TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 am

I was about to follow when i had pushed Uzti up when i heard a sound to my right giving the area a glace i saw two different faces looking out of the bars, smiling i ran up to them and bent the bars to make a hole in the window.
"You can come and become a fugitive or you can just stay here but be quick we gotta book!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am

"Say wha-" Cal tried to snear at the winged girl but Elle pulled him by his braid out of the cell. "Are you nuts!? Do you know what they ll do to us if they catch us? This is certain death.." he barked at Elle as she blindly followed the younger girl. "And do you know what theyll do to us if we stay here? Its a death penalty. In my opinion I prefer to die trying to get free ruther than playing the little guinea pig. Its your choise", she simply replied to him. Cal stayed quiet. "We are all gonna die", he mumble under his breath but came along.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Ihelpped his out and flew him up to the balcony "are you sure you don't want to come?" I asked the woman.

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Roxie sat on her heels while everybody joined her on the balcony. Her eyes were open, but they had a glazed, unfocused look to them. She was focusing on the patterns of the guards and other security measures. A pack of genetically enhanced dogs were patrolling with the guards.

"Bingo," Roxie whipered as she sensed a pattern. Every forty-five seconds, a guard passed by a hole beneath the fence big enough for everybody there. There was a thirty second blind point, and no dog patrolled there, which meant no scent. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

I looked at the break in the patrol and glanced back.
"Miss please hurry we onlt have a couple of seconds to spare!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm

"You idiot, you took a wrong turn!" Sid yelled at the plushie, now more awake

"Hey, I know this place just as much as you do! C'mon, we can lose the others!" Koga started running in the other direction.

Roxie, if you can hear me, help us!! Sid sent a mental message to the panther girl
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

"Wheeljack, look!" Cia pointed to the people breaking free and heading up to the balcony. Wheeljack let loose a few shots with the disintegration laser and part of the floor fizzled out till it was a hole. Cia had no idea if she had powers or not and right now she had no time find out.
With Wheeljack following, she climbed up to the balcony and whispered, "Do you mind if we tag along?" to the panther girl.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

"All are welcome," Roxie said. "I'm Roxie, now follow everybody through the hole in the fence, and if you get caught, holler for me. I'm going back to get Sid and Koga," She hopped gracefully down to the first level, turning completely panther on the way for stealth and speed, then raced along to where she sensed the wolves to be.

"Sid? Koga? Where are you?" She asked, using human vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"Okay," said Cia.
"Thank-you, Roxie," said Wheeljack and handed her the disintegration laser. "Here, use this, it will disintegrate anything...I'm sorry if it blows up, but it hasn't so far." The brunette and metal inventor jumped down and headed towards the hole in the fence.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 pm

"Roxie! There you are!" Koga called when he saw the panther girl.

"Keep yer voice down, Koga!" Sid hissed as guards started running down the hallway screaming bloody murder, "Too late! We gotta go!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 am

Roxie went half and half and ran, the laser in her belt. "Everybody's treating me like a leader now, thankin me for doing what I normally do, giving me lasers, leaving it up to me to find an escape route.... wierd." She turned, grabbing the laser and shootin cables holding up a guards' catwalk. It fell to the ground, cutting off their pursuers as she once again jumped to the second floor balcony.

"You okay to get up?" she asked Sid and Koga.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 am

I smiled at Roxie's out burst "well you did set us free but if you don't want to make all the difficult desicoins by your self i offer myself as a second in comand." I grinned before setting off up high to see the Cell grounds.

"It's All Clear Roxie!" I told her in her head
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

Elle watched as some guards were running to their direction. "Take this idiot first. Ill follow you...",she said to girl as she pushed Cal to her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:54 am

"Okay, now llisten up, because I have no patience and I'm only saying this once! There is a hole in the fence nearby. Two people go under and hide in the trees beyond that. I'll go last to make sure everything goes well, and because I have a good chance of making it out through a bunch of guards. You have thirty seconds to get two of you through there. Everybody got it?" Roxie asked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 am

"Yep, let's go, cuz we ain't got time to argue about leadership!" Sid yelled as Koga slipped away to distract the guards, except no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Wheeljack and Cia stood at the bottom, waiting to help anyone down.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I held Uzti in my arms as i flew overhead the building spotting a prison cab ahead i smiled it was abandond and the keys where in the ignition "how stupid humans can be" i smiled and Uzti smiled before yelling "wait just go over to the back on the building there should be a container unit my hover board is in it!"
"Hover board?"
"Yeah its the best solar powered!" I took the goth to the back where she with the help of these red glasses was able to burn through the metal and she grabbed her board and left i flew back to the car.

'Roxie out the side just a few meters to your left there is a huge whole in the wire but it lookes like its just part of the fence, just push around and you'll find it out side is an abandoned Truck bus for the prison it should be good just for us to get away for now i think it will fit every one but hurry they're changing guards!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 pm

"Bad news! Changing guards means my leverage in Poker is about to expire," Roxie growled. "Okay, time to go, and I mean now!" She hopped down and turned to the others. "Is everybody here?"

"I think so..." Cordelia looked around.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

I began the truck up and reversed into the fence knocking it all down, keeping the handle locked in reverse i drove backward back into the prison grounds until i was infont of the balcony i wound down the window. i yelled out to Roxie who was on the balcony right on top of where the truck sat.
"All of Ya hop in quick!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Wheeljack and Cia dove to the truck, Wheeljack with his regular gun ready.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Koga joined the group again and he and Sid jumped into the truck, all Koga could do is just sit and hold on while Sid went to figure out how to activate her powers correctly
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

"We need to leave. Like, now. Wait till we've got everybody and then floor it!" Roxie said as she and Cordelia landed in the back of the truck.

"I second that," Cordelia said, eyeing a guard nearby.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Sid blew a guard off with her sonic roar, but the noise made a stampede of guards come by and the sirens start.

Sid sat back quickly, "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 am

Is that everyone i don't think we can wait any longer!!" I yelled at the top of my voice, my foot hovering over the pedal.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 am

"Miss Sugarlips!! What are you waiting for?" Cal cried as he followed the winged girl. Elle turned her head to him. "Ready...Lets go", she said. As they kept following the large group of girls, Cal couldnt help but ask: "What were you doing there, anyway? Those guards could have killed you, you know." Having her back infront of them they couldnt see what she was doing. "Just making sure they wouldnt follow us...", Elle simply answered, fixing her sunglasses so that they wouldnt fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next