TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm

"How far?" Aqualad asked as they tarted winding through the sewer.

"He's obviously not feeling the aster," Robin smirked at Donnie.

"They are," Miss Martian said. "Aqualad just entered my range."

Robin flipped over a ninja, kicking him forward. "Tell him to hurry!"

"I'm back!" Kid Flash yelled, knocking a few ninja over.

"We see you, Baywatch!" Artemis said. "Duck!" She shot an arrow over his head, taking out a ninja that had been sneaking up on him.

"Is that them there?" Midnight asked, looking up at a roof where a ninja had just fallen off.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

"No much longer," said Leo, skittering over to a ladder. "Up this way."
~*~*~*~*
"Truly." Venus pouted and threw a shuriken setting off another domino train. She smirked at him. "Not that I'm keeping track, but I took out more so far."

Raph tossed his sai, knocking away a ninja that had been aiming kunai at Artemis, "Watch'chaself, Archery Broad." Suddenly, Raph heard the roar of an engine. He called over the edge, "Casey!"

"That's them!" shouted Casey, pulling over. "The fire escape!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Aqualad immediately climbed to street level.

"Not that I was keeping track, but I got more than you, ninja-girl," Robin teased.

"Thanks,"Artemis muttered.

True to her acrobatic nature, Midnight flipped up the fire escape and landed by Robin, letting off several batarang. "Miss me, bro?" She teased.

"Yeah," Rob laughed. "It was so not whelming while you were gone."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm

"This way! I see them," Leo began climbing quickly up the fire escape.

"Leo! Come on!" shouted Donnie.

Venus sent down another chain of ninjas, "Now I have more, not that I'm keeping track." Venus smiled and waved to Midnight. "I'm Venus. I'm the turtle-guys sister."

"V! How's it been?" said Casey taking out some ninja.

"Casey! Good. Go help Raph fight the ninja," said Venus. Casey complied and went to help his friend. Venus took down some more ninjas with a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Aqualad jumped up to the roof, pulling out his water-bearers an knocking out several ninja.

Robin grinned. "Shall we make this a little competition?"

"I'm Midnight," Caleigh said. "Nice to meet you." She jumped up, landing on her hands on a ninja's shoulders, and knocked him into several others, kicking another ninja before she landed. "Rob! Maneuver fifty-four!" He nodded and held his hands out, propelling Caleigh forward into a circle of ninjas.

That was when the bioship arrived, it's weapons easily taking out the remaining ninja.

"So what's the plan?" Kid Flash asked.

"We're going to Gotham. The team and the Turtle family," Aqualad informed them. "We need to contact the league."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:10 pm

"Uh, what about me?" asked Casey.

"I need you to stay here," said Leo. "Put your bike in the van, get April and go to the lair. I need someone to tell Master Splinter where we have gone."

"Got it," replied Casey. "Be safe, guys." Casey went down the fire escape.

"We'll continue the tally next time, Rob," said Venus.

"Venus," said Donnie and Leo in a warning tone. Leo sighed.

"I can do worse," said Venus.

"Like what?" asked Mikey.

"Venus-," began Leo.

"You see that bioship- I commandeer that ship and take over Sealand* and start making the Sealandic Empire."

"It's not even a landmass," grumbled Donnie.

"We don't have time for this! Gotham. Now," commanded Leo. His family gulped. Leo sighed, "I apologize for that."

"So how do we get up there?" asked Raph.

(*Oil rig that broke away from England in/after WWII. It wants to be recognized as a country.)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

"We take the bioship," Megan said cheerfully as the ship came off camouflage mode. It landed and a hatch opened up. "I'll just need to make more seats," she added, leading the group onto the ship's interior, where Rocket was waiting.

"You have no idea how boring it was stuck in here while you guys were gone," she said. Miss Martian sat down at the control seat while five extra chairs formed.

"It shouldn't take too long to get there, but we'll get introductions over with on the way," Aqualad said, sitting down.

"Where exactly are we supposed to look for the bat?" KF asked.

"Either the biggest brawl or the batcave," Robin and Midnight said. "That or he'll find us," the former added.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

"Cool," said Venus taking her seat. "This rocks, M'gann!"

"That's my sister Venus," said Leo to Aqualad. "And they are Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Guys, this is Aqualad." His siblings greeted Aqualad and introduced their friends and introduced themselves to Rocket.

"To Gotham away," said Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:23 pm

"Batsy shouldn't be too busy... all the big villains are in Arkham or Bell Reve." Robin said.

"Minor street thugs and drug lords are our only problem." Midnight added. "A minor villain at best."

"Best?" KF asked.

"Most fun to take down," Robin said as they entered the city.

"Land on that roof," Kaldur said. Megan nodded and landed the bioship, opening a hatch.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:41 pm

"Wow," said Mikey. "This is the real deal Gotham."

"It's so much cooler than the model they had built around the Batman Ride at Six Flags..." said Venus, who was as equally awed as her brother.

"So, where do we scope out looking for Batman first?" asked Leo.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:48 pm

"Crime alley," the two bats said immediately.

"There's a Crime alley?" Superboy asked.

"This is Gotham," Robin said.

"Of course there is," Midnight said. "We have the worst baddies around."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well," said Venus, jumping onto a rooftop, "Are we going or not? .........I'm already going the wrong way aren't I?"

"Venus, I understand your eagerness," said Leo, sighing. "But, please, let Robin and Midnight lead."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm

"C'mon then," Robin jumped off the roof, using his grappling gun to reach the next one as the rest followed, Robin and Midnight started a silent race as he flew with his grappling gun and she glided along with her wing-suit.

"It's only a few blocks east," she said. "We should probably make sure it's.... as safe as Crime Alley can be at night," she finished.

"Rob, Midnight, go check it out, we'll stay here." Aqualad said. The two nodded, disappearing.

"I really hate it when they do that," Kid Flash said. "It's unnerving."

"What's unnerving?" the bat asked from behind him. KF jumped.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Mikey let out a girly scream at the voice. The other three Hamato's gasped a looked behind them. They weren't used to being sneaked up on like that. Panicked, Mikey turned around and then smiled in awe, "Oh my god, you're Batman....Can I touch the cape?"

"Mikey!" exclaimed Venus, smacking her brother on the head. Leo sighed and then turned to Batman doing a respectful bow.

"Hello, Batman-sama," said Leo. "I am Leonordo Hamato and these are my siblings."

"You see, Mr. The Batman, sir," said Mikey, nervously "There was a-"

"Somehow our two dimensions' borders have become...fuzzy, if you will," said Venus. "The Young Justice happened upon our home in our dimension." Venus was really containing herself at the moment and was using up all her patience to talk calmly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Batman nodded before turning to Young Justice. "Where are Robin and Midnight?"

"They just went looking for you," Kaldur answered. "We figured it would be best to contact the league about the dimensional thing.

"Use the Zeta beam transporters to go back to the cave. I'll contact the league and Robin and Midnight will join you shortly." He turned to Mikey. "And no, you can't touch the cape."

With that, he turned and started heading for the Zeta phone booth.

"You're coming?" Supey asked.

"You'll need my authorization to get Leonardo and his family through." He said simply.

"What, leaving without us?" Robin asked as he reached the roof. "Now that's mean."

"Yeah, I mean, jeez, we're a part of this team, too!" Caleigh huffed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

"I was gonna say," said Venus. "I thought I sensed someone coming."

"Lies," snapped a somewhat sour Mikey.

"Mikey, I'm better at this than you," said Venus. "Leo probably sensed them both coming." Leo gave himself a small, proud smile.

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Donnie. "You have Zeta Beam technology? Oh I can learn so much from this world. Imagine! I could put a Zeta Beam in the lair and we won't have to worry about Venus leaving behind organs!"

"That only happened twice!" argued Venus. "And it was only vital once! And we got it back!"

"Venus, go talk to someone that isn't related you," said Leo, knowingly. "I think you gonna get in one of your...moods if you do." Venus sighed and walked over to Robin.

"You're not related to me," she said.

Leo sighed, "Even though he's been back, the Shredder- you know him as Oroku Saki- hasn't been active and that's effected the other crime rates- it goes down if he's silent and controlling it. She hasn't got anything to let out her anger on, but Mikey which stems onto us. She really is a sweetheart, though." Raph snickered.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm

"Right," Kid Flash said. "Just make sure she doesn't hurt me. The world needs attractive people like me!"

"The Zeta beams really are quite convenient," Aqualad agreed. "Even if Robin is a little fond of hacking them."

"Guilty!" Robin cackled. "And no, I'm not related to you. So, you feelin' whelmed?"

"We're here," Batman said, dropping down an alley. "I'll authorize the beams. Team, you go through while I work on it," gesturing at the phone booth.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

"Don't worry, Kid Flash," said Raph. "She has to really get to know you before you become one of her personal punching bag: like Mikey."

"One of these days..." said Mikey.

"Just a little," said Venus. "So phone booths? I think I remember the pudgy turtles using those to get down to their lair." Venus laughed. "And you have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

"That works," Kid Flash said as Aqualad stepped into the booth.

"Recognized: Aqualad. B02." There was a flash of light and then he was gone as Artemis stepped into the booth.

"Gotta love Zeta teleportation," Robin said, shielding his eyes from the flash.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Venus also put a hand up to shield her eyes, "Wow."

"That's amazing!" said Donnie. "So, Batman, you're allowing us permission to use by using the *insert technobabble here that I'm not smart enough to write*."

"Donnie, learn how to speak English," said Raph.

"He's our resident genius," said V. "Rob, you were the one who hacked into our lair's security system, right? You must be almost, if not as smart as Donnie to do that."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"Uh huh, real amazing," Wally said, entering the zeta-booth after Arty had been transported.

"Yes," Batman answered. "It's a simple authorization override process used by the league for guests, *insert more technobabble*."

"And it's really easy to hack since I've been hacking the Batcave since I was like nine and this all runs on the same system." Robin smirked. "So yes, I am an amazing hacker."

"That's how they figured out all the Cadmus stuff," Midnight added as Rocket, then Superboy and M'Gann went through. Zatanna was next, then the two younger bats.

Batman turned to the mutants. "You're free to go through."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:49 pm

"Fascinating," said Donatello in awe. He stepped forward.

"Wait, Donnie," siad Leo, putting a hand. "I would rather that-" Donnie stepped in.

"Recognized: Guest," the computerized voice said.

"I went first," said Leo. He stepped in next. Then Raph. The Mikey. Venus was halfway through and turned around and said to Batman, "You'll come in after us, right?"

"Recoginzed: Guest," said the computerized voice.

"Wait, he didn't answer-" exclaimed Venus who suddenly found herself inside a base with her new friends and brothers standing around. "Me."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:02 pm

"What did you ask?" Aqualad inquired.

"It's Batsy. He never answers me either," Midnight sighed. "I'm gonna go change into civvies," and with that, she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

"I asked if he was going to come in behind us," said Venus, stepping down from the steps. "This place is...amazing. I see that Donnie is already having fun." Currently, Donatello was examining the computer, figuring out how it works.

"This is Mount Justice, isn't it?" said Mikey. "I never thought I'd ever be here..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

"Knowing Batsy, he'll come when we have a mission. He's probably currently holed up in the batcave." Robin rolled his eyes.

"Yes, this is Mt. Justice. C'mon, I'll give you guys a tour," Miss Martian said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next