TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy)   Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Hello everyone!

I know that these news will shock you all, but there is something very important that I need to tell you. The TMNT Forum will be closed in next few days. You are now looking at this, and saying "OMG, is this true?". The answer on your question is: "No, I just didn't know how to start the letter".

Yeap, we aren't closing and never never going to close it Smile Sorry if yor heart was bumping more than usual.

OK, the real thingy that was in my mind is that I passed in my English test! I'm continuing going to school next year, too! OK, OK, no need for claps :oops: I mean, I wasn't really worried that I won't pass, our teacher hasn't never EVER failed somebody on the (so-called) Finale.

Now, the detials, the thing taht you were waiting for. the test conatined, I think, nine excerises. There were listening, times, (in)direct speach, writing, passive... I had 93/100 points, I'm the second in the class, the best one was Tamara, my friend taht told me about Naruto (no suprising, she is always the best). This time I was nearly to catch her! She had 94 points... I will alwys curse word "WAS"~~! In the indirected speach, you have to go one time back, but I didn't werite "WAS", I wrote "IS". If I done that OK, I'd have 95, and get into the history of the class, as the first student that was better than Tamara.

And, also, I was to apogalize about that I haven' been here for few days. The thing is that my computer broke down, so the System folder was deleted. I wanted to DIE, because I was so lonly here... On the happy side, I was at English test, so it was funny a bit Smile

That's it... See you later, guys!

PS. And girls! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :
Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy)   Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 am

Hey, well, done! That's brilliant! You have every right to be happy! Smile Hey, who knows, you may yet beat Tamara! And besides, don't people say that you learn from your mistakes?? So, next time, YOU will be top of the class! Cool Well done, I'm really happy for you! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911

Yahoo!!! (not site "Yahoo", i means taht I'm happy)
Page 1 of 1