TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:02 am

Sera blinked at Falljoy then laughed "I don't think that's acceptable here, though it'd be interesting to see it." She smiled. "Besides the more people that stay with me, the higher the discount for me. So it's a win-win situation." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:03 am

"a Discount?" George asked and eyebrow raised "uh what?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:04 am

"It means charge is lessened, pretty boy," Raph spat at him
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:07 am

George wasn't sure how to react so he just kept quiet. Mikey lumbered next to him."Don't worry he'll be cool with you soon" He winked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:57 am

"He better be, or I'm gonna end up his case worker." Sera muttered, rubbing at her forehead where she felt a headache beginning to take residence. "And that wouldn't be very fun. I wonder if Navis is ok." She wondered suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

"Here is okay..."Navis said to the driver. The taxi stopped. Navis paid him off and she and Meta got off the car. They walked a little bit and they ended up in front of a henormous estate. Navis casually opened up the gate and walked inside. She turned to look at Meta."Common, what are you waiting for?"and she guided him through the luxurious garden. As they passed by a big fountain that was placed in the middle of the heavenly garden, small collourful fish were swimmng in its water.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:15 am

"Nice place." Meta said, glancing at the fish. He glanced back at Navis and looked away again, a slight blush on his cheeks though he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:43 am

(heh Love Story!!!)(uh i got nothing i'll just watch for a bit ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:49 am

"Mmm, yes, isnt it?" Navis agreed with him. They had arrived at the large wooden door. Before Navis could knock it, it flew open and a well dressed middleage man came flying from it. "Mademoiselle!!!! Ou etes-vous?!?!?!" he cried as he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the house. "Qui est-il?" he asked eyeing Meta. "A friend Bernar...friend!!" Navis sighed. He was always so suspicious about everything. Then a woman in a maid outfit appeared out of one of the rooms. "Ah!!! Mademoiselle!!! Vous etes arrivees!!! Vite, vite, vite!!! Suivez moi!!" She said as she nad the butler started pulling and pushing her further inside the house. It was like a labirinth. Everything seemed expensive beyond expectations. You fell dirty even when you were just stepping on the floor. They went to the upper rooms and stooped outside a white door. "Please Miss...do you know how much we have waited?!" The woman said in broken english. "Im sorry Bianca...Noone said to me that he appointment had changed..."Navis said rubbing her head. "Non,non, non!!! Regardez-vous!!! Covered in...filth!! Non, unacceptable!! Dnas le bain, maintenant!!" The maid said as she pushed her inside the room. Navis managed to give Meta a glance of 'HELP' before she and the miad disappeared behind the door. The butler stayed guard in front of it so that Meta wouldnt go in. "This is one of the very few times Miss Navis had brought someone home...How did you know each other?" he started investigating him. From inside the room voices of complain were heard:"No, Bianca...I dont want that....Ah! Dont do that!!...Non, c'est mal!...Je ne suis pas prete...Dont put it theeeere..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:21 am

Meta simply blinked before looking at the butler. They were about the same height, so it was easy to look at the guy properly. "I've known Navis for a while, we met online and then when she heard that I was coming to New York for a trip she wanted to meet me, which I did. And then she got that phone call and we came here." He stated, hoping the butler wouldn't ask any more questions.
Honestly, hearing sounds coming from the room made him tempted to go invisible and see what the hell was going on. Though if Navis caught him doing that and thought he was peeping she'd- He cut that thought from his mind quickly. It wasn't peeping, he just wanted to make sure she was ok-no no NO! There was no way that he liked her! He resisted the urge to bang his head against the door, or even the butler.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:45 am

(hahahhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Katniss that was hilarious!!! I loved it!!! XD)

Bernar lifted his eyebrow at Meta's explanation. It looked like he didnt like him. "I see...I know Miss have many pen-friends. I never expected someone of them would come to meet her...That's good I guess". As they talked another man approached them. He was a tall man with long blond hair tied in a lousy braid like Navis's and glasses. "Ah, there you are Monsieur Dominique. Miss is already inside."the butler greeted the man with a small bow. "I can actually hear that..."he man smiled. "Bernar pulled a napkin and patted his forhead. "Please sir dont mock us. After all we've been throught to capture her...." Dominique chuckled,"Capture her is a harsh word Bernar... I guess it is ok for me to go inside?" The butler leaned close to the door to hear carefully. "I think it is safe now..."he said as he moved so that the newcomer could get inside. Dominique opened the door just slightly and a pillow came to greet him square in the face. "Dont get in! Demons! Geezer! Pervert old man!!" Navis's voice was heard. "Mademoiselle!! S'il vous plait!!!" the maid from inside pleaded. Dominique lifted th epillow and fixed his glasses. "Hah, I see that she is as energetic as always."he said to Bernar before he close the door behind him, leaving the butler with Meta yet again. Bernar coughed to clear his voice. "So...sir...would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

(uhhhh...where is Fall at the moment?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

(With the group of Turtles, George, Sera, Scooby-Doo and gang, plus Venus I think. Sorry if you're OC is there and I forgot to mention!)

"I bet if you skate boarded through a flaming hoop over a tank of sharks!?" offered Venus, naming something she would do.
"V, you're the only person who'd want to do that," said Leo.
"Oh yeah," said Venus, putting a finger to her chin.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

"I know someone who could do that, with all of his limbs cut off but one leg." Falljoy had a huge grin on her face

"Who?" Leo and Fred asked

"Chuck Norris,"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

[[haha it was epic to write! ^^ Meta is actually one of my favourite characters, I'm so putting that scene into a fanfic at one point Big grin]]

Sera laughed. "Chuck Norris totally would." She grinned at the wolf. "He is, in my friend's word, 'the mint-shizzle'."

-------

Meta shook his head, now even more tempted to go into that blasted room. "Um...where's your bathroom?" He asked suddenly, an idea coming to mind. He resisted the urge to let a smirk flash across his face; it would just give it away.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:36 am

George thought about What V had said "gosh that would be uh hard to watch" He said rubbing his neck then he stopped,
"Okay what the worst lie you've ever told?" He asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:51 am

"Of course sir. The guest's bathroom is right door to your left as you pass the first corridor", the butler instructed him and made a small bow. "Mademoiselle! Ou sont votre propres metiers? Ouvrir votre boushe s il vous plait" the maid on th eother side of the door continued speaking in french. By the sound of her voice she was almost ready to cry from the lack of nerves. "Non!! Je te dis beaucoup des fois Bianka: N-O-N!! There is no -absolutely no- way, Im putting that thing in my mouth!!" Navis shouted. She was also hyper. "Common, Navis. Be a good girl and do as Bianca asking, ok? Now say: Aaah!!" There was a sound of something heavy dropping on the floor. The butler coughed to hide his embarassment as she motion to Meta the direction of th ebathroom.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:05 pm

"Mmm," said Venus. "I have to think about that one. Probably the time I told my mom, Akiko, that I went to the library when I went to go egg the Shellvan and blame it on Mikey. That's one of the worst ones I can think."
"And she didn't get away with it either," said Mikey. "Dropped one of her shuriken by accident. I don't carry shuriken."
"You know what?" said Venus. "Chuck Norris can't walk on water, but he can swim through land!"
"Chuck Norris can nail jell-o to a tree!" replied Mikey.
"Do NOT start a Chuck Norris fight," groaned Raph.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

"Chuck Norr-is?" George asked deffinatly confused
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:26 pm

"You don't know who Chuck Norris is?!" exclaimed Mikey.
"That's almost as bad as not knowing who Jack Sparrow is!" said Venus. "Chuck Norris was this fighter- I forget what kind- and then became an actor. People make jokes like he's this mega-awesome can do the impossible person. I've seen books written of just Chuck Norris jokes!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:57 pm

"My favorite one is the one where he swims through dry land," Falljoy smirked
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm

"swin through Land? How is that even possible?" George asked his neck getting a heck of a scratch.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:33 pm

"It's Chuck Norris, anything's possible,"...

(this is the part where you put in your OC _____said.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:20 am

"okay does he have wings?" George asked his eyebrow raised but not condonsendingly (gosh i'm a really bad speller no wonder i got that D is english ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:41 am

[[Haha, I failed English XD]]

"Thanks." Meta nodded the butler before disappearing into the toilet. It only took a moment for him to put his plan into motion and 'Meta' walked out of the bathroom...and promptly fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next