big explosion took place. Navis felt hot air blowing and smelled the sent of ash and burn in the air. She turned around to see the once blue van burning and around them a rain of hot burning steel. That was a signal that the fight was coming to an end. The thugs, not having a mean of transportation anymore decided it was time to retreat. The ones who were able to stand helped the others and all together fled the scene. The only one lasting, refusing defeat was a big blonde man who tried to hit her. But the green team of 4 persons -3 boys and the girl who helped her- had him surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Sera's wings twitched angrily as she glared at Hun's shoulder. "Well well, I haven't seen for ages Meta." She glared and there was a small laugh before another conscience like Sera appeared sitting on the man's shoulder. He was a small demon, with black spiked hair and kitted out with leather.
"Hello Sera." He smirked. "Long time no fight."
"Oh can it, loser." Sera growled as he appeared in human-like form, his black wings spread out behind him. "So, working with lowly villi ans now?" She asked and he growled at her.
"You obviously have no idea who he works for then." He chuckled darkly and Sera's face paled.
"No way...META!!" She yelled, aiming her wand at the demon. "You traitor!!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"Meta?" said Venus as she watched the girl-fairy?- aim her wand. Venus quickly brought out her own surprise weapon, an exploding shuriken she got -well, stole, but same thing- from Donnie's lab. Hopping over Hun she landed next to Sera. "Hun, I see you've managed to get another girl mad at you. Perhaps I show throw this to add to whatever hurt her wand can dish out."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm

George ducked his head as a piece of metal flew over head "uh yeah i guess" he told he laughing then saw that the huge big man was surrounded by everyone. George looked at the tiny fairy on his shoulder and Sera who seemed to be in distress. "whoa this just keeps getting weirder" he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Fred stood there, agape. There goes his chance to make a trap.

"Wow, do you hang out with people like this often?" Fred asked the terrapin

"Yes, and encountered a lot worse." Donnie replied, "and I wonder how Venus got into my lab." his voice slightly angry, "I wonder how many she took."

The thought hit the blonde boy fast

"Now that there is no need for a trap, what's behind that mask of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:49 am

"Uhmmm....Oh! actually I think that there might be a good place of trap right now!" Donny said trying to escape from that one. "See how all have surrounded him? That could be to our advantage! Come" he said and pulled Fred with him.

"Oh wow!! One more fairy too!!"Navis said looking at the newbie sitting on blonde gorilla's shoulder. "If I catch it, can I keep it?"she shouted at Sera. Navis hopped off the place where she was sitting with George and fixed her braids. She left her book and packback with him. Then started walking towars the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm

George didn't follow Navis choosing instead to video the whole thing he was filming drawing and writing at the same time he had always been a great multitasker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next