TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Sid stopped suddenly, "We're here,"

They looked up, a two-story house with cheery blue paint, a bay window, and a big backyard.

"Who lives here?" Koga asked

"The Loupers,"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

"The Loupers?" asked Cia, curiously.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 pm

"You'll find out once we knock," Sid said, and walked up to the house

She stood up comfortably on her hind legs, and all her hair fell off...well...most of it (fur clothing). In her place stood a blonde human girl.

Koga stood in shock, "Nice..."

Sid knocked
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Elle took of the little branches that had stuck in her hair. She and Cal stood behind Sid ready to attack if something happened.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

"Obre!! Open the door!" Came a gruff voice from inside

"Ya lazy arse, you get it!!" Came a teenage boy's voice

"Obre, you get it, cuz yer momma would ask you to." this was a little girl

"Ugh, fine!!"

There were angry footsteps before the door was opened. A boy with mud-brown hair and emerald green eyes, who, was actually pretty hot.

"We hate solicters," he spat, then made to close the door.

"We're not from this world," Sid said quickly, and the door skidded to a halt.

"What?" He said again

"We need to get outta here, and we got the fuzz on our tail."

"Get inside, all of you. Now, NOW!!" He urged them inside

"Shinto!!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Roxie stepped inside the house, human once more, and looked around, her emerald eyes and photographic memory soaking everything in.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Obre, this betta be good!" Came the gruff voice from before,

"Yeah, we got smugglin' to take care of,"

"There was an awkward moment of silence, then the sound of someone coming down the stairs,

Koga gasped and almost fell off Sid's shoulder

Shinto had a freakin' MUZZLE!!! And it was fuzzy, black, and the nose was wet!

"Ugly bunch, you guys are, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hey," sad Wheeljack, but Cia shushed him before starting to cough a little.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 am

"I believe you havent looked yourself up in the mirror recently, did you?" Elle sneered at him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

Roxie facepalmed. "We sooo are not getting help if we keep up like this. Be nice, guys," she said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm

"Trust me, they all have similar characteristics." Sid said

"He doesn--" Koga stopped short when he looked at Obre, he had a wolf paw for a right hand. "Never mind..."

"Agiarri!" Shinto called

"Yeah?" A teenage girl with large wolf ears

"We've got somesmuggling to do." Shinto grinned in satisfaction
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Cia began to cough even harder.
"Cia, are you alright?" asked Wheeljack. Cia only answered with more coughing.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 pm

"Did you swallow anyting?" Cal asked Cia.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm

"Are you allergic to us? Shinto hardly takes care to clean up after himself," Agiarri retorted
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:58 am

I flew around the house for a bit amd then sat by the window "Have some water to clear you throat something could be stuck." Uzti was blushing deeply "Isn't that boy cute?"
"Cute?" i choked before laughing.
"What?"
"N-nothing" I smiled.
"He wouldn't see anything in me anyway" she sighed looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 am

Cia gratefully took the glass of water and took a drink. The cool liquid slid down her throat and her coughing immediately stopped. "I think I was thirsty."
"Well," said Wheeljack, "You are part fish."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

A little girl about five, with a little fluffy tail, walked up to her with a glass of cool water.

"Here you go, you'll need your strength when they smuggle you and your friends. I'm Kiri, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm

"Aren't you sweet," said Cia gratefully taking the glass. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am

I laughed "You sound melencholy don't be like that" Uzti orange eyes flashed.
"Tell me what to feel then mother" I didn't respond sometimes people need to wallow in their sadness for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 am

Elle sat down on a nearby chair. She looked curiously at the object which lay on the table. "I dont suppose that you would have a brush around here, would you?" she asked the little girl.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

"Hang on, I'll be right back," She ran up the stairs, her tail brushing by the railing.

Shinto reappeared, "Five minutes,"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

"Five minutes what?" Cal asked curious.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm

"'Till we leave, dummy!" Obre taunted
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 am

"Dont mind him...he is a little bit off" Elle yawned as she looked at Cal's direction. "What do you mean 'off'?"Cal took the defence. "Forget it, you hentai-lover man. Try to rest till we leave. I think that we ll have a big chasing afterwards."she said to him as she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 am

Cia, after the little girl had left, had sat down and began twirling her one of her antenna around her finger.
"I don't suppose we could make a quick stop by a car dealership so that I could scan myself a new alt. mode?" asked Wheeljack to Shinto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next