TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:55 am

Belle looked up as the red thing approached her. She could tell her ankle was broken, and so were about three ribs. She reached for her butterfly knives, but the creature came up to her and picked her up again.

' How the shell is it so strong?' She asked herself as it was about to smash her into the ground. She kicked it with her good ankle, then did a backfllip, landing on her right foot.

"Bring it buff-boy!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Autumn flew around another corner and stopped short as Belle kicked Leroy away and flipped back. "Leroy, leave her alone!" She yelled, charging at the experiment. Leroy glanced at her, his eyes widened before Autumn smashed into him, both of them crashing into a wall. He escaped again and threw Autumn aside, who growled as she jumped to her feet. "Belle, how hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Adrian tensed "Ora!" he choked out. Ora spun in his seat to face his brother who was kneeling in pain. "I think something bad is happening"
"what?" asked Mikey
"we can feel when either people we meet are in trouble or a very good place. right now Adrian is hurt someone is hurting someone we've met lately and i'm taking a guess its that girl you guys where with."
"Belle!" Raph shouted running out of the room.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:47 pm

"Let's see if I can reach her!" Falljoy put two fingers to her temple and started staring off into space.

"What is she doing?" Donnie asked, perplexed

"Telepathy. She's sending a mind message to your friend.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"I'll be fine. It isn't as if it's anything I've never broken before," Belle said, trying to mask the pain. She clutched her head as someone invaded her mind, and leaned heavily against the wall.

"Belle!" Raph shouted. He rounded the corner and picked her up. "What in shell's name happened to you?!"

"I lost a fight."

"But your Grace-"

"Can we get an aspirin before I go into details? I'm in a bit of pain here!"

"What didya brake this time?" Raph groaned.

"Ankle, three ribs." Belle shrugged and looped her arms around Raph's neck as they headed back to the room.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 pm

"Found you!" Sid said playfully like it was a game of hide and seek,

"Though we all kinda cheated," Falljoy peeked over Sid's head, "Sorry if I made your brain hurt, first time telepathy receivers get migranes...mostly."

"Whoa, who's the red dude?" Sid and Mikey said at the same time, pointing to Leroy.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"I can't fight like this! Crap!" Belle said, struggling against Raph's arms. He held her tighter.

"Who... what?" Donnie asked in shock.

"That is what attacked me!" Belle flicked her wrist at the door, slamming it in Leroy's face. She looked tired, she felt like she was going to pass out from the pain.

Raph put Belle in Leo's arms, then put all his weight against the door with Mikey, trying to stop Leroy from breaking in.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 am

"Over here, furrball." Autumn growled. She grabbed Leroy and threw him away from the door and into a wall. She braced herself against the door then threw herself forward, tackling the experiment that had just regained his feet. "This time, let's capture you properly." She growled and placed one hand on his forehead and the other over his heart. He fell limp, though he didn't lose consciousness. Autumn breathed and sat back on her heels, flipping out a alien version of a cellphone. "Jumba..." She began before yelling at him about Leroy getting loose.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 am

Ora ran over to Belle and then held her hand.
"Please to good will do better than any medication" he said closing his eyes and pushing his energy into Belle healing the pain.
"sorry can't heal the bones without breaking a few myself" he shrugged "but they won't hurt you untill later hopefully Adrian will be better himself you gave hima migrain" Ora smiled crookedly.
"How the hell did Belle cause him pain!? She's the one that got hurt!" Raph cried feeling jealous that Ora had held Belle's hand and healed her.
"He sensed the pain and it mirrors on his body so hes got a couple of broken bones" Ora shrugged "he's delt with worse"
Raph humfd.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

"I would be dating the overprotective one." Belle rolled her eyes and smiled at Ora, leaving her hand in his a moment longer. "Thanks."

Raph growled and narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

(hahahah brilliant!!!)

Ora coughed before smiling and helped Belle up and, then under Raph's narrowed vison, he let go of Belle's hand and then patted Raph on the shoulder.
"i've never really been popular with boyfriends" he shrugged grinning his crooked smile.
Adrian walked in clutching his arm.
"yeah remember Ashley!" he laughed
"Ashley what you do to her?" Mikey asked
"Not her, him but i kinda realised that too late" Ora shrugged
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Autumn came back to the others, flipping the phone shut and holding the now-tied-up Leroy under one arm. "Lilo, can you take him back to Jumba, please?" She asked the girl, until then forgotten. Lilo nodded and took the experiment from the alien.
"He's heavy. I'm fine though!" She insisted when Autumn held out her arms for Leroy again. "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

"So how exacty did you lose that fight? I mean, with your grace, and-" Donnie began. Belle tested her weight on her ankle before answering.

"I don't know. It was strong." She sighed. "By the time I really started trying, I was too weak to use my elemental Grace, and my fighting Grace dosen't seem to apply to aliens."

"I never thought I'd see the day Belle lost a fight," Mikey said. Belle glared at him and, with a flick of her wrist, threw him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

"Meh, losing a fight or two is healthy." Falljoy perked up

"Yeah, so you're not snotty and thinking that you can win anything." Sid chimed in, picking at her fingernails.

"Stop that," Falljoy slapped her hand
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"The only thing is, usually I can win anything." Belle said sadly. "Maybe it's time I explained about my powers, just so nobody gets confused."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"Maybe you should too," Sid pointing to Falljoy, "you can do a whole mess o' stuff!"

"Let her go first, though."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

"I'm what some people call a Graceling. It's when I have certain...... well, let's call them talents, talents that make me.... special. I have two Graces, which is extremely rare. My first Grace is elemental. I'm close to all six elements (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Metal and Spirit), particularly air. I can control it. But my second Grace is fighting. If I'm trying, or angry, nobody can beat me in a fight."

"She ain't exaggeratin'," Raph chuckled.

"She really isn't. I've seen Belle take on fifty ninjas at once and not break a swea," Don put in. "It's quite the sight."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 pm

"I've heard about that before." Autumn commented, leaning back against a wall and watching the others before her. Her wings folded behind her back and she repositioned herself. "Some of us 'aliens' as you call us have similar gifts. Mine is Flight and Mental."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 pm

"yeah i mean i've head of a grace but really never seen one before" Adrian said his bones healing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 am

"Now you have." Belle said softly. "I would be perfectly happy to just be normal, but, sometimes I'm not sure. If I could rebuild my life I'd probably keep most of it the same. It would be nice to have a bit more control over the elements. So far, I can control air to no limit, but I can barely touch on fire."

"You'll get there," Leo told her.

"There are a lot of downsides. With spirit, I am open and vulnerable to spiritual attacks, though that is the only way I'm vulnerable. I have no other known weakness. Ask Mikey." She grinned.

"We've been trying," Mike agreed. "She's almost invincible!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:39 am

"I'm not a Grace," Falljoy put in, "I'm an Unnatural. We used to be demons, unbeatable demons, until a few of us saw the Light, and we desired for it. Behind our master's back, we provided help to the Naturals. After a time, a great many of us, many species of Unnatural demons longed for the Light, and the Light showed us mercy. He granted us the privilage of living a mortal life, and gave us powers to create, not destroy. It turned our destructive powers to good (admittedly some were replaced), and gave us the shield of the pride of Naturals by a secret alliance. But the greatest gift the Light gave us was human personalities. We always loved how diverse their personalities were. Yet they are not without flaw. We are subject to pride and the desire to extinguish the life of our residing hills and valleys.

I have powers I was born with, but the reason I do so much is that I channel my archnemesis' powers. He was a cowardly and sweet Dire before being subjected to a Pride. Over time his body changed, and he gained the demon powers once more. One pup was chosen by the Light to kill the wicked one, one pup that was strong enough to know what was right and what was wrong, one that was willing to sacrifice her life for the protection of the Naturals. The pup was given the unholy powers of the Scourge of the Shadows, knowing this was in good hands. That pup is me.

My natural power is that my claws glow and can cut through anything but space and time. Anything else is not mine. Sonic roar, ability to stand on hind legs, turn human, mind powers, dissapear, become intangeable. You can tell I'm in this state when both my eyes glow and my fangs are about six inches, and they secrete poison." Falljoy concluded, feeling like a storyteller,
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 am

"Wow." Belle said.

Don blinked rapidly in disbelief. Raph smacked him and he shook it off. "That is.... and I though Belle was strange!"

"Hey!" Belle said in mock insult.

"So... what brings everybody to Hawaii?" Asked Mikey, trying to steer the converstion in a different direction before somebody got mad.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 am

"i guess we should finish our storys then i wouls like to hear yours i would like to know why you exist and how" Ora saidatlking to the four terrapins rubbing his perfectly formed chin.

"Like i said before, Ora means Light and Adrian, Dark. as you've probably guessed we are the human representatives of Yin and Yang"
"Oh so your Yang, Ora and Adrians Yin?"
"correct" he said pulling out the white half of the taoisim symbol from under his black shirt Adrian pulled the black half from under his white shirt.
"We were put in an orphanage since i can rememeber until Adrian blew the thing up." Ora said glancing at his brother.
"Well i kept on telling them i didn't like potato soup" he sulked.
"we then where on the run until we came to the use of a certain organisation" Ora said being a bit secretive.
"We are a part of the FBI" Said Adrian proudly. Ora slugged him.
"idiot"
"Jerk"
"we came here on a mission" Ora said not really saying anything else Adrian kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 am

"Cool!" Mikey said.

"So you really want to hear our story? I'll give you the short version," Leo bagan. "We were four regular, infant turtles fresh out of a pet shop. An old blind man was crossing the street, when he was almost hit by a TCRI truck. The boy who saved the man also knocked our jar out of our new owner's hands. We fell to the sewers.

"The truck swerved, a green canister falling out the back. The canister broke open on top of me and my brothers, coating us in green ooze. Our master, an ordinary rat at the time, gathered us in a coffee tin. One of us, and somehow I get the feeling it was Michelangelo over there, shook the ooze off his body and over our master. He took us back to his burrow, but when morning came, he was four feet tall, with increased intelligence and skilld. Me and my brothers had also doubled in size.

"And so we grew, trained in ninjitsu, and became what we are today. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Leo finished.

"That was the short version? Even Master Splinter made it sound shorter when he told it to me and Lana." Belle said.

"Big deal. I can't do it over now." said Leo annoyedly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 am

"Meh, I'm just a boring, old sixteen year old. Nothing special. Y'all are a bunch of lucky skunks. I live in a deserty place, so some beach is nice. And plus, I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I've known Fall all her life, so I took her with me. All we're here for is for vacation." Sid sat on a trashcan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next