TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:14 pm

"If you have powers, no weapons." Robin said. "That way the humans and mortals have a chance."

"No long-lasting injury, disfiguration or maiming." Aqualad added. "Now, I nominate Robin."

"I second," Wally says quickly.

"Sure," Robin shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

"Okay," said Venus, as she unstrapped her weapons. "I nominate Raph."

"I second," said Leo, with approval.

"Really?" asked Raph. Leo nodded.

"Pick a person from the opposite team first," said Donnie. "We've always played guests picked first if that's okay, so...Raph?"

"Alright...Archery Broad," said Raph. "You're on my team."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'll take Venus," Rob grinned. "And you know now you're stuck with my sister, right?"

'Stuck with me? That's not what you said on patrol when Joker showed up and I saved us," Caleigh said with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

"That's fine," said Raph. "Ya next pick please."

Venus gave Robin a high five, "So it us against our older siblings!" Venus had always been very close with Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

"Wally," Rob said. KF laughed and hi-fived his friend. "Next?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hm...Superboy," said Raph, happy to get the strongest guy.

"Raph! Pick one of us next time," grumbled Mikey.

"Chill, Mikey, I will," said Raph. Venus giggled.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

"I'll take Leo," Robin said, by this time he was sitting on the couch. "Your pick. Hey, where's Rocket?"

"I believe she 'hit the showers'," Aqualad stated.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Venus looked around, "And Zatanna?"

"Donnie," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

"I'll take Zee, wherever she went off to," Robin said. "Who does that leave?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

"Um, M'gann, Aqualad, Mikey...I think that's it," said Raph. "Mikey c'mere."

"I don't want to go up against V! She'll tape to a wall of something!" screamed Mikey. Raph grabbed his brother by the mask tails and dragged him over to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:13 pm

"Of course, leaves us with an odd number of people and I have last pick. Now I feel bad. Miss Martian, and Kaldur can go with you." Robin sighed. They divided into the teams.

"We need some basic rules." Aqualad stated.

"The flag has to be in a reachable spot, must be visible and we should all be able to lift it," This was said by Caleigh with a pointed look at Superboy and Kaldur.

"And if you get caught and can sneak back into your territory you're free," Wally added.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:34 pm

"Sounds good," said Venus. "Bet you'll get free a lot though, Wally." Venus chuckled. "Better for us though!"

"So where are dese flags?" asked Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

"Each team will send a member to hide their flag. We don't know what the flags are yet." Robin said.

"We should so steal the bat-fam's shades," Wally snickered.

"Secret identity mean anything to you, Kid Mouth?" Caleigh asked. "Try and get these shades off, i dare you."

"Why don't we use capes? They'll work as flags." Miss Martian suggested. Robin nodded, disappearing, presumably to find two capes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

"Heheh," chuckled Raph nervously, realizing his mistake in meaning. He had been trying to ask 'What are dese flags?'

"Alright," said Venus, taking one. "We'll use this one." She handed it to Robin. Raph picked up the other one.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

"Let's go hide this sucker," Wally said.

"I have an idea," Caleigh smirked. "We get the half with the gym and archery range."

"We still have yet to discuss boundaries." Kaldur said.

"Inside the cave." Robin shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

"That sounds good," said Venus.

"And you guys can have what Caleigh suggested," said Leo.

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:45 pm

"Yeah, so they get the side with the pool and the zeta-beams. If any of the JL comes we should rope them into it. Especially Green Lantern and Flash," Artemis added.

"If Flash comes, we get him. You guys have a speedster!" Caleigh added.

"You do realize that means if GL comes we'll have a powerhouse?" Robin asked.

"There's more than one Green Lantern. Plus, I can easily take you, little bro. Y'know, ten years of training?" Caleigh smirked.

"Let's just hide the flags!" Wally said, exhasperated.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:26 pm

"Trained by the Batman," said Venus pointing to Robin. "Two stealthiest teens in our family." Venus moved her finger between herself and Leo. In return, her older brother, moved his began pushing her away to where their base was.

"Come on, V," he said.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yes, let's get going," Artemis agreed, pulling Caleigh toward the archery range.

"Think you can nail the cape to a target?" The newest bat asked.

"Absolutely." The archer smirked, pulling out her bow.

"Our greatest challenges powers-wise will be KF, Zee and Miss Martian," Caleigh started. "For our ninjas, we've got Rob, Venus and Leo. I can easily break radio silence and Rob isn't a problem. The others... what are their strengths?" She asked, turning toward the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:40 pm

"Venus has her mutant powers, so she is probably using those. She can make sheilds, scan the area, transport, time travel backwards and heal. She can also destroy things, but she probably won't use that. She's very good with pressure points in hand to hand combat. Leo is stealthy and uses twin katannas, he's calm and a formidable opponent," explained Donnie. "Venus can get pretty tired if you wear her out or confuse her while fighting. Leo can focus on and sense just about anything-break his concentration and that's a pretty good way to sneak up on him. Any weakness we should know about?"
~*~*~*
"So what are we up against?" asked Venus, looking for a place to put the flag.

"With Raph, Mikey and Donnie," said Leo, "We'll be contending with brute strength fueled by anger, natural athleticism, and surpassing genius intelligence. But Raph's anger is greatest weakness, Mikey is bad with focus, and Donnie is a good fighter, but a better inventor-get past whatever he invents and you're good for about a 70.5% chance of success."

"Donnie caculated the percentages of success or defeat over us," said Venus. "Where we putting this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:27 pm

"Lets see... with Wally, all we have to worry about is his speed, take out his legs and we're good." Caleigh started. "I'll take Robin. I know his every weakness and am forbidden by Batsy to tell you. Zatanna has magical powers, but needs a spell to use them. Miss Martian has mental powers."

"This should be fun," Artemis stated, shooting the cape into a target.

"Yes," Kaldur agreed with a smirk. "It should."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

"Martians are weak to...fire," said Mikey. "If I remember from the comics. ...I can keep V busy."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yes, keep Ms M overheated and she's done for. When do we start?" Asked Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

"Miss Martian," said Leo. "Why don't you do a quick mental broadcast for when we start? Then cut it off?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm

"I can do that," Miss Martian said, still overly cheerful.

"I don't think there are any good places for the flag so we can just put it anywhere-" Robin was cut off by an announcement.

"Recognized: Red Arrow. B-0-6."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next