TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boring Thread #3

Go down 
+9
ninjaspirit7
InfantileDinosaur
Kira85
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Xile
Livi
Donnie
Kifu
Raph95
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:22 pm

*shudder* BLEH It's been rainy for the longest time this month AND I had to turn off my computer because of a massive thunderstorm that rolled on by... how stupid >.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

we're in the middle of a thunderstorm down here too -_- it's flooding like there's no tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:19 am

The weather's quite nice here. :]

England rarely ever has extreme weather.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:35 am

It's supposed to be sunny today... OH MY GAWSH THE WEATHER MAN KEEPS SCREWIN UP THE WEATHER O_O

I'm getting hit from both angles: Powerful weather and instant peace

*SEVERE TWITCH*
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:43 am

Poor you. Thanks to our friend global warming, it´s really hot and sunny in here. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks to our friend "Global Warming" the animals of our planet are losing their population bit by bit... T_T
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:02 am

I was being sarcastic! Geez, can´t anyone recognize a joke these days? XP
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:08 am

TV has melted our brains. Wink

I knew you were being sarcastic. XD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:09 am

Finally someone that understands my twisted humour! X3
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:28 am

Hehe, I can have a twisted sense of humour too.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:28 am

Hurray! Another member!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:38 am

I was just playing along DANG why can't anyone take a j-... oh that's already been said GAH THIEF *flying tackle* XP
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:41 am

I thought that you thought that I thought that global warming was our friend. Ouch. Too many times the word "thought". LOL
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Wow, I thought that you thought that Xile thought that you thought that global warming was our friend.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Great, thanks to the word "thought", my head hurts like shell. XP
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I never thought that she thought that I thought that she thought that YOU thought that we thought that we had a disagreement on what we thought about global warming.

I thought that she thought that I was teasing and that I thought that you thought that we thought that we had a disagreement.

Sorry I couldn't resist XP (Not trying to be BETTER with the word "thought" IT'S JUST SO FREAKIN HARD TO RESIST!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Heard....hurts....ouch....
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I thought that you thought that we thought that she thought that you thought that I thought that time thought it was a thought to be a thought in a thought within a thought a joke to be a thought of a thought of a joke of a thought that thought that we thought that it thought that the joke thought that we thought that it thought it thought that we thought it was funny in a thought to not of a thought to be in a thought to think of a thought that we thought that it thought that they thought that we thought that it thought that it wasn't really funny to be thought of a thought of a thought in a thought within a thought out of a thought that it wasn't funny. Through that thought and the thought I thought that we thought that it wasn't funny, but I thought that I thought that you thought that I had gone too far and saying thought wasn't enough to be thought of as funny. So I stopped *pant pant*.

Last edited by Xile on Fri May 28, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

So many....thought...*slaps head against table*....zzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:58 pm

All these thoughts...

Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Whats-seen-what-s-is-seen-can-not-cannot-can-t-be-unseen-yu-demotivational-poster-1251098063
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:01 pm

haha. that´s the guy from yu-gi-ho. dang it! I can´t remember his name
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Kaiba. :d

Last edited by Livi on Fri May 28, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:14 pm

THOUGHT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Stop writing that word! It´s painful to me! My head...hurts....so....freakin´...much
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Sorry Smile XP

PUMPKIN PIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Thread #3   Boring Thread #3 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring Thread #3
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next