TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 am

I cringed "Uh i can't get through to her brain waves but i can tell somethings not right uh someone else besides me up for the job?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

"Ok, Ok I got it...Ill give it a try. Just make sure everyone to stand behind me."Cal said as he stepped forward. "And why is that?", Elle asked him. "So that you wont get hurt. I dint know how much this will take me..."Cal gave her a silly smile and turned his head towards Sid. He lifted his eyepatch and stayed steel for a few seconds. "Ok, it wont take long...", he said mostly to himself and sarted taking of the bandages that fully covered his left arm. "Common missy. Stay calm, so that you wont get hurt", he shouted to Sid as he walked to her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 am

Sid's eyes grew wide and stopped attacking. She held a small two-tailed cat but put her down immedietly.

She climbed down and shrunk. AS she returned to normal, she collapsed on the ground, sobbing.

"We can't cry now," Koga said, deadpan, "Thatnks to that destruction, we got authorities on the way. And also the fact that we're wanted fugitives, sooo...."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

"In the end I didnt need to do something...."Cal said as he wrapped his hand back with the bandages. 'Maybe she felt the danger that's why she returned to normal', he thought.
"So, in wich direction are we heading to?", Elle asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

"Away from civilization. Let's head for the mountains," Roxie gestured. "We might be able to find food water and shelter up there but we haven't got much time."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"A wise decision", Elle nodded in agreement. "Then lets get moving"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"And fast, but we can outrun the cop cars, can we?" Sid pointed out.

"So what do you suppose we do?" Koga asked, now on her shoulder

"Get a car, from a specific someone. Let's see if we're not too late."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm

"And our appearences? Won't that shock them?" Roxie asked, pulling her tail and ears in until she looked normal, then letting them out again.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 pm

"Look around you," Sid gestured to the town, "you found your OCs here, I found my favorite webtoon here, and p.s., they didn't freak out. I have a feeling people much weirder looking are here. Now come on!" Sid bounded off, Koga holding tightly onto her slightly prickled mane.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:58 am

"But wait think about wha about the people that arn't our Ocs or people we made up. normal civilians would we be scary to us because all of out Ocs are related to Hell somehow"
Uzti shook her head "we could wear disguses"
"What about Cia she can't exsactly go around with her gills anf fins and that robot won't fit in that well"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 am

"There was an old saying: People cant see the tree inside the forest. So if Cia is among us we can hide her well. As for the robot...I bet he can disguise himself quite nicely, dont you?" Elle said as she played with her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

"I see your point. Now let's go, authorities could be here at any second." Roxie urged.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

"any second meaning two ago look!" Uzti pointed as a huge fleet of trucks and cars came zooming over the concreate roads.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Sid stopped, seeing them still sitting there, "Come on! We're gonna be too late!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

"I suggest we go that way."Elle said pointed at the thick part of the forest. "The trucks wont be able to make it inside there"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 am

"Uughhh. Sid, can we reach your friendsthrough the forest? It's our best chance for cover," Roxie asked, her figure becoming more feline as she shifted.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 pm

"...Yes," after she though for a moment
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 am

"A moment of time wasted lets run" Uzti grabbed her board and flew into the bushes. "Last one gets captured by HELL!!!!" She cried dissappearing into the trees. I Laughed and flew after her.
"First one has to save her or him" I laughed also dissappearing.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:59 am

"Common"Cal said to Elle as they run after Angel and Utzi. "Ouch!!" Elle shouted. In the end she had some trouble going through the forest. Her long hair were keepping get tangled to the tree branches and the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am

Roxie was fully panther by the time she launched herself into the bushes. It was surprisingly easy for her, running on four legs. Anything to get away from the guards.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 pm

"So what are we looking for, exactly?" Koga asked

"I'm not telling, but they're smugglers, at least.."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

I laughed as Uzti dodged a branch and a few leaves "Sh*t" she cried when she got whipped.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 am

"Wait, how do you know they're smugglers? Just because you designed them that way doesn't mean that they'll be so here. For us, I mean." Koga stated

"Because, I have information logged into my brain to where my OCs loyalty lies, and I trust that. Either way, everyone, be prepared to make an escape." Sid said, "Just a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 am

"Unfortunately they can't drive through the forrest"
"Fortunately we can"
"Unfortunately They sent coppters after us"
"Fortunately we're to low into the bosh for them to get us"
"Unfortunately they started to drop soliders on land to chase us"
"Fortunately they can't keep up"
"Unfortunately they got guns"
"Fortunatley their aim sucks"
"Unfortunately they got magnets"
"They got What!?" I felt the pull in my bones "Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t!" I cried flying harder.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

"I'll need a new alt. mode," muttered Wheeljack to himself as he waited with the others. "Transformers are common here, but I'm pretty well known..."
"Ssssh," said Cia, as to warn Wheeljack not to speak so that they didn't give away the location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next