TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boring Thread #3

Go down 
+9
ninjaspirit7
InfantileDinosaur
Kira85
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Xile
Livi
Donnie
Kifu
Raph95
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Geez yesterday I had time to work on my story, and I only wrote like two sentences. My brain is exhausted because of all the stuff I've been doing GAH... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Me too. Somehow, today I was able to write a whole chapter for one of my stories on ff.net. I decided that I have to write at least one chapter/story per week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:12 am

Ha, I had time to play a game and get frazzled with all the electric lights buzzing around in my head 8\
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am

mcazevedo wrote:
Me too. Somehow, today I was able to write a whole chapter for one of my stories on ff.net. I decided that I have to write at least one chapter/story per week.

I need to read it. D: I'll try and get onto it next Friday or this weekend, when I have the time to.

My fanfic is on my SD card which I can only access on ONE laptop... which is broken. T_T So I have to wait until it is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I just read through my latest 2 or 3 chapters, then go from that if I can't get to my fanfic on my mp3. I lost the rest of my X-Men story and all of my TMNT stories, so I'm doing the chapters from scratch T-T
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Arigato Livi! I hope your computer gets fixed very soon!

Oh no! That´s terrible Kat! That happened to me once...I didn´t sleep for 3 days =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring Thread #3
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17