TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Empty
PostSubject: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Okay, here it is. Not to be bragging, but I think I made this episode even more EPIC. But i couldn't do it without the song "Let the Flames Begin" by PARAMORE Enjoy and comment.

Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 am

Cool video except for the low quality image
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 pm

thats epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks. I tried to make it look good
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :
"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I cried sooo hard at that episode...T.T It was well done and horrible!
Not many things in life can be both...
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Genbu wrote:
I cried sooo hard at that episode...T.T It was well done and horrible!
Not many things in life can be both...

Thank you! But what do you mean by horrible? Like haunting or something?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm

I think that she said that because the turtles died and Mikey only had an arm, Leo was blind and Raph was without an eye. It was a nice episode but a bit creepy for a kids show, altough tmnt it´s not just for kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Horrible as in, seeing the turtles die made me cry. I love the turtles and seeing them meet a horrible end is horrible for me. BUT- I will not deny obvious Talent and Good animation, and writing.
Regardless of my prefference- it was Well made and probably one of the best ones they dide for that series.

Yah mcazevedo got my point^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin   "Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Same As It Never Was"- Let the Flames Begin
Page 1 of 1