TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am

Koga grasped onto the nearest person, who happenede to be...
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm

"Umm, Koga? Claws," Roxie gasped.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Wheeljack chuckled and so did Cia, but she recovered quicker and said, "Wheeljack, focus. And don't fire unless they fire first."
"I know that," he said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"Oops, sorry. Nervous here." Koga let go, "But can you hold me, I'm still small!"

C'mon, go away, you darn guards! Sid though-yelled, obviously trying to mind-controll the guards away. Three of them went flying into another six, starting a chain reaction like guard-dominos
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

"If thats not everyone I'm sorry but we gotta fly Angel! hit the pedal to the metal!" Uzti yelled, My foot came down so hard that shock shook my bones all the way up the my neck the truck flew forward into the gate knocking the whole thing down i, before leaving the grounds smashed all the fire hydrants on the grounds.
"That should keep them busy for a bit" i cried water flooding all the grounds and piling into the cells frying all the electrical units. then i swerved the the truck onto the road out onto the road flying through the city.
"Where do we go?" I shouted the sounds of whirring sirens following the truck.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Roxie held on to Koga as the craziness occured, then relaxed a bit when they were on the road.

"Just drive, Angel. We'll stop in a little while." She called up. "Everybody okay?" She asked. There had been a lot of bumping and crashing, and she had a few bruises herself.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

I nodded "Sorry 'bout that guys never got my licence!" i laughed "four years to early for that!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 am

Sid, hearing this, suddenly blurted out: "Then let me drive, I've got a licence."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:15 am

I was about to agree when i thought for the sirens making the choice all the more simpler.
"No Time but i can try something!" With my eyes all the time stuck on the road my left hand felt around the truck interior trying to find a opening my finger finally found the CD slot and i cried out with relief taking one last glance at the road i let my bones and the truck meld together the motor and my brain becoming one.
Uzti sat at the drivers seat. "Angel do you need someone to still drive?" my voice came out distorted as it emitted from the speakers.
"hehe nah i got this baby all under control!" i cried driving much faster and better since the truck and me had a very good understanding of each other.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 am

"If you get tired I can take it...",Elle said to the winged girl as to express her graditude for taing her and Cal with them.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

Sid stared at the now-empty seat

"................I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing that.........."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:38 pm

"..........Same here, but whatever gets us away from Alcatraz, I'm all for it," Roxie said, relaxing in her spot at the back of the truck.

"If we're done crashing around, I'd watch that fifty million times," Cordelia sighed, rubbing a rather large purple bruise on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm

"In the end, all went well...Plus Im inside a truck full of girls!!" Cal said putting his hands behind his head. A slap was sounded. "Ow!! Why did you do that?", he said holding his cheek. "Because you should behave yourself. Try to make any funny move and Ill make you regret it..."Elle said looking at the back of the road. She was sure they would be pursued. So she wanted to be ready. She never let her eyes of the road.

(Girls, Im gonna be gone for three days...See you on Friday!!! Have fun playing! *kisses*)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

(Bye! Have Fun!!!! *Huggs)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Sid was getting bumped around in the back, and causing her to lose conciousness

(she won't regain her conciousness untill she meets a guys named Tom [weird, I know, but I hope to steer this topic in a certain direction])
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 am

"Sid? Sid? Dang it! Why now?" Roxie grumbled, moving to the wolf-girl and checking her vital signs.

"Angel? Can we go a bit faster? I'll feel safer when we get somewhere," she called.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 am

"Sure Roxie the in build GPS has told me that there is an old abandoned fun park ahead if i can trick this truck into driving in cruse control on the nearby freeway, after we get out there" the speakers distorted my voice to sound very much like a robot.
"Uh won't it seem obvious that we got out?" Uzti questioned holding Sid in her arms.
"No i can also trick the truck into thinking its got passengers my hacking into the wieght system that the truck uses to see if you need to put your seat belt on. Okay guys this is the stop hop out when i tell you because i'm hardly going to stop! the police and Hell's Devils are right on our tails!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 am

Koga started screaming as soon as a seat belt came down, "What is this?! Some sort of noose from the gallows?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

"eheheh oops" i laughed embarrased. "sorry i'll try hacking the system again" finally i got through "okay! all of you out of the car now! now!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Roxie grabbed Koga and dove out, rolling as she hit the ground and then standing and putting the former-plushie down.

"I thought cats were supposed to land on their feet?" she asked.

"When you dive headfirst out of a moving truck, that's hardly an option," Cordelia pointed out.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm

"So many stereotypes...I'm gonna be sick."

Sid rolled out of the car, knocked even more unconcious, but she went the wrong way. She became separated from the group.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 pm

I was going to crash into a bar on the side of the road untill i turned left missing the bar.
"Everyone! Out NOW!!!!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

If Sid felt any impact, it wasn't the ground, it felt like a person, or at least a living thing.

"Hey," An Enlglish accented male voice said, "Are you ok?"

Sid opened her eyes slightly, and light flooded her eyes, making her close them again

"Ahhh..." She winced in pain,

"You took a pretty good hit there, especially when you landed on me. You hit your head on a wall."

Sid opened her eyes a bit more, and the man's basic shape came into view. It was all too familiar.

She snapped her eyes open, making them sting, especially hurting a bump on her head.

"AHH!" She cried out, "My head!"

The man shushed her, "Quiet!! The others don't know you're here! You're an escaped convict, right?"

Sid didn't answer, she was too busy looking at who was talking to her. He was eyeless, just the sockets to tell hi emotions. He had no nose, and his mouth curved in a wierd way. His hair was spiked up and looked like he spent hours and hours with cans of hairspray. He wore a blue hoody, denim jeans, and black and white checkered tennis shoes.

In other words

"Tom?!" Sid gasped quietly

"Yeah, that's my name, but you didn't answer my question," Tom erged

"Uh, y-yes."

"I knew it. I need to get you out of the city. I'll take you as far as Tord's house," then his face contorted into hatred, "Tord...."

Suddenly there was a loud banging sound on the door.

"Tom?!" Another English accented male voice, but much lighter than Tom's, "I hear someone else in there! Are you seeing someone again?!"

"No, Edd! I'm polishing Susan! After since you broke her again smashing 'your' face in!! I BETTER NOT SEE YOUR FACE IN HERE UNTIL I FORGIVE YOU!!!!" He screamed back

"Ok, ok, ok, Tom. Don't have your drunken rages on me." He ran away

"Have you been drinking?" Sid asked, curious

"A shot. Now let's get going."

(If you don't know who Tom is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edjAVsPoqvw He's mai fave)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:22 am

Roxie flicked her tail and looked around the fun park. It was onimous and creepy. She shivered. An abandoned funhouse loomed to her left and she scowled at the clown on the front.

"We should probably make a camp or something. We might be here a while until the guards of Alcatraz give up.... if they ever do." She said. "Wait... where's Sid? Didn't somebody grab her before they jumped?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 am

I had already gotten the car on to the nearest interstate before setting it into cruise control. i had made it back in record time (Yes by now everyone is out)
"How did you get back to fast?"
"I Flew" I shrugged Uzti seemed happier with that explanation. I looked about someone was missing "Hey" i looked around "where's Sid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next