TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:59 pm

No, I'm fine." I said. They'd been playing that game for two weeks straight. If that voice asked me another question, I think my head might explode. "How bout we have a contest!" I said, jumping up out of the seat. "A singing contest! We could all do a song!" I said, grabbing a mic from my room and handing it to Donnie. I grabbed one of my Cds, and got the mic from Donnie. "I'll go first!" I pushed the Cd in and turned it to the song. The music started, and I started singing "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks
Here's the song: "

It ended, and I was breathing kinda hard. "How'd I do?"

((Srry bout changing it, but I just wanted to use this song and dedicate it to my grandpa))

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm

"Nice voice" I said to Paul. It was our turn next so Don and I decided to sing the song "Lucky" from Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Then, it was Mikey´s turn "I know what´s the song I´ll sing" he screamed. "Everything except Paramore Mikey!" we all yelled at him at the same time, so instead he sang "We are Golden" from Mika.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm

"Hey, why doesn't Crystal go next?" Mikey asked. "Ah, no," I said. "I don't sing in front of anyone." "Aw, come on," Mikey proded. "I'm sure you'll be fine." He shoved me forward. Sighing, I decided to give in. It seemed as if arguing with Mikey would be pointless anyway. I looked through the songs, but I didn't know any of the lyrics by heart on any of them. "I can't. I don't know all of these songs and the one's I do know, I can't really sing very well. I mean, I could try Paramore, but I've only just gotten into that band." Then I thought of something. I had my MP3 player with me that had a bunch of songs that I loved on them. As much as I didn't want to sing in front of anyone, it would probably be worse if Mikey pestered me into singing as song I didn't know. "Uh, is there any way I could use my MP3 player?" I asked. Donni nodded and hooked my MP3 player up to his computer. Searching through the songs, I found one by The Birthday Massacre. It was Violet.

Here's the song.

I stoped singing when the lyrics ended and was a little out of air, my face bright red. This was exactly why I don't sing in front of anyone. I embarrass way too easily while singing.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

"WOW! Your voice is amazing and I´ve never heard that song before but I think it´s awesome!" I said to Crystal. "You were good but I´m better" responded Mikey laughing. "Actually Mikey, your voice is so terrible that it almost causes global warming" said Don joking.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"Thanks. It's by The Birthday Massacre and one of my favorites," I said. I sat down on the couch, done with singing. I was lucky I didn't mess up to badly. I waited for Raph to go, since Mikey said that he was next, but he simply refused. "Ya may have got her up there when she didn't wanna, but ya' ain't gettin' me," he said, pointing at me. "Oh, come on Raphie, please," Mikey whined. "No," he said. This argument went on for a while before Leo put an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:22 am

"Leave Raph alone, Mikey." Leo sighed and Kat smiled slightly as she came down the stairs at the end of the song, her hair slightly fluffed up.
"Hey guys..." She yawned and Don turned to glare at her.
"Kat! You're meant to stay in bed until your leg is fully healed!" He complained and Kat growled something dark under her breath as she hobbled over to the couch, curling her legs (one of them in a splint) under her as she leaned against Raph.
"I am, see? Stilll *yawn* resting." She muttered and Raph smirked slightly as he shifted left a little bit, just enough so Kat was leaning mostly on his carapace (chest??).
"Does this mean I don't sing?"
"I wanna sing!" Kat complained. "But I don't know what songs you guys have."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 am

"Thanks to the wonderful miracle of internet we have almost every song in the world" said Don. "I know a song that we have for sure" responded Mikey. "Mikey no more Paramore!" we all yelled at him at the same time, for the third time in that afternoon.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm

I got Raph from his posistion with Kat and put Leo in his place. "Sorry, Kat." I said to her, then, making sure Raph was standing. "I wanna sing again, Don." I said, taking the mic. "What song?" Donatello said, rifling through the Cds. "Same one as I did." I said, standing on the stage. "Oh, okay..." he said, slipping the Cd in again. And the music started. I started singing.

I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too
Well...

I went over to Raph and put the mic up to him. "C'mon, Raph, I know you know it." I said, and then he started, and I almost dropped my jaw.

"Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older, too
Well I'm getting older too

So, take this love and take it down
Yeah and if you climb a mountain and ya turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down"

Everyone joined in the next lines, even Splinter.
"And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well maybe
Well maybe..."

Then Raph finished it
"Well maybe the landslide will bring you down"

And then everyone cheerered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:35 pm

"WOW! How can you have that voice when you´re singing? It´s so weird compared to your usual voice." I said in disbelief. "What can I say? It´s a natural talent." Raph responded to me. " I believe my sons, that it is time to eat something. After all, it´s almost 8 o´clock" said Master Splinter to all of us. " What about Mexican food?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm

"I kinda want sushi." I said, putting the mike on top of a speaker. I went back over to Raphael, who was being told by Splinter that he did good. "You did well also, child." Splinter told me. I smiled at him "Thank you, Master Splinter." I replied. "You were good, Raphael." I said to him. "Yeh, you too." he said back, and I reached for the Coke I had sitting on the table. "Can I...ask ya a question?" he asked me, and I felt some worry start building up. "What is it?" I said back, taking a drink. "Why, why'd ya pick that song?" he asked, now looking straight at me. "I picked it cause, cause, well...cause I...uh, like the song." I said, then put the bottle down. Crap. He didn't believe me. "Well, why do you think I picked it?" I asked him, and he crossed his arms and scoffed. "It was the song playing when you woke up after we found you. Master Splinter had found the CD in your bag, and was sayin somethin about how familiar music helps pull people outta their unconciousness." Raphael said it like it was completely obvious. I didn't say anything, and I saw Maria come over to us.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 pm

"What are you 2 talking about?" I asked. "About how bad you and Don sang" responded Raph. " You didn´t have to be rude. Never mind. So do you want Mexican or Japanese food?" I asked Raph. "I think me and Mikey prefer Italian" said Raph. "You´re totally right bro" agreeded Mikey. "My sons enough pizza!" yelled Master Splinter at them.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

"Yeah, let's go with Mexican. Then you and Mikey can have Mexican pizza." I said, and Mikey popped up. "What's that?" he asked. "It's like, chips with queso cheese, and tomatoes and onions." I said. "So it's nachos?" Raph said, rolling his eyes. "No. Well, yeah." i said, looking down at the ground. I remembered now- it HAD been the song playing when I'd woken up here. Don had been spreading something on my left eye while Raph had been watching him do it, asking what it would do. "I told you already Raph, it'll take the swelling down." Don was telling him, still putting the cool cream on my face. "What do you think happened to him?" That had been the first time I'd heard Mikey. "I don't know." Don said, the music playing. "And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills...

"I'll be right back." I said, feeling some tears spill over my eyes as I went to my room. As I walked away, I heard Mikey say "Jeez, Raph, what'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 pm

"How the shell do I know?" Raph said to Mikey. "Well why don´t you go ask Paul?" I sugested. "All right" responded Raph to me while going to Paul´s room. "Hey guys check this out" said Leo, pointing to the television. "In other news, after a few quiet days some members of the gang of the Purple Dragons murdered the owner of Munroe´s Electronics, James Munroe. The reasons of the murder are unknown" said the man in the tv. "Why did they do that? James Munroe owns one of the biggest companies in New York. I just don´t get it" said Don, a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

"The reason behind James Munroe's death is still unknown, and it was learned later today that an attempt on Lindsay Lohan, the star of films such as Just My Luck, Bobby, Mean Girls, and the upcoming film Machete, was aso made just yesterday by the Purple Dragons. Lindsay is now at a hospital at in undisclosed location." The man on tv said when Raph came into my room. "What's wrong?" he asked me as I sat on my bed watching the news. "It's nothing, Raph." I said, my eyes all red around the rim. He didn't move, just crossed him arms and stood there. After three minutes, I sighed. "I was just...remembering when I first woke up here." I said. "Well then why were you so sad?" Raph asked me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at him. "I don't know." Raph rolled his eyes, and got a bit closer to me, and before he could say anything, the newsman came on TV again. "Breaking News" flashed on a banner. A woman came on screen. "Actress Lindsay Lohan was reported missing from her hospital. Police believe her to have been taken from the hospital against her will, as there were some evidence of a struggle." the woman said. I leaned back onto the headboard. "I hope she's okay. I like her stuff." I said, closing my eyes. "She'll be fine. Now tell me-" he started, then Mikey barged into the room "Splinter wants everyone in the living room. Now!"

((Whoever posts next, make Splinter's reason have something to do with Lindsay's disappearance and James Munroe's death))
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm

I had moved into the kitchen after Paul split for his room. Practicing a few simple tricks on my board, I got lost in thought. I was wondering how my uncle would take me moving out. He probably wouldn't care and just say that I was living with him for a tax refund. I didn't care. "Hey, Splinter wants everyone in the living room, now!" Mikey called, starttling me. I fell on my behind and glared at him from my position on the floor. "Sorry," he said, sheepishly. I sighed. "No worries, dude," I said. He smiled and helped me up. I skated into the living room. Everyone else was there. I sat on the arm of the couch. "I feel that we must intervien with the dissapearance of Ms. Lohan," Master Splinter said. "That being said, Crystal, can you fight?" he asked me. "Yeah. Karate, Tai Kwan Do, Jujitsu, Judo, Cage Boxing and I can street fight," I said. "That will be enough to take on the Purple Dragon's," Leo said. "More than enough," Donni added. I shrugged. "Got me outa my house, so I went for it," I said. "Now that we have that settled, I belive that we may also find out why Mr. Munroe was murdered while we are saving Ms. Lohan."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm

((Okay, I guess I play Lindsay))

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" I cried out, struggling against the mountain of a person who had me tied to a table. "Oh, you won't be going anywhere, Lohan, till we get something out of you." the man said, tightening the straps that held my legs, arms, and hands together. I started crying. "What? What do you want?" I yelled, struggling against the resraints. "Someone help me! Please!" I screamed again as the man left me in the room, a single splotlight shining on me.

"What are we going to do? We don't know where she is!" Raphael said when we'd come out of my room. "I do not know, my son." Splinter replied. "Angel." I said, Splinter looking at me. "Angel, she was an intiate of the Purple Dragons. Maybe she would know something?" "I don't know if she will, but it's worth a shot." Donatello said. "When should we go?" Mikey asked. "As soon as we can, my son." Splinter said, leaning back into the chair.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 am

We all went to Angel´s house."What´s up guys?" she said. "We are here to ask you if you know where the Purple Dragons took Lindsay Lohan" responded Leo. "I´ve heard of a secret underground laboratory under Oruku Saki´s old building or somethin´ like that" she answered. "Then let´s go" I said. Since I was adopted by Master Splinter he decided to train me and Paul so we could defend ourselves if the turtles or him weren´t there. We quickly arrived at the building, where the guys once defeated The Shredder. " There are guards everywhere. We need a distraction so I can acess the security room" said Don and we all looked at Mikey and Raph. "Why do you always look at me?" asked Mikey. "Because you´re the only one we don´t need. Now c´mon Knucklehead." Raph responded sarcastically.

Last edited by mcazevedo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Kat awoke when Splinter began to shake her gently.
"Katerina, you must go after the others. I fear they may run into trouble and they will need you help if so." He said quietly and Kat nodded, her sleepiness gone.
"I'm on it Sensei. Where'd they go?"
Splinter told her, and after being told where the others were heading by Angel, Kat took off, morphing as she went. There were some Foot Ninja patrolling the gates and Kat frowned.
"I thought this was a Purple Dragon job..." She murmured but screeched when someone grabbed her from behind, a hand over her mouth.
"It's not anymore." One of the Elite ninja snarled as he helped the Foot ninja behind him drag the protesting Kat down into a hidden elevator, then into the underground lab.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Sudenly Leo´s Shell Cell rang. "What is it Master Splinter?" he said. "Is Kat with you?" he asked. "No Master but isn´t she at home with you?" Leo replied. "I send her to go there and help you" Master Splinter responded. "Don´t worry Sensei, we´ll find her" Leo said. "Do you think Kat was captured?" I asked Leo. " Yes but I´ll find her while the rest of you go with Don" he answered.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Donatello went into the lab first and dealt with the guards, then motioned for Me, Maria and Crystal to go in. We didn't see Lindsay anywhere, but before I could say anything, Don was creeping to a side door and then, listening, he kicked the door open.

I screamed when the door was kicked open. "Help me! Please help me!" I said, whimpering. I saw the...the turtle unwrap the restraints and pick me up. "Ughhh...what..is...you're name?" I asked him. "My name's Donatello, and over there is Paul, Crystal, and Maria." He said, and I saw three other humans step into my view. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Donatello saying "We're getting you out of here."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

"Out like a light," I said. Donni nodded. "Let's get going," he said. We all nodded and headed out. Don found where Mikey and Raph were keeping the attention of everyone. Once we were safe, we waited for Leo, Kat, Raph, and Mikey to return from their missions. "So, you guys always save celebraties?" I asked. Donni shook his head. "Hayley and Lindsy are the first," he answered. I nodded. I sat down on the ground, kinda wishing we were back at the lair. It was a bit chilly out and I forgot my sweater. "Sensei say's you're moving in," Donni said. "Mind if I ask why?" I shruged. "Issues with my uncle," I answerd. "What kind?" he asked. "The fact that he does nothing to provide anything for me and I'm sick of having to leave the house while he has women over." Donni nodded. "I see."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

"There they are!" I heard Mikey shout, and he and Raph stepped out from the building. Mikey had a scratch on his arm that was bleeding. "Holy shit, Mikey! You're bleeding!" I said. "It's fine dude. I nicked it on a window." I just rolled my eyes and went over to Raph, who's bandanna was partly cut through on the left side. "What happened to you now! Is this a machete cut?! Who the hell did you guys fight in there, Jason Vorhees?" "Nah, one of them Dragons had a machete and tried to cut my eye. I noticed Donatello cringe, but before I could say anything, Kat fell onto the sidewalk in front of Don, who was still holding Lindsay. "What the ~Censored~?!" I said, seeing that she had a gash in her leg. Mikey picked her up, and Leo appeared a few minutes later, a sad, lost look on his face. "She's alive. Barely." he said, and Maria looked like she was going to say something, but a Purple Dragon stepped out from the darkness. "You're gonna have to go through me first." When the city lights brought the man's face into view, I dropped to my knees, scraping them on the concrete. The man in front of us was my dad. I heard him laughing, and saw Raphael kneel down and ask me "What is it? Who is that guy?" I turned my head sideways to look at him, and the last thing I said before getting kicked in the face was "My dad." When I landed on the ground, rubbing my jaw, I saw Raphael's face turn angry and he charged toward my dad.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 pm

I was currently in the way of Raph and the man, but I quickly fixed that as Raph charged at the man. "Ya' think it's fun hitin' people?" Raph spat. "Well, then hit me. Come on, I dare ya'." The man smiled. Suddenly, we were surrounded by Purple Dragons. "Alright, freak," the man said, punching at Raph, who effortlessly caught the punch. While they fought, everyone that was able faught the other Purple Dragons, exept me. Taking off my top shirt to reveal another t-shirt under it, I went over to Kat and started to put pressure on her wound. I looked over to Paul. "You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

"Fine. It ain't the first time." I told Crystal and I got up, and saw Raph smashing one of his sais onto my dad's head. He just kept doing it and doing it, and I watched with no sympathy for my dad as Raphael spat out "Ya worthless pice of trash, I'll make sure you can't ever touch him again!" I walked slowly over to them and stood over Raph, catching his hand as he raised it again. I moved him out of the way, and then drew a hunting knife from my jacket, raised it above my head and brought it down again and again, screaming as I did, blood getting on my face and hands. The rest of the Purple Dragons were dealt with and now everyone's eyes were on me as I sat there, gripping the knife. My face had some blood on it, as did my hands. "It's over, Paul." Raph said, lifting me off the ground by my arm. I saw everyone staring at me, and Mikey looked scared of me. I couldn't take that look on Mikey's face, so I just let Raph support my weight and didn't look at anybody. Don had picked up Lindsay and Leo Kat, then Leonardo said "Let's go home." and a few minutes later, we were there.

((Think of the stabbing scene like 3:16-3:43 of this vid)):
"

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Once back at the lair I decided to get my things from my uncles place. Sleeping arangements could be found out later. "Hey, I'm gonna go and retreive my things from my uncles house," I said, grabbing my board. "You want some company?" Mikey asked. "Sure," I said, about to put my board down so as not to make Mikey run, but to my surprise he had a board as well. He threw it onto the ground, just like I do, and jumped on it. I did the same. Pushing a little to gain speed, we were off into the sewers. Once we arived at the ladder that lead to the alley way below my uncles house, I stoped, indicating to Mikey to stop as well. "I'll stay by the fire escape and you can hand me you're stuff," he said. I nodded. I went in through the front door and made my way into my old room without seeing my uncle. I gathered the things I wanted and handed two duffle bags to Mikey while taking two for myself. "That's it?" he asked. I nodded. "I should go out the front," I said. Mikey nodded. I left my room and walked down the hall, only to see my uncle. "Speding the night somewhere eles?" he asked. It was a miracle that he didn't have a woman draped over him. "No, I'm moving out," I said. My uncle looked taken-aback. Then his eyes went to that all to familar gaze. "Fine, get out you ungrateful wentch," he spat. I tried to get around him, but he didn't seem to be done with his insults. Once agian, I faced my uncle shouting obsineties and cruel remarks at me. I finaly got around him. "You're just like you're mother. Just a dirtly little..." his insult was cut off by me slaming the door shut. Tears spilling down my face, I came back to where Mikey watied. "Crystal?" he asked, concerned. "Let's just go," I said, climbing down the ladder and taking off down the sweres. Going into the lair, I threw my stuff by the door and ran to the batheroom, closing and locking the door. My uncle have never layed a hand on me, but that didn't mean he didn't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next