TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 am

"Oh no," said Wheeljack. "We lost her back there." He transformed into his vehicle mode. "I'll go get her!" And he sped off.
"He...could have done that...the entire time?" growled Cia. "What am I gonna do with him."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Sid was smuggled in the back of her car, and Tom made sure to dump all the Smirnoff bottles into the trash.

"Alright, hold on. Tord's house is on the other side of town. The ghetto side, anyways." He said, "You'll be out of the police's hands for enough time to get you back to where you belong." He slammed on the gas

Sid fell backwards, then got used to the inertia. "Why are you helping me?"

"Because the illegal alien law is stupid. You came here on accident, didn't you?"

Sid nodded

"Me and Tord may have our differences, but we both agree on that. We've smuggled people out before. Now duck down, cuz police will be patrolling."

Sid ducked

Koga. Koga, are you there? She sent a mental message to her plush friend.

Sid?! Are you alright?! Was his answer

Yeah, I'm fine. Listen, tell the group to go to the ghetto side of town

Why?

Cuz that's where I'm going.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Wheeljack saw Tom and Tord put Sid in the car. He transformed and said, "Give her to me. I will not let you take her back."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"We need to find Sid. We can't have there be any chance of her going back." Roxie said. Then she turned and used the dlaser Wheeljack had given her on the funhouse. That clown had been bugging her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 pm

"Wheeljack is getting her," said Cia. "His inventions may blow up sometimes...a lot...a lot more than a lot, but he's still a good warrior. He'll bring her back, we just need to give him time."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm

"A talking car?" the Norwegen violence-loving Tord said

"Sooooo...They sent me Wheeljack?" Sid mumbled

"I don't wanna know." Tom said, "as long as I get away from here as soon as possible."

Tord stuck a gun in his face, "What was that?"

Sid walked up to Tord, grabbed his gun, and used her claws to cut it in half.

"Not today, Tordy." Sid said and jumped into Wheeljack
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"I'm not about to explode am I?" Roxie joked, looking at the laser in her hip and grinning. Then her feline ears perked and she made a low whining sound. "I hear something."

"Other than my stomach? I'm starved!" Cordelia groaned from a splintered bench a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 am

"Let's get you out of here and back to the others, Sid," said Wheeljack before speeding off.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Sid looked back.

"They were trying to help me, you know." Sid said
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

"Really?" said Wheeljack. "I had no idea they were smugglers like me. Would you like me to go back and get them?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 pm

"No." She concluded, "they work undercover, meaning if they are found missing, the police will suspect something. Tom's already been in rehab, so he's on their list." A thought hit her, "Tom did mention that there was a portal in a certain shrine over a mountain. Called it Mount Haehr."

(It's supposed to sound like a fancy way of saying hair, so make sure to make fun of it.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm

"Man i can think of so many puns my head is hurting" I laughed coming in for a landing i rubbed my head dramticly "so if we aren't going to get these people what and where are we going to do and go?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:44 am

"When Weeljack and Sid get back, we'll think of a plan. And, hopefully, somewhere to hide as well." Roxie looked over at Cordelia and frowned. The girl seemed half asleep, but Roie could swear she saw something on her neck. She leaned over to get a better look, when Cordelia shot up, twisted Roxie's hand behind her back, grabbed the laser from her belt and held it to Roxie's head.

"Anybody moves before the guards get back, and I shoot her," She hissed.

(Well, they can't all be good, right?)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 am

Uzti cried out dodging "what the hell?!" she cried. Uzti snapped her fingers her board coming up behind her Uzti hopped onto the board and flew high. "how could you?!" she cried
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 am

Wheeljack chuckled. "I wish they would rename that mountain. I know where it is, but it is far, very far. I tried to make a portal that could quickly transport one there...but it blew up...That happens a lot."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 am

"Its okay I guess we can move on foot...That way we wont attrack too much attention. Dont forget...we are wanted people now..."Elle said trying to comfort Weeljack. Cal nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 pm

"Thanks! Perhaps I can build something that will enhance walking ability! That would be stupendous!" said Wheeljack, ever Mr. Brightside.
"Happy as usual," sighed Cia quietly as she twirled one of her antenna.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm

When Sid arrived, she saw the mutinous sight and something happened. She lost controll of herself. The last thing she got out before she truly lost it was

"Let me out, Wheeljack,"

Her body grew, her fur colors grew darker and the markings grew menacing, her claws grew and started sparking, four fangs grew and stuck out.

"Let her go, or I'll tear you apart. My claws can cut anything, including Time and Space," Her voice was definetally deeper

"Sid!" Koga yelled in vain
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 am

Roxie did the first thing she thought of while Sid had Cordelia distractted: she rammed her head up, breaking Cordelia's nose and getting blood all over her hair. She hissed and kicked the girl, then grabbed the laser and held it to her chest.

"I'm a semi-nice person. I'll let you live," Roxie growled. She put the laser back in her belt, then performed a turning snap-kick, and knocked the traitorous girl unconcious.

"OK, we need to leave." She said.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am

"Wait one thing!" Uzti jumped off her board and ran up to Cordelia and kissed her straight on the mouth, I cried out but paused when i noticed a whitish smoke leaving Cordelia's body. Uzti jumped off Cordelia and wiped her mouth furiously.
"What?" Uzti asked
"You kissed her!"
"What? No i just removed some info on what we look like and where we where also what we could do but nothing more than that it takes a lot to suck all that much information"
"Suck being the key word" I muttered
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 am

"She's right...We need to go...", Elle said. She walked till she reached the unconsious girl. She kneeled down next to her and took of her sunglasses. There was a tiny blue flash. When she stood up again and left her spot, the girl had given her place to a statue. "I prefer not to leave any witnesses behind. If the guards find her she will give us away...Not any more", she said to Roxie, as she adjusted her sunglasses on her nose just to make sure she put them correctly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 am

"You're gonna...kill them?" said Cia, who was against killing.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 am

"I dont know yet. Imnot used on killing. But Ive seen what they do in that prison. And some things are worse than death. As for the girl...", Elle said looking at the stone statue, "Yes I killed her." She took a lock from her purple hair and put it behind her ear. She still hadnt get used to the enormous lenght of her hair and she was stepping on them. "Wow...I didnt know you had it in you", Cal whistle impressed. "Neither did I", Elle simply answered.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:41 am

"Um...guys?" Koga asked nervously, "Sid's a demon here."

Sid was starting a Rampage (like the game, yes). She started climbing up the buildings and destroying them.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 am

"You want me to help you calm her?", Cal offered. "If you do anything perverted, Ill going to chop whatever limb is hunging from your body", Elle warned him. "Ouch!! Miss Sugarlips you re being scary", Cal said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: