TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm

"Aw, c'mon!" Raph laughed. "That's half the fun. But you placed a good bet anyways. Anybody wanna place money on Leo?" He asked.

"Raph, only an idiot bets on somebody other than Belle," Mikey said, watching her pummel Leo.

"Yeah, but these people don't know anythin' about Belle. That's the beauty of it."

"Ow! I give!" Leo yelped as Belle twisted both arms behind his back. She smirked.

"And that is why you don't get me mad." She said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Autumn was ignoring the fighting as she checked Sparky over. She turned to face the others. "Alright, here's what's what. Listen up, cause I can't be bothered saying anything twice. Jumba's an alien scientist, Lilo looks after one of the experiments, 626 aka "Stitch", and I'm his assistant with a side of connection abilities. Long story. Lilo here," She pointed to the girl standing beside her, "thought your friend was an experiment cause he's obviously not human. You can forgive her, she's only a little girl. Got it? Good." She huffed before stretching her wings and pushing off the ground. "I'll get Sparky back up, be back soon."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

"I don't place any money, greeny, cuz if I do, I either get twice or lose all. I only bet because I believe he/she will win." Sid stuck her tougue out at Raph

"Good reason, but from what I've learned, there are some times where placing a bet and trusting the odds is the best way to go. Though it's rare." Falljoy was slowly turning back human

"Wait!" Falljoy stopped halfway, "Your swimsuit is ripped. I wouldn't if I were you."

"Besides," Leo brushed himself off, "the people here are used to weird stuff."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Sparky liked flying. He smiled as he was flown back to the top of his ighthouse, where he reconnected himself to the light and turned it back on.

"Are we going now? I wanna get some sleep so I can surf tomorrow!" Belle hffed.

"If you're going to be as crabby as toniht, no surfing during the day," Leo said sternly.

"But all the best waves-"

"Belle!"

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 am

Adrian nudged Ora "shes a worst version of me when i'm giddy"
"Jesus Adrian no one worse then you when your angry" Adrian sniffed before wiggling her fingers at a sand castle nearby that must have been made during the day. It went up in flames before it exploded like an minature atomic bomb. Ora Rolled his eyes and the Waves came and distinguished the flames as he waved his arms in a waving fashion.
"Can you please not use your dark powers infront of people!!"
"Its not fair!! how come you get the light i mean i'm better than you!!!"
"thats not what father said" Ora said then instantly regreted it. Adrian's pale blue eyes turned black and her hair turned gray then the blackest black, lightning lit up the sky.
"Don't you dare Ora!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 am

"What the shell?" Belle exclaimed. She raised her arms and a strong wind started to surround Adrian and Ora.

"Both of you better stop it right now before you find out how angry I can get!" She growled. The wind picked up even more, and the turtles dove for cover as Belle's eyes started glowing.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 am

"NO NO NO STOP DON'T AGGRIVATE HER MORE IF YOU"LL STOP SHE WILL TOO!!!" Ora shouted at Belle "PLEASE STOP SHE'LL KILL US ALL!!" Adrian crouched down and the sky cracked open swirls of darkness and evil curling out of the sky surrounding Adrians shadowy body.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am

Belle dropped her arms, the wind stopping, and her crazy hair falling perfectly around her shoulders.

"So do you mind explaining what exactly is going on with your sister before I have to knock her out?!" She asked. "Because I will do some serious harm if she dosen't quit soon."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

"Y'know, I could've used my sonic roar..." Falljoy put a paw to her chin

"Yeah, well, it's over. Sorry to spoil your fun, fluffy." Sid said sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 am

Ora rushed over to Adrian before slamming his fists together every one saw his body glow a vibrant white light shining out of his eyes hands and mouth. the ground shook as light shon out of the ground blinding everyone. the light swallowed the darkness and Adrian crumpled to the ground, panting. Ora fell to the ground also panting heavily.

"i-i-i'm so s-s-sorry" she whimpered Ora crawled over to her and hugged her, Adrian crying into his shoulder.
"i guess we need to explain ourselves" he said hugging his sister tightly.
"yes that would be nice" Mikey nodded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 am

"You two are opposite, kinda." Autumn commented as she landed behind Adrian and folded her wings away, shrugging. "I had friends like that."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 am

"Can we go someplace else?" Belle asked. "I don't really think that this is a great place for an explanation."

"Neither do I," Don agreed, speaking up for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am

"Well, anyone got an idea on where to go if we're gonna talk?" Falljoy asked

"We have our hotel room," Sid offered

"A-no..." Falljoy said quickly

"Why not?"

"Because of..." She whispered into Sid's ear, who's face turned surprised

"Yeah, our hotel room is out of the question."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 am

"And ours can't hold this many people unless we bust two of the walls down," Leo said. Raph looked at him with a hopeful expression. "No! I absolutely forbid it Raph!"

"Aw! You know the saying 'when in doubt, break stuff'." Raph started.

"That's your motto, and once again, no."

"Okay, can we decide fast?" Belle asked irritatedly. "Because before I go anywhere, I need to go grab my-"

"Too conspicuous," Leo said, cutting her off.

"I was goint to say, my balisong knives, Leo. Or are those too conspicuous too? Anyway, I'm going to go get them, and I need to know where to meet everybody."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm

"you guys could come to our room it was ment for ten"
"ten! there's only two of you" Mikey said stating the obvious
"well there will be soon" Adrian said looking at the others, Mikey began counting.
"us Leo, Raph, Don, Me, four, plus Belle, Five, Autumn, six, Falljoy and Sid, eight, plus you two, ten, wait how'd you do that!?"
"Adrian thought that it would be best"
"i have a lot of clothes" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 pm

"What hotel?" Belle asked. She didn' want to have to walk too far, but if she had to, then she would. They started walking away from the lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

"Fine, but is there anything lying on the floor that would be of question?" Falljoy asked

Sid punched her in the arm, "She has her BROTHER with her. You think 'it' is gonna lay around."

Mikey wore a slight expression of hope in his eyes. Falljoy read his thoughts and punched him in the shoulder.

"Pervert..."

(I lost track. Is it nighttime or daytime?)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm

(night time)

The hotel was just beyond the palm trees it was a posh one. Adrian slid in a key and the elevator took them up to the seventh level when she got to the level she slid the key in and the door wirred before it gave a click.
"c'mon in guys welcome to our room." Ora said guiding everyone in.
the room was basicly all black and white one half black one half white.
"make yourselves comfortable" Adrian said taking off her white jacket.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"I'll be right back." Belle winked and slid back out the door. Her hotel was right beside this one, and it wasn't going to take her long to grab her butterfly knives.

She pulled her scarlet coat over her shoulders as she reached the room, and then went over to her duffel bag. She slid the two balisong knives into the inside pockets of the jacket, then looked over at her sais. She wondered if they woud fit into her jacket too.

They didn't. She huffed and grabbed a dozen kunai, and a pair of hidden knives. They basically looked like two metal poles, until you pulled the end off.

As Belle was walking in the back alley, about to use her climbing spikes to enter the window, she saw another of those experiments. It was red, and vicious llooking.

"What are you?" She asked, pulling the kunai out.

(This is Leroy, from the Leroy and Stitch movie. I'm thinking that Bishop or Karai should show up in this too, someime in the future...)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 pm

(guys i'm just thinking i know this is bad but i'm just thinking i might make Adrian a guy cuz i feel like i'm making them i bit to much like Leo's girl Paige and Lee so i'm just going to Adrian a guy SORRY!!))

Adrian tucket away some loose clothes before coming back to the living space "you guys want a drink?"
Ora sniffed before sittin down.
"i know we should tell you but telling you our story may have some concences" he shrugged
"you have to make a choice" Ora said being very very serious.
"Yeah!" Shouted Adrian fro the kitchen "We only got Coke or lemonade!!" Adrian said bringinr out two cans one red the other blue.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 am

(Forgot to mention, Leroy = Free rein)

Belle threw her kunai at the thing, but it just caught it. And then, it came after her. It wasn't particularly fast, but it didn't give Belle enough time to get her butterfly knives out either. Leroy picked her up and rammed haer against the wall, sending pain shooting up her spine and making it impossibe to fight, despit what Grace she might have.

The thing walked toward Belle, who kicked it, trying desperately to get back up. It sent her to another wall, and then it pulled out an alien blaster. Belle used the air around her to shied herself from the bast, and as Leroy walked up to her, she slid her spikes on.

She grabbed it's leg with the spikes, but he only got madder. He threw her into another wall, and Belle cried out in pain as she made contact, before falling limply to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

(I know! Adrian can have the ability to change genders!)

"I'll just take some tap water, thank you." Falljoy was handed a fresh pair of clothes so she didn't have to hang out in her swimsuit, and she was her magazine, airbrushed, perfect human self again.

"Lemonade for me," Sid groaned as she moved in her chair. "Is my back red?" She asked anyone behind her

"Like a lobster," Donnie's voice answered

"Dang..." She painfully pulled up her shirt sleeve. She always had an extra set of clothes when she went to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

Autumn glanced outside briefly. "I'll be back soon, I just need to stretch my wings for a bit." She said as she stood. She walked toward the window but paused by Sid. "Sheesh, humans." She muttered before she touched her fingertips together, then rested a hand against Sid's back. She took as much heat of her sunburn as she was able to then walked toward the window. "Be back later. Maybe." Was all she said before diving out, leaving straight toward where she felt an experiment to be.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:36 am

"okey dokey" Adrian said walking back into the kitchen he came back out with a glass of water and two cans of coke and three of lemonade. "help yourselves" he said opening a can of coke for himself.
Ora shook his head impatient with Adrian's giddy behaviour.
"We arn't normal" he started.
"that, was obvious" Mikey said opening a can of lemonade.
"yes well you can thank Adrian for that" Ora said looking over his shoulder at his brother. Adrian shrugged.
"My name is Ora that might sound like a funny name for guy, i know, i get that a lot, but our names have meanings"
"Special meanings" Adrian joined in.
"Ora means Light, and Adrian means Dark"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am

Sid relaxed as the sunburn went away, leaving only a tan. She fingered her back, and it didn't hurt at all.

"Thanks, Autumn--" Then she realized that she had went away the moment she healed her back.

"Better now?" Falljoy asked while handing her her lemonade.

"Yeah," She was still glancing towards the window, but turned as she took the lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next