TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

"Huh? Whose that?" asked Venus.

"Who gets him?" asked Mikey on the other side of the base. Raph hit him in the back of the skull.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm

"Roy!" Wally grinned.

Roy walked in, decked out in his usual costume. "Sorry, had to get away from Ollie and Dinah." He smirked slightly. "What are you guys doing?"

"Capture the flag," Robin said. "You should join. Whichever team has less players gets you."

"I think introductions are in order first," Aqualad put in. "Roy, this is Venus, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:52 am

"Hey," said Mikey.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," said Leo.

"Hi," said Donnie.

"Yo," said Raph.

"What's up? I'm Venus," said the ninja, winking. "So, Roy, you playing or what?"

"Um, V," said Leo. "I'm pretty sure that he may want an explanation of why four giant talking turtles and girl in a pink mask inside Mount Justice."

"I'm sure he's seen weirder," said Venus. "We have."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:51 pm

(Let's just make Roy OOC because he's no fun when he's all grumpy. And did you see today's episode? Poor Kaldur! I almost died!)

"Considering I'm a Cadmus clone, I've seen much weirder. Nice to meet you." Roy said.

"Since Rocket's gone, there are thirteen of us playing. The team with six players get's Roy." Robin declared. "So which of us only has six?"

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:14 pm

(I know! I was all 'AUGH! That's ONE WAY to reveal that Black Manta was his father' and Tula is dead and EVERYTHING! I wanna give poor Kaldur a hug-I need to know what happened!)
---
"Well," said Venus counting on her fingers. "We have you, Leo, Miss M, Kid Flash Zatanna and myself. Meanwhile they have Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Superboy, Aqualad, Artemis, and Midnight. Hey, Roy, welcome to our team!" Venus gave the archer a happy slap on the back.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:30 pm

(I know! I think the only part of that episode that didn't make me want to scream, cry and hug Kaldur was all the Bat-Fam bonding.)

"Okay then. What are our basic rules?" Roy asked.

"Those with powers aren't allowed weapons, no Martian camo, the boundary's the cave, and since it's stealth-version, if you get taken in, you can escape and get free." Robin answered. "Now, are we ready?"

"I think our team's good," Artemis called.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm

(I know! Oh and did M'gann kill that alien thing? *confuzzled*)
---
Raph nodded. "Archery Broad is right. And you Robin?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:43 pm

(She lobotomized it I think... *Shudders*)

Robin looked around his team. Getting a series of nods, he smirked. "We're ready. We'll start in one minute, get yourselves ready."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

(I was freaked!)
---
"Alright! Come on, Roy!" cheered Venus, grabbing the archer's hand and running back to their base.

"We're good," said Raph. "Apologize to Roy...for me...about her...and her excited-ness." Raph walked back with his group to their base.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm

(I know... didn't she do the same to Psimon in Images?)

"Can do," Robin said. With that, he disappeared into the rafters.

"Con?" Caleigh asked. "Where is he?"

Conner looked up, using his *insert vision that I forget the name of here* to watch the ninja.

"He's in the vent system."

"Great," Caleigh smirked, taking out a batarang.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

(Oh yeah, maybe...still creepy.)
---
Venus was ducked down a ways a way hidden by computers with Roy. She readied as Midnight aimed her bataraang.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:25 am

(I know, right? I mean, sure her powers are raw and hard to control, but come ON, Miss M! You're a hero, not a psych doctor! You are not supposed to turn aliens or freaky people with mind powers into lobotomized vegetables.)

"I got an incoming speedster," Artemis warned. "I'm using some bolas on him," she added, pulling out an arrow and aiming. She shot at Wally's feet, the bolas shooting out and wrapping around him, knocking him over.

"Nice," Caleigh observed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm

(And how!)

Venus popped out of hiding and hit one of Artemis's pressure points, effectively taking out one of her arms and then backflipping away to try and help Wally. 'Come on, Roy,' she thought. 'Do something.'
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:41 pm

(Either she brain-blasted them hard enough to fry their entire central nervous system or she used her telepathy to render them unable to, well, do anything.)

Roy sighed. "Why did I know this wasn't going to be about friendly competition?" With that, he set off a small flash grenade and threw himself into the fray.

Artemis cursed as she dropped her bow and it skidded a few feet away. Before she could grab it, Roy collided into her and they flew backward.

"I know you're there," Caleigh said, turning to face Robin, who was smirking.

"This is gonna be good, hey?" He asked, leaping up and aiming a kick at her head. Caleigh grabbed his ankle and swung, letting go and sending him flying into Venus and Wally, who had jut gotten up.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

"Okay," said Venus after she landed in the heap with Robin and Wally. "No. Transportethics!" Venus appeared next to Caleigh and landed a nice quick punch on her face. "Transportethics!" Venus teleported to the girl's other side and waited for her move.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Caleigh growled slightly and did a quick flip, landing on Venus' shoulders on her hands, swinging her body down to ram her knees into the girl's lower back before dragging her down with her own weight, pulling Venus into a chokehold.

"Ouch," Wally hissed, "you play rough."

"This is me holding back," Caleigh retorted.

Artemis quickly got up, diving for her bow as a wall of water smashed into Roy. The arched was carried down the hall, Kaldur laughing good-naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Leo chuckled to himself as he looked for the opposing team's flag. They had left Miss M and a returned Zatanna to watch the flag.

Venus, meanwhile said through the chokehold and said, "You may be holding back- I'm just warming up!" The brunette managed a swift kid to Midnight's abdomen and V somersaulted away, getting ready in a fighting stance and sheild command on the tip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Superboy sat boredly a few feet from the flag. He really hated being left out of the action.

"I'll admit, you have some good moves," Midnight said, showing Kaldur the number seven with her fingers before grabbing a flash pellet. She tossed the pellet up before backflipping to Kaldur, who tossed her over Venus as the flash went off.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to be fighting her," Robin said.

"Be glad," Wally said, getting up and preparing to run off again before Artemis jumped on his back.

(....Uh, Halu? You there?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:02 pm

(Sorry, I haven't been able to type a message for a few days sorry)
---
Leo saw the much stronger Superboy guarding the flag. It was going to take stealth and not strength to get the flag. Leo began to soundless sneak through the shawdows.
~*~*~*
Venus grabbed Aqualad's hand, "Transportethics!", getting them both out before the flash was too much and over to Robin and Wally. She said to Robin, "Hey, you can take my sibling." She pointed to Mikey who was trying to sneak away to find the flag. She let go of Aqualad and said again, "Transportethics!" She faced Midnight straight on and laid a kick to the girl's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:11 pm

(It's fine, I was just worried you were getting bored with me...)

Superboy was about to try and go to sleep - he was a light sleeper, and with super-hearing he would wake up at the slightest sound - when wolf walked in. He sniffed and started growling at the shadows.

Robin cackled before throwing a birdarang at Mikey.

Caleigh almost sighed, pulling several batarang and throwing them at the other girl before sliding underneath her and sweeping at her legs.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:46 pm

(No not at all!)

Leo bit his lip and remaind silent, pressed up against the wall, hoping the wolf would leave him alone.
---
"Oh shell!" yelled Mikey, whipping out his nunchucks.

Venus backflipped up after voice commanding a shield to protect her from the projectiles, "Tsk. Tsk. Try harder."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:05 pm

(That's good! Smile )

"Wolf, calm down. What's wrong, boy?" Conner asked. Wolf just continued growling.

Robin jumped up, landing a kick to Mikey's arm.

"Sorry, but Batsy tells me to hold back. Too dangerous," Caleigh shrugged, making no move to go forward.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Leo pressed up further against the wall. 'C'mon, dog,' he thought. 'Shoo!'
---
Mikey yowled and smacked Robin in the face with his nunchuck by accident, "Oh shell."

Venus chuckled, "I have a power that can destroy thing or even people in a few seconds. I breathe danger."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:48 pm

"Wolf, what-" Superboy was cut off as Wolf lunged for the shadows. Superboy grabbed him in midair, lifting him before he could hurt anybody. "What's gotten into you, boy?"

Robin winced and shook his head. "Can I call foul?" he asked jokingly, smirking.

"You alright?" Wally asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." Robin shrugged.

"Dangerous? Were you trained to be good or evil? I find that always limits or widens your abilities somewhat," Caleigh asked interestedly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Leo began to scale the walls quietly, 'Nice dog. I'm not here.'
---
"Sorry," said Mikey. "I used to hit myself in my head like that a lot."

"Sort of explains some stuff doesn't it?" remarked Raph as he and Roy engaged in a fist fight.

((Gah! Poor Roy in that new episode!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next