TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:06 pm

My jaw was still throbbing when Raph took me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and laid next to me, facing me. My eye was slightly bruised from where the but of the knife had hit me when I'd pulled it out the first time. "I...I can't believe that I...I did it...Mikey...hates...me" I said between sobs, some of the words inelligable. Raph wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed into his chest. "You did what you had to do. He deserved it for everything he did to you. And Mikey doesn't hate you. He's just..." Raphael trailed off and I stopped sobbing, just leaned my head on his chest. I heard Crystal come back and slam the door to the bathroom right next to my room. Raph kept his arms around me and I felt the tears I'd been crying dry and get hard around my eyes. "Raph. Please, don't leave me alone." I said, gripping his wrist in my hand so tight I could almost feel the bone. "I won't leave." he said, and he turned out the light. I rearranged myself so that I was half on the pillow, half on Raph, and fell asleep.

Donatello put Lindsay on his bed, and headed into Raph's room for the night, who hadn't come out of Paul's room. Splinter sat, watching over Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 pm

I heard a nock on the bathroom door. "Crystal?" Mikey asked. "Common, open the door." I didn't budge. I heard him sigh. "Please?" I heard a soft grunt and the sounds of Mikey sitting down. "Did he hurt you?" Still no responce. "I'm only trying to help. You seem like a nice girl. Whatever he did, he shouldn't have done it." More silence. "Master Splinter always says that the path to healing starts with an open hear. I may not have real ear's, but I'll listen, if you wanna talk." Once again, nothing from my end. "Fine, but don't think I'm giving up. I'll mimick Raph and become the most stubborn turtle ever." That got an almost inaudible laugh out of me. I had by now taken a seat on the floor. "Just... tell me one thing," Mikey said, his voice much softer and more teneder. "He didn't hit you, did he?" This time I spoke, mainly to help calm Mikey down. "No. His attacks are never physical, but always painful," I said, softly. "He call you names and stuff?" Mikey asked. "And talks about my dead parents. Calls his own brother a bunch of vulgar names. Then there are the attacks on my mom..." "Oh," was all he said. "Will you please come out of there? People might need to pee," he said. This time, I laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 pm

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with noone else in the room. I got up slowly, knowing that this wasn't anything related to the Dragons. I walked out the door, and saw a...turtle sitting in front of a door talking, then I heard a laugh from inside and the door unlocked. "Wait, please." I said to the turtle as he started walking into the bathroom. He was wearing an orange mask, and his eyes widened when he saw me. "You're awake! I'm gonna go get Master Splinter, he'll help you. And I gotta go get Pa-" Mikey started, but looked at a door to the back near the bathroom and stopped mid-sentence. A giant rat came out of a room with Japanese style sliding doors. "Ms. Lohan, welcome to our home." he said, walking slowly towards me. "What? Who's home?" I said, looking at the turtle, a girl behind him, and then back at the rat. "All we be explained in time, child. Now come and go back to sleep." Splinter said, putting a hand on her back and speaking to her like a father would talk to a child. "Master...Splinter?" I asked him, and he looked at me. "You don't work for the Purple Dragons?" I said as I climbed into the bed, still partly alert. "No, child, we do not." he said, and I fell asleep.

I gasped in breath, Raph's arms still around me. He didn't wake up, just snored on. The dream I had wouldn't leave me. It had just been me, looking up and seeing Michelangelo's face, that pure fear on it. And his face still haunted me as I fell asleep in Raphael's arms again.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :
The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm

I had opened the door for Mikey now, realizing that I should at least get out of the bathroom. That's when Lindsay woke up and came out. After Splinter shuffling her off to bed, Mikey lead me to his room. "Did you're uncle always yell at you?" he asked. To many dang questions for my taste, but I found myself answering anyway. "Yeah, it was kinda a daily thing." "Did he say something to you today that made you, uh, cry?" I nodded. "I don't wanna relive that," I said. Mikey nodded. "Hey, uh, you ever need some one to cheer you up, you can come find me," he said. I nodded. "Well, I guess we should find you a place to sleep." I nodded. I ended up on the couch, which wasn't too bad, but that ment sleeping late was impossible.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I woke up in the morning with Raph sitting there looking at me. It was 10:30. "Morning" he said, still staring at me. "What? And how long have you been sitting there doing that? You're such a creeper, Raph." "Your jaw's bruised up." He said, not answering my question. I heard Mikey's girly scream come from the living room. Me and Raph rolled our eyes and got up and went into the living room to see everyone besides Lindsay amd Kat and Maria in the living room. "Hey guys." I said, and everybody replied with something. Except Mikey, who just didn't look at me. I went over to Mikey and got by his face. "Look at me, Michelangelo! I know that what you saw last night was horrible, but...but, I.." i said, the ending words getting choked up as I started crying again. "Excuse me." I said, tears spilling out of my eyes, running to my room again. Raphael's face got angry again. "Mikey, what's wrong with you?! Why didn't ya say anything to him?!" Mikey looked at Raph. "He scares me Raph" was all he said before Master Splinter said "The path to healing is started with an open ear, and heart. That Raphael, is what you need to keep providing." Raph said "Yes Master." then went to Paul's room again.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:56 pm

I had just come out of the bathroom after my shower to see Paul pass me on the way to his room. Then I heard Mikey speak. "He scares me Raph." I couldn't tell if Paul heard or not. Raph then made his way after Paul. I went down to were Mikey was. "Can I talk to you?" I asked, a little hesitantly. "Yeah, sure," Mikey answered. He lead me to his room. "Something bothering you?" he asked. "Yeah, uh, why are you afraid of Paul?" I swear his green face got greener. "Well, he... he killed his father," Mikey finally said. "Yeah, a father who beat him. And it wouldn't have mattered if Paul finished him off anyway. Raph's blows to the head were probably enough to make Paul's dad a vegitable for the rest of his life." "So?" Mikey asked. "So," I said. "Why, then, are you not afraid of Raph, but of Paul?" "Because I expect it from Raph," Mikey said. "Look, I doubt Paul will hurt you. When some one wrongs you in that kind of way, and especialy if it's falimly, it's severly painful. It's one of the biggest betrails when someone who's supposed to love and care for you decides not to fuffil their responibilites and goes for the easy way out but hurting you. I talk from experience."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 pm

I didn't know about the music till I heard it start. I had been sitting on the edge of my bed, trying to get control of myself when the words played through the room. "Took my love and I took it down, climbed a mountain and I turned around and I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills till the landslide brought me down..." As the song continued, I saw Raph come into my line of vision, kneeling down so I could see his face. "Mikey's scared of me, Raph. He's scared of me!" I said, wiping my eyes. Raphael didn't say anything at first, just looked at me. Then, as Stevie Nicks sang "And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills, then the landslide'll bring you down..." he said "It'll be okay soon. I think he's more scared of the way you did it. Heck, you even scared me a little." Then, remembering what Splinter had said, he asked "Do ya wanna talk about it?" I nodded, then patted the spot next to me, and started. "When, when he'd kicked me in the face, that was when I knew it was the last time he'd ever do it. And when I took the knife out of my jacket, I felt like, like, I was the one who held his life in my hands, instead of the other way around." I waited for Raphael to get up and leave, but as the song continued to it's climax, I felt him wrap his arms around me again. "Where's Mikey? I...wanna talk to him before I fall asleep." I said, almost out. Raph didn't move, just yelled "Yo, Mikey! Paul wants ya for a minute!" Mikey came in a few minutes later, and raised his eyes at my posistion. "I...just...wanna say...that...I had to..." I said, but before I could finish, I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Mikey had left once Raph called him. I let him go and then decided to see what was going on. Hanging by the door, I heard Paul give somesort of explination, before falling asleep. Then I heard Raph's deep voice. "Ya' shouldn't be afraida him," Raph snapped. "I'm not... anymore," Mikey said. "I kinda figured out that Paul musta been really hurt to be able to do that." "Really, Mikey?" Raph asked, sarcastically. "I never woulda guessed." I decided that's where I should stop eavsdroping and went into a new area I hadn't explored before. It was a dojo. Keeping my hands to myself, I walked around, checking the place out.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:48 pm

I woke up again, and saw Splinter sitting in the room with me again. "Ugghh." I groaned, and Splinter looked up from his tea. "You are awake, Ms. Lohan." he said. "You can call me Lindsay. What is this place?" I said, sitting up in the bed. "You are in my son Donatello's room. Michelangelo and you met last time you were awake." Splinter said, sipping at his tea. Then he explained it to me. It was easier to believe now that I'd been kidnapped by the Dragons. "There is a shower down the hall if you wish to use it." Splinter told me, and I nodded and headed towards the bathroom. "Hello." said someone from my side. I turned and saw another turtle, this one dressed in blue. "My name's Leonardo." he said, and I smiled at him, remembering what Splinter had told me about him. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

I continued to walk around the dojo until I heard a voice. "I heard you had a bit of an episode yesterday," Leo said. I shruged. "It's not like my uncle hasn't made me cry before," I said. "Shouldn't have to be like that." I smiled at Leo. "Well, thanks to you, know it isn't." Leo returned the smile. "So, how's Lindsay?" I asked. "She seemed fine the last I saw," he said. I nodded. "That's good. Why do you think the Purple Dragon's want the celebraties?" I asked. Leo shruged. "Too early to say. I don't even have a clue as to what they're up to." I nodded again. "I'm sure you'll figure it out." "Thanks," he said. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 am

Seeing that no one needed me at the time I went to Don´s lab. It may not seem but unlike everyone else, I could understand Donatello when he was in "geek mode". That´s because since I was a kid, my dad taught me everything about Sciences and Math and I´m actually really good at those subjects. "How are you Don?" I asked Donatello. "I´m fine" he responded, in a tired voice. "Well but you´re not. What are you doing anyway? I bet you´re inventing something cool" I said, trying to cheer him up. "Actually, I´m writing a book about all of us" he answered. "Can I be the first person to read it?" I asked. "Of course. You´re the only one I trust besides Master Splinter and Leo" he said. "Thanks" I said with a smile on my face. After that, I went to my room, with Don´s first book in my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 pm

I stepped out of the bathroom, my hair wet, and combed it back, putting on a black trenchcoat I'd found in the bathroom closet on to cover myself because I didn't want to wear the same clothes. I buttoned up all the buttons except the two top ones, and making sure nothing inappropriate was showing, I went over to Splinter, who was sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Uh, exuse me?" I said, trying not to block the biggest of the multiple televisions. "Yes, child?" he said, turning his head towards me. "Where's Leonardo? I want to thank him for welcoming me. I mean, not that you didn't, but-" I said, stopping when Splinter held up his hand, and replied "He is in the dojo over there, Lindsay." I walked over to it, and slid open one of the doors. I saw Leonardo in there. "Hey, Leonar-" I said, stopping mid- sentence when I saw that there was another girl in the room with him. "Oh. I'll, just, uh..talk to you later." I said, sliding the door closed.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

I looked to the door when Lindsay opened the door. "Well, I'll let you talk with her," I said. Leo nodded. I opened the door. "He's free. It was a brief conversation. I'm Crystal, by the way." I said. I looked past Lindsay to see that Mikey had come out of Paul's room. I looked back to Lindsay. "Well, I should let you speak with Leo," I said as I made a move to get around her, without completely leaving. Yet.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

I smiled and moved past Crystal, and went into the room. Leonardo was sitting on a bench type thing, and he smiled at me. "So, Leonardo, I just wanted to thank you for uh...welcoming me here." I sat down next to him, and reached out and touched one of his swords strapped to his back. "So, do you guys have to use your weapons much?" I said, a hint of flirting in my voice as I took my hand away from the blade's handle. "Yeah, we use em alot, especially recently." Leo said, and I couldn't tell if he was flirting back with me or not, but decided to leave it alone. "Uh, so, what do you and your brothers do for fun?" I said, smiling at him. "We do alot for fun." Leo said, smiling back at me. "Well, how bout I show you New Yorkers how us Californians party?" I said, getting closer to him. He laughed. "Why not?" he replied.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm

I walked about for a bit until I sat down on the couch. After a while of watching random TV, I thought about the nook I had not too far from here in the sewers where I would sometimes camp out. It held some of my most prized possessions in there, too keep them away from my uncle. I got up from the couch and grabed my board. Mikey must have taken this as a signal that I was leaving. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I need to get the rest of my things," I said. "You're not going back to you're uncles house, are you?" he asked, getting concerned. I shook my head. "I have a little area not too far from here where I would spend the night," I explained. "Ah," he said, grabing his board from by the door. "I'll come too." I smiled at Mikey. "Thanks," I said. I liked Mikey, not in any kind of relationship way, but as more of just a friend. We threw down our boards and off we went. I lead Mikey to the little nook I had found. The crack in the wall was just big enough for Mikey's large shell to fit and even then, we were sitting pretty close together in the small space of the nook. On the ground were several blankets. I reached behind Mikey, who moved out my way, and pulled out beautiful old box hidden underneath the blankets. In the other corner, I pulled out a childs jewelery/music box. It was the kind painted in flowers and balarinas. On the back, it had a wind up key. After puting the two boxes in my lap, I pulled out a duffle bag that had a few articels of clothing. Taking out two shirts, I wraped the boxes in them. "What are in those boxes?" Mikey asked after a while of just watching me. "Momento's of my parents," I said. He nodded. "Let's go," I said, crawling over Mikey to get out. He followed after me and we went back to the lair.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

I woke up at about 4:30, and groaned. Raphael wasn't in the room, so I sat up in the bed and ran my hand through my hair and got up, walking into the living room. Mikey and Crystal weren't in the lair, and I didn't see Leonardo anywhere, but Raphael was sitting on the couch, and Splinter was meditating. I made my way over to Raphael, and I saw Lindsay come out with Leo, and raised my eyebrows, but didn't question it because I was too excited to be actually seeing Lindsay Lohan in person. "You're Lindsay Lohan!" I yelled as she got closer to me and Raph. "Yeah, I am. You're Paul, right? And you must be Raphael." she said, extending her hand. We both shook it. "I really like your stuff, I've got all your Cds." I was saying to her, when an idea popped in my head. "Here, Lindsay, sit down." I said, sitting her down next to Splinter, on the couch. I grabbed all my Lindsay cds and grabbed the mic. "We could all sing one of Lindsay's songs to her!" I said, and before anyone could object, I slipped in the CD and the music"Very Last Moment In Time" started.

"This is for you Raph." It'd slipped out before I could stop it, and I didn't have time to stop, but I saw the looks on everyone's faces, so I started singing.

Here's the song:

((BTW, no it's not supposed to be romantic))
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Mikey and I came into the lair just as Paul started to sing. I hung back by the kitchen, leaing against the wall. Mikey joined me. We watched Paul sing. He was good. I suddenly reconised the song and saw it's artist sitting on the couch listening. I smiled. This explained why Paul was singing... mostly. Something told me this boy was always singing something. After a minute of watching him, I thought that it might be fun to draw him. Epesically a sceen where he was singing. I would ask him first, though. He might not want to be drawn.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm

I finished, and saw Crystal and Mikey in the kitchen. I hadn't seen them come in, but I had my eyes closed most of the time. "You sang that as good as I did!" Lindsay said as I put the microphone down. I saw Crystal and Mikey come up and join everyone else, and Crystal looked like she wanted to ask me something. I went over to Raph. "Well, how was it?" I asked him. "I couldna picked a better one." he said, and I heard Mikey say "It's a Kodak moment."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 pm

I finished reading Don´s book so I went to to lab to talk to him but then, in the living room, I saw Paul singing and everyone except Don were there. When the song ended I said to Paul "You were amazing!".
I entered Don´s lab "It´s not finished" I said to him. "What´s not finished?" he asked. "Your book" I answered. "I know. I wanted you to write the end for me" he replied. "But I don´t know how it ends" I afirmed. "Of course you do" he said and I leaved the lab, thinking about Donatello´s words."Maybe I should go talk to Master Splinter" I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I snorted at Mikey's comment. Raph gave me a look and I just waved. He rolled his eyes at me. "You did really good, Paul," I said. I sat down on the arm of the couch. I still had my board in my hands and was spinning the wheels. After a while, Raph got too annoyed and took my board... again. "Dude, you really gotta stop jackin' my board," I said, snatching my board back. "This thing cost me three hundred dollers." "Why?" Mikey asked. "Most are, like, one hundred dollers." "Cause I got a custom deck, wheels, and trucks." Mikey nodded. "Real interestin'," Raph said, scarcastically. I stuck my touge out at him. He once again rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

"Enter my child and please close the door" said Master Splinter to me. We were in his room, just looking at each other until I broke the silence "I wanted to talk to you. It´s about a book that Donatello wrote. It´s about all of us and it´s really good but he wants me to finish it... and I don´t know how" I said to him. "I believe that the answer is inside you" he responded. "Thank you Sensei" I said and I leaved the room, even more confused.

(can someone think about an end to Don´s book?Right now, I don´t have an idea about how to finish it)
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm

(I'm not sure about that. I mean, wouldn't a book about our lives end when we died? Or what is the book on?)

I ignored Mikey's comment. "God, Mikey, the last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur." I said, rolling my eyes. "So, who's going next?" I said, picking up the mic and holding it out. No one took it, so I stuck it at Raph. "Come on, Raph, sing something!" I told him, and he gave me a look, and took the microphone. He looked through the CDs. and pushed in the CD "A Little More Personal". Then he looked at all of us and the music of "A Beautiful Life" started.

Here's the song:
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

"You have a good voice, Raph," I said. Raph turned to me. I thought he was going to say thank you, but instead he thrusted the mic into my hands. "Thanks fer voulenterin' ta go next," he said, a sly smile on his face. I sighed. I guess speaking first voulentered me to sing. Brilliant. "Um, no," I said, handing Raph back the mic. "But you sang so well before," Mikey protested. Everyone in the room was looking at me and I groaned. "Fine," I said, taking back the mic. I wasn't sure what song to do at first. Once again, I found myself not knowing the songs very well. While I may like very many styles, I had a limitied knowledge of music and typically stuck to the things I knew and I no longer listened to the radio. I went over to the computer and once again pluged in my MP3 Player. Sorting throught the songs, I decided to sing my favoirte song. It had a couple ridiculously high notes, at least for me, but I could reach them. They were a little shakey, but it wasn't that noticable.

Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm

"That was great, Crystal!" I said as she put the mic down, and turned off the equipment. I went over to her. "Can I ask you something?" I asked her. I didn't wait for a response, and asked "I'm not, like, intruding on anything with you and Leonardo am I?" I tucked some of my hair behind my hair as I remembered everything what'd been happening in the room earlier. Leo had said to meet him back in the dojo when everyone was asleep for their party. She'd remembered the look on Crystal's face when she'd shown up at the door.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm

"Me and Leo?" I asked, a little shocked. "No, no. I mean he's a nice guy, but it's nothing like that." I rememeber back to the moment when Lindsay nocked. I hadn't exactly been in a good mood at that moment because my thoughts kept going back what my uncle said. I must have not looked happy when I left. "Really, nothing was going on. Just minor chitchat. If I looked upset, it wasn't because of you. I was thinking of something entirley different," I reasured. "It was just a... falling out between me and my uncle. Nothing really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)   The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG)
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next