TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

"Alright!" cheered Mikey, following M'gann.

"Are there any of the Justice League here?" asked Leo. "I would like to begin discussing what we are going to be about the Shredder and the dimensional border."

Venus sighed. Leo always wanted to get right to work. The teenager took out her necklace, the golden shuriken glistened as it saw light again. She placed the family heirloom against her lips. Often, it gave her a bit of peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"Black Canary and Red Tornado should be in the cave, but if you want good results, I suggest going to Batman, which means we have to wait." Kaldur said, walking toward the living room before Supey could get his hands on the remote and watch 'No Signal' again.

"You goin foor the tour?" Rob asked Venus. "We're not always this boring, I promise, but there's nothing to do at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Venus sighed and put the necklace back under her shirt, "Yeah. Okay. It's that or Leo is going to make me do a kataa or meditate."

"I am due for a kataa," said Leo, hearing his sister and going to find a quiet place to practice.

"Come on, Boy Wonder," said Venus. "Let's catch up to my pea-brained brother and M'gann." She ruffled his hair in a way akin to a sibling and began to jog ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

"Hey!" Robin laughed, running to catch up with her, but changing his mind and disappearing with a cackle.

"He really has to stop doing that," Caleigh mused, showing up out of nowhere wearing normal clothes and dark shades.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:50 am

Venus skidded on her feet and turning to the direction Robin went, "Yeah, he does." V dropped a hand to the floor and commanded, "Scanethics." A large glittery purple wave was sent out from her hand around the base. The ninja smiled and sang softly, "Found you." She hopped up into the rafters and began to head towards Robin's position.

Leo chuckled with a sigh as he preformed his kataa. He looked to the team, "So how many of you were confused by that? Like, we said, V has mutant powers."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:03 pm

"That is actually really cool," Artemis admitted, walking out of the kitchen in her civilian outfit, cowl off. "Robin, Midnight and I are the only ones here with no powers. Though, we did manage to save all the supers wen the Reds broke in."

Superboy growled until Aqualad set a hand on his shoulder. "We've already cleared that Red Tornado was not at fault."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

"Very nice," said Raph. "Ya not too bad in that department, Archery Broad."

"None of us have powers," said Leo. "Venus was supposed to be a turtle, but to save her from our fate-which was either death or being dropped down the sewers to avoid death- Mom took the tube she was growing in a mixed chemicals she was familiar with to reverse the process. However, it ended up giving her powers."
~*~*~*
Venus grabbed Robin's cape, "Got'cha."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm

"Thanks. You aren't too bad yourself," Artemis replied.

"That's an interesting story. We'll have to compare adventures," Aqualad said.

"Gah!" Robin whipped around. "I'm supposed to be the ninja here."

"He thinks too highly of his skills," Caleigh said as she sat next to Superboy, propping her feet on his lap lazily as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

"I cheated," said Venus. "Abuse of powers." She released his cape. "Althouhg I wonder if you could find me?"

"Yes," said Leo. "We should. Where would you like to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

"Ninja hide and seek? Not sure if that's fair. After all, I was trained by the Dark Knight." Rob smirked. "But if you insist."

"When did you start crime fighting?" Aqualad asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

"And I was trained by Master Splinter," said Venus, smugly. She ducked away into the shadows and to find a perfect hiding spot.

"A few years ago," replied Leonardo. "We began fighting the local gang, the Purple Dragons, in training to fight The Shredder to avenge Master Yoshi."

"And dere was a lot of stuff to go with that," said Raph. "Because even when we thought dat we had killed the Shredder- he became back. When he should'a burned alive."

"Raph," said Leo. "You're making us look like psycho's. The fire was an accident."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Robin smirked. "Wanna play it that way? I'm a bat," he murmured near silently, moving gracefully through the shadows. "I own the dark."

Aqualad nodded. "So you've been a team for a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:43 am

"And I was trained by a rat," said Venus, here voice disappearing and then reappearing on the other side of the room. "Consider us your grounded counterparts." She scooted away to a new hiding spot quietly through the shadows.
~*~*~*
"All our lives," said Leo. "We're brothers. And a sister. Well, Venus joined us just before the last time we defeated the Shredder before going to the future..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

Robin cackled, the sound echoing around the room as he used his grappling gun to lower himself upside down (Spiderman style XD) to Venus' hiding spot. "Boo."

"Interesting. We ourselves have only been a team for just over six months." Aqualad said. "And at the beginning, it was five of us... Robin, Kid Flash, Myself, Superboy and Miss Martian."

"I would've joined sooner, but Batsy still didn't trust me at that point, despite the fact that I'd saved his butt on patrol at least four times." Caleigh grumbled.

"And it's been quite the six months," Wally added, walking out of the kitchen, stuffing his face with chips. "I mean, Cadmus, The League of Shadows, The Injustice League, when do we get a break?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:13 pm

"Eep!" exclaimed Venus, immediately going into protection mode and grabbing Robin by his shoulders and flipping the raven haired boy onto the ground flat on his back. "Oh, shell, are you okay?"
~*~*~*
"We know how ya feel, kid," said Raph.

"Yes," said Donatello from where he was examining a bit of tech equipment. "Between Purple Dragons, Bishop, The Shredder, and who knows what else that seems to find us, well there's never a dull moment."

"The Shredder seems to have taken control of Hun, leader of the Purple Dragons. That has calmed down crime for now. He is waiting to strike," said Leo.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:02 pm

"I'm good. I take it you aren't used to having people be able to sneak up on you." Robin laughed.

"Tell us more about this Shredder. We must be prepared to face him." Aqualad said.

"We're never preparex and we usually win," Artemis pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah," said Venus. "Usually I'm the one sneaking up on them."
~*~*~
"That's one thing about the Shredder," said Leo. "We used to do that and then we met him. He takes the appearance of a human through robot bodies, but in reality he is an evil utrom called Ch'rell. He is NOT to be underestimated."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"Same here. That's why I'm not used to Midnight. She's stealthier than even I am." He shook his head. "Batgirl's pretty good, too, but I'm better."

"Utrom? What the heck is that?" Wally asked.

"Alien or mutant species? Cause we know aliens, and we've tangled with mutants, like blockbuster, but never heard of Utroms." Artemis said. Wally reached over and took the remote from Supey, turning it on to a channel, which resulted in Superboy getting up, Knocking Midnight into Artemis, so he could turn it back to No Signal.

"What must we do to prepare?" Aqualad asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:51 pm

"I can cream Raph and Mikey and Donnie a lot too when it comes to stealth, but I'll always be stuck in Leo shadow there," said Venus. "I'm stuck in my brothers' shadow for a lot of things. No one can beat my persistence though!"
~*~*~*
"Geez louise, kid," said Raph, but chuckled reminded of himself and his siblings.

"The utroms," said Donnie. "Are a race of squid-like brain aliens that have been living on Earth due to a crash. They wear robot bodies to blend into human society and their real bodies are located in the abdomen-aim there if you meet the Shredder. They had a lot of advanced technology. It was they who made our family and their ooze that mutated us and our friend- a mutated gator called Leatherhead." Donnie went back to his work.

"What is he doing?" asked Raph. "Is Mikey still on that tour?" Leo shushed him.

"Donnie got the gist of it," said Leo. "You may want to get a few stealth lessons from us or Robin; it will help if you ever come toe to toe with him or if we get inside the Foot Building."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:14 pm

"We should so play capture the flag." Robin smirked.

"Stealth training." Aqualad mused. He turned to the ex-assasin, sitting up and ruffling her dark hair. "Midnight?"

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll help."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm

"Yes," said Venus, mischievously. "Yes we should. Let's go tell them."
~*~*~*

"We'll help as well," said Leo, still doing his kataa.

"How do you do those while talking?" asked Raph.

"Practice, Raphael," said Leo. "If you didn't spend so much time with your punching bag, you probably could too." Leo dodged as Raph tried to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

"Okay, Capture the flag, who wants to be captains?" Robin asked loudly, sneaking up on the teens.

"Dude! One should be from our team and one from the mutants, only fair," Wally babbled excitedly.

"This should be interesting," Caleigh smirked. Artemis returned it, those two got along really well (Sportsmaster issues...)

"If Blackie's planning something, I am so on her team." Artemis grinned.

"It would be a good bonding experience." Aqualad agreed. Superboy just grunted, which they assumed meant yes.

"Ultrastealth capture the flag?" M'gann asked, walking in with Mikey. "Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:18 pm

"Capture the Flag!" said Mikey, cheering through a mouthful of cookie that he had swiped from M'gann's cookie jar.

"Alright, who want's to be captains?" asked Venus.

"Well," said Donnie coming over, "Leo is out leader and Aqualad is thier's...they could pick their teams. Mandatory that they have people from both teams."

"But it was Venus and Robin's idea," said Mikey.

"Or we could vote," said Raph, always willing to get a leadership position.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:38 pm

"I vote we vote," Wally agreed.

"You do realize how stupid that sounds, right Baywatch?" Artemis asked.

"To set one rule," Zatanna said, walking in. "Robin and Midnight work with Batman, they're so used to each other and their moves that them being on the same team means automatic victory."

"So Rob and I are apart," Caleigh shrugged. "Anything else?"

"No Martian camo," Robin added.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm

"No shields around the flag, V," said Leo.

"Understood," she said. "What about weapons? Or is it just powers and hand-to-hand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes   TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meet Young Justice, Teen Superheroes
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next