TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Fall looked up and managed a weak smile, "At least now you know not to get on my bad side, eh?" She tried to crack a joke, but she doubted anyone found it funny.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:16 pm

"i'll think i'll watch my step from now on" George said smiling back
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm

"Falljoy," said Venus, "Possessed or not, I never want you on my bad side. Whose gonna help put Raphie in his place?" Oh Raph, Part B in her plan for Falljoy...ah, the little witch of matchmaker she was...Venus smirked inwardly to herself.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

George looked back at Venus smirking and arching an eyebrow, he had a bit of an inkling of what was going on but he knew to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm

"Raph," said Venus finally, "Aren't you glad Falljoy's okay?"
"Yeah, I'm glad Lupa-lady's okay," said Raph with a shrug.
"Hey that's a nice compliment~!!" exclaimed Venus.
"What are you talking about?" asked Raph.
"Lupa-lady," said Venus. "It is said that the immortal wolf Lupa raised the founders of Rome Romulus and Remus."
"All I knew was that she was a wolf," said Raph. "Learn somethin' new everyday."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Meta glared at navis then shrugged with a sigh. "Sera, care to explain to her?" He muttered and the woman climbed to her feet, holding a limp wing in one hand.
"Each conscience, angel or demon, has a human controller that has a certain section of their brain called 'Indigo'. Basically they have a certain type, their matching conscience has the same, so they can only control them and not any other consciences. You're an indigo, that's why you were able to see me so easily. It took a while for George, then I let the others see me." She glanced over at Falljoy and absently petted her. "Don't hate Meta so much, he may have tried to control you but he's under Navis' control, so he couldn't do it properly because his power was dampened. The Demon Lord finished it and controlled you." She asured the wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:51 pm

To her own surprise, she liked being pet.

"Yeah, but trying to kill someone is never ok. And even though I am from a race that were once demons, doesn't make it better. In fact, it makes it worse. We promised to renounce our demonic ways; to be able to create, not destroy, remove horribly destructive powers and replace with life-giving or at worse, defence. I have been given demon powers by The Light, only to defeat a villain haunting where I live, so it may have brought back the ability to become demon-like with the right stimulus." her ears flattened, "and I though I harnessed them and learned to controll it."

Scooby, coming out of his nerveball, walked up to the guilt-ridden wolf and and lay down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"Chill out, girl!" Venus suddenly commanded, standing up. "Stop all this nonsense and realize that everyone makes mistakes! It's gonna happen."
"Venus, is right, y'know," said Raph. "Ya better cheer up, Wolf-girl or I'm gonna have to find myself a new hand-to-hand combat partner."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

"So now...how can I control you? With the power of my speech? What kind of...control do I have over you?" Navis asked Meta. It was the first time someone telling her that she has control over somebody. She was used in getting scolled at or getting in to trouble...used at others deciding for her life. That was unexpected. She turned to look at Sera. "I was able to notice you cause I have that 'incido'...? Is it limited at fairies? I can contol only Meta? And why is he so calm about it? Is he cool with some stranger messing with his life?" It's not like she knew the malefairy, but still she felt pity about him. Being controled was like being a slave. She didnt want that.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm

George sniffled a laugh he could tell what Venus was doing now "nice" he said softly standing up and giving a hand to then recovering wolf to pull her up as a gesture of kindness.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Falljoy took his hand and she let him help her up. She wiped a tear away from her eye and, to even her own surprise, gave the boy a big hug.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:56 am

George was at first surprised but then hugged the wolf back, wow for him this was a strange he had never really met a girl before today but! first he nearly falls off a building but gets helpped up by a woman who seemed to hold him quite close, then Venus... he helping time and time again, George smiled, then Sera helping her and now Falljoy.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:12 am

Navis was looking at the hugging scene at the other corner of the room. As much as she wanted to join them, she still had some questions. Maybe all this was a dream...Maybe she is still asleep in the library after the incident she caused. She put her hand up and touched her head. Nope, she wasnt dreaming. She could feel the round swalling on the top of her head, where a whole bunch of books had landed. It still hurt...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm

'Okay, the hugging is a little annoying,' thought Venus. 'But then again, I'm one to talk...'
"Hey, you," said Raph to George, "Enough. What do you have a bestiality complex? First my sister, now Lupa-lady, geez.."
"Raphie," said Venus, sighing. "Leave George alone. I don't think George even knows, well knew now I guess, that I'm half mutant turtle. And I hug everybody so don't get mad at him."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Falljoy, hearing Raph call her that, again, pulled out of her own hug.

"Keep it up, greenie. You do realize I AM part demon." She threatened with an expression that was not to laugh about.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:34 am

George let go and blushed not exactly sure of what to say. "Sorry" he mumbled "to tell you the truth i've never really ever met any girls before. So tonight's been , um interesting" He said giving Venus a concealed wink.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Venus winked back and threw him a smile, "S'okay."
"Oh, come on Lupa-lady," said Raph. "Ya really need to control ya anger." Raph said this just to hypocritical so he could get on her nerves and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Meta sighed, sitting on the floor and crossing his legs. "Yeah, like i'm happy about it. You can control my actions to some extent, like when you told me to stop, but you can't order me to go out and attack someone. And it's 'Indigo'. Sera let you see her (I think) cause she's like that. She loves messing with people's heads." He threw a muted glare at the fairy, who simply smirked back at him.

"It's just limited to consciences or what you call 'faries'. But he's not happy about it, but there's nothing he can do about it." Sera told Navis, smiling at her friend. "He also has to protect you, so feel free to beat him up as much as you like." She grinned before laughing when Meta growled at her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Fall sighed, "I will learn to controll it, as soon as you stop calling me that, Hothead."

"Don't you hate guys like that?" Scooby whispered into Falljoy's ear

"I know, they can be such jerks!" She whispered back

(C'mon, Scooby's accent is soooo hard! And that we're not including the Scooby Doo gang anymore, that's gotta change!)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:13 am

"I see..." Navis said and smirked at Meta. This was...interesting. "So what are we going to do with that gal over there?" Navis asked the rest of the group pointing to the demonic woman who was still standing at the entrance of the store. "I dont know about you but Ive already decided!" Shaggy shouted from behind the counter where he dove to hide. "Come out of there chicken."Velma sighed and tried to pull him out. "So Meta, be a dear and dont let her hurm me and my friend huh?" Navis said to the fairy and she played her eyelashes to him.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:20 pm

"That dog is a coward," said Venus.
"You have no idea," said Daphne. V giggled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

"Um, not to be a pest or anything, but she's already gone." Sera pointed out before poking the 'woman'. The figure disappeared in a wisp of cloud and she sighed before turning around when Daphie hummed to herself ad inspected the spot where the fake had stood.
"What was that person made out of?" She wondered quietly and Sera thought for a moment.
"Sometimes it's a compound called 'smart Dust', that can replicate a human's form but is incapable of moving, and sometimes it's actual magic. This time it was the Smart Dust." She explained, pulling a face.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:38 am

"Smart Dust" Navis repeated as she moved close to Daphne to see for herself. She bent down to touch the ground. It did feel somewhat different. She lifted her hand and saw that a black thing like ashes had sat on her fingers. "Weird"was the only thing she said. She put it closer to her nose. It had a strange smell.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm

" A jerk, riiiight," said Raph, "A jerk that saved his sister from falling off a building. You, definitely a jerk."
"He'll never win if she's actually a demon," whispered Daphne.
"Not that I underestimate Falljoy," said Venus, "But Raph can get a lot stronger than he looks." 'And he hates every guy I like,' Venus added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Sera nodded at Navis. "It's a chemical thing, fused with nanobots to help it form and hold it's shape." She explained before Don decided to take a look, curious.
"How do you know so much about it?" He asked and Sera blushed slightly.
"One of my friends invented it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next