TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6029 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

"Never underestimate me?!" Falljoy exclaimed in surprise, "I am not the strongest Unnatural out there. Dodraegon are 50-foot dragon/deer things, and they could use my bones as toothpicks! Not that they have thumbs, mind you."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:31 am

George felt a tug at the back of his head but it was a voice

...hates every guy i... Venus! he thought how the hell did he hear that!? George turned to Venus "did you say something V?" He asked Raph grumbled
Don't call her V Pretty boy George heard him loud and clear even though Raph had never spoken a word.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:09 am

Navis stood up and walked to the counter where Shaggy had been hiding. She took her book which was placed on it and put it in her bag. Then her phone rang. She answered it with a cheery voice." Hello there. Navis speaking" she actually sang. There was a pause. "Oh, yes I remember, why?" THta moment Navis had to take the phone away from her ear as almost everyone could hear that the other person in the line was screaming at the top of his/hers lungs. "Ok ok, dont be mad...It was just that one time......Fine more than one time...Im good!" One more pause. "Yes I promise...yes Ill take it...no I wont forget...bye!" She turned it off and sighed. Some people are big blockheads.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:11 am

"And some people are as dumb as Dufflings...." Falljoy was inquiring about these big, cross-between-Snorlax-a-duck-and-a-fish, that's heads were as thick as the Black Forest in Germany.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:05 am

"A what? i didn't know there was such creatures i mean i guess you do excist so i guess Dufflings arn't that hard believe" George then stopped "your lips didn't move!! then how the hell can i hear you!" George's eyes widend in fear and he fell to his knees. "what the hell is happening to me!?" he said pulling at his hair
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

"It's called telepathy," Falljoy said aloud, "and, it's not mine."

"Terpathy?" Scooby looked at her quizzically

"You reeeeaaaally need to work on your Ls, my fellow canine,"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:23 am

Sera gently helped George to his feet, resting 2 fingers against his temple for a brief moment before pulling them away, wary of Venus.
"I thought it might have been because the Demon Lord was here, but there's no magical trace that I can sense." She commented and Meta huffed as he leaned against the counter near Navis.
"She doesn't specialize in that anyway. She's the 'I'm gonna take over your body and kill everyone you hold dear' type." He added.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:58 am

"the why the hell is this happening to me?!" george feeling sligtly put off by Meta's coment
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

The demon conscience held up his hands in mock surrender, his face serious for once. "I dunno, but I'd get a non-human doctor to check you out. Human ones would freak out otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:31 am

Navis was tapping the phone on her lips, looking for the second time tonight serious. She put it back in her back and looked at the others. "Um, guys I have to go...out for a couple of hours. You ll be here right? Ill return as soon as possible..." She wrote down her number on a piece of paper and gave it to Leo. "Keep my number...just in case..." She checked her watch. She could make it if time was by her side. "BB for now!!" she waved at them as she rushed to the door.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

"BB?" George asked
"Bye Bye!" Mikey laughed
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:10 pm

"Or, how we would say in my home, Geń Taroün," Falljoy smirked, knowing no one would know what the heck she's saying!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Meta growled, ignoring Sera's laughing as he raced after Navis. "Sorry, but I gotta come." He muttered to her when he reached her side. "Now that you have control over me, I have to stay within 10 meters of you at all times or we'll both get hurt." He added as a way of explaination. "I hate it too."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:06 am

"Oh man..."Navis said as she facepalmed herself. "Cant you....um...do a spell or something for that?"She asked makig one of the largest smiles she could. This would be a problem. A taxi appeared at the distance. Navis lifted her hand to make it stop. "Anyway, come with me. Well settle this on the way" she said to Meta as the taxi stopped in front of them. She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. The car left.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:42 am

Meta sat casually beside Navis, though he wasn't happy about their current situation either. "I would if I could, believe me." He whispered, sounding the same as before, when he had told her about wanting to join their side and leave the Demon Lord's control. "But it's like Catch 22, you can't stop it. Basically if I go beyond a boundary from you, I get a nasty shock and you might get it too." He glanced over at the woman beside him. "So where are you going all secret-like anyway?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:05 am

"007!" Falljoy called out happily, "Dun dun-dun dun dun dun dun-dun--!" She got whacked by...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"Huh? Im not going...secretly-like..."Navis said trying to not raise suspicions on Meta. "I just got scold about...some stuff that I didnt do...and now I cant escape them..." Meanwhile they were moving fast. They would arrive sooner than Navis predicted. The dark neigbourhoods gave their place to neat and beautifully arranged houses with large green gardens. As they were moving the difference between the areas was getting more noticeable by th emoment. "At the next block turn left and third to the right" Navis instructed the driver.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Sera sighed before she absently patted her wings, smoothing ruffled feathers. "I'd better go too, I need to find somewhere to crash for the night." She told the others as she headed toward the door. "I'll catch up with you sometime."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm

George wasn't sure where he could go besides from Bishops place there wasn't really a place to crash tonight well looking at the setting moon what was rest of the night anyway.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Sera had seen the look in George's eyes and she sighed. "Alright, you can come with me." She offered then glanced at the others. "Does anyone else need a place to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"Me." Falljoy raised a paw, "No way I'm sleeping with a bunch of alley cats."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:59 am

Mikey shook his head "Hey its alright Sera, George can sleep here!" just then April walked in "And where exsactly would he be sleeping? remmeber this is only a one person apartment" she said Looking George up and down, Mikey whispered to Raph, "i'm sure V won't mind sharing" he said giving George a sideglance. George could hear what he had said since he hadn't thought it. (wow just reading that made me confuzzeled Confused)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

"Okay then?" said Leo.
Venus put her hand on George's head, "Chill. Do you think it's something," Venus voice dropped to a whisper "Bishop might of did? I know my Scanethics power allows me to read people's feeling if I use it but not minds...that could be a connection."
'George,' Raph told the boy via his mind, 'Make sure my sister's hand leaves your forehead. NOW.'
"Raph, I not saying that you are," said Venus, "But please don't pester George with your thoughts."
'How does she know!?' he screamed in his head, 'You're in luck for now, pretty boy.' "Geez, V, I'd never to something that, how would'ja say, Mikey-esque."
"He was totally threatening, George," Velma muttered to Leo.
"He's very protective over nii-chan*," said Leo, "George just needs to prove himself worthy by Raph's standards. Which are very high."

(*Nii-chan= Little Sister
Onii-san= Big Brother
Venus and Leo will often call each other by theses Japanese terms.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:18 pm

George blushed again but didn't move he. He looked up at Raph."well how could I prove myself to you?" George asked giving V a small wink.Raph growled.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"You could honor her with the first kill of Natural deer for courtship for starters..." Falljoy jokingly put in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next