TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids

Go down 
+3
mcazevedo
Katniss
Livi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 am

*single tear of joy* This chapter was so...damn perfect. The explanatíon of all the things that had happened, Laurence´s decision, the 3 turtles appearing in the end to save the day once again....*sigh* so much epicness and originality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 am

Surprised Hurry with the next chapter!! You're killin' me with anticipation!!! Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 431545
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

AMAZING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you, you three. Smile I'm not sure it was perfect, but I'm proud of it. :')

The last two or so chapters were a lot harder to write. :<
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:34 am

Ok, I'm the same as mcazevedo! I so enjoyed this chapter, and I literally felt like crying from happiness when ?Don? commented about Mikey's aim XD I think it was Don anyway, sounds like something he'd say.

oh man, you're killing us here! UPDAAAAATTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!! *shakes Livi*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 am

It was Don. xD

*is shaked*

I'll update soon. ;]
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

"Hey; I hadn't like, been aiming for his hand."

Raphael stared at the group of people who were standing at the top of the staircase leading into the room, wondering whether he was dreaming or not. They couldn't be there… he had been about to die. He was about to be fed to a group of monsters.

But there they were.

His family.

First came Michelangelo, sliding down the handrail. When he neared the bottom, he sprung upwards and flipped in midair, before landing neatly on the ground. He surveyed the area curiously, his gaze settling on the large pool of liquid in the middle of the room.

"Whoa…" His mouth was agape for a moment; however, he recovered quickly and cracked a smile. "Are you guys making pea soup in here?"

There were footsteps… and then the second brother followed him down.

"I… don't think that's soup," Donatello remarked, bending down and peering at it. "If I was to hazard a guess, I would say that whatever it is, it's extremely pernicious."

"It's what now?"

"You know… detrimental."

"Eh… that's a bad thing, right?"

"Yeah."

Raph heard someone else descend the stairs at a fast yet slightly uneven pace. He stopped watching his brothers and paid attention to the newcomer. She was fiddling with the metal chains tying him to the wall with a screwdriver. After a moment, they fell off him and he could finally feel the ground beneath his feet.

"April?" Raph croaked, staring at the redhead in front of him. "How…?"

"We'll explain everything later. Right now, we need to get you out of here."

"But Warumagi…"

"Geez, Raph. Ya ain't in no condition to do nothin'," Casey Jones interrupted, having come down without Raph noticing. He slung Raph's arm around his shoulder. "Have ya looked in a mirror lately? An' I ain't sayin' dat jus' 'cos yer ugly."

Warumagi didn't move, unable to apprehend what had just happened. His mouth hung open slightly, and his eyes were focussing on the slowly increasing number of new arrivals.

April worked on Katrina's restraint while Casey helped Raph walk. It was only then that the red masked turtle realized just how injured he was. He could barely stand, and the numbness within him was being replaced by a sharp pain. He leaned his body away from Casey, not wanting to be dependent on him. Before he could fall sideways and escape, though, he bumped into someone else.

"You're so lucky that you're hurt. If you weren't, I would so kill you for what you did," hissed Foxglove, grabbing hold of Raph's free arm so she and Casey were sharing his weight evenly. "If you ever, ever do something stupid like that again, I will kill you."

"Come on," said April, picking up Katrina and carrying her. It looked like she was on the verge of passing out. "Leo and Master Splinter are waiting for us. If we keep them waiting for too long, they might attempt a rescue."

Warumagi snapped back to attention. "Leonardo? He's here? Where is he?"

"Hey, is that Warumagi?" asked Don, jerking his thumb in his direction. Warumagi was smiling gleefully, rubbing his hands together with a slightly mad expression on his face.

"Yeah," Raph mumbled, feeling awfully lightheaded.

Mikey looked at Foxglove, raising his brow. "Wow… he is as crazy as you said he was."

"He's crazier than dat," muttered Raph darkly. His legs were aching so he bent them.

"We need to get Raph outta 'ere," Casey told the others. They began walking towards the stairs. "He's pretty out of it."

"No, I ain't!" snarled Raph. He suddenly lost his balance and shot forwards. Casey and Foxglove pulled him back to his feet and put their arms around his torso for extra support.

Mikey ran up the stairs first, jumping up and down as soon as he reached the top. Don took Katrina from April, and the two of them quickly ascended the staircase.

Warumagi watched them, still unmoving, with the smallest trace of delight on his face.

Raph and the two people aiding him went up last, closing the door behind them. They were in the bright office again. Raph squinted his eyes at the light, slipping his arm off Foxglove so he could shield them.

Mikey clapped his hands once. "Easiest. Rescue Mission. Ever."

"Dat's 'cos he let us escape," grumbled Raph. "We ain't the person he wants. Where's Leo and Master Splinter?"

"Here." The last two members of his family came forward. Leonardo put his hands on Raph's shoulders. "I'm so relieved that you're all right..."

He looked Raph up and down, taking in all the bruises and scratches on his body.

"Well, you're alive, anyway."

"My son..." Leo moved out of the way so Master Splinter could stand in front of Raph. "You do not know how happy we are to see you again. We have missed you so much."

Raph's body shook and he fell forward. Casey and Foxglove tried to grab him, but it turned out that Raph had purposely moved. Splinter nodded at him, embracing his son in a hug.

"I missed ya all too," Raph mumbled into his sensei's robe.

"The one day I didn't bring a camera," sighed Mikey, crossing his arms.

"Guys." Don looked over his shoulder. "We haven't saved the day just yet. That Warumagi guy is still down there, or did you forget?"

Remembering the headmaster's plan, Raph broke away from Splinter and stared at everyone, swaying slightly. April grabbed a nearby armchair and dragged it so it was positioned behind him. Raph sat down immediately, waiting for his head to stop spinning.

"He's right," Katrina said, wiggling. Don put her down carefully, and she stood relatively well. "We need to stop Warumagi. He wants to turn the whole world into horrible monsters. Speaking of which, where are they?"

"Those really big animal thin's?" asked Casey, grinning. "Yeah… we met dem earlier. They're outside the door in the hallway. Leo and Mastah Splintah stayed here in case they came in. Why do ya think we took so long to get here?"

"How did you get here?" asked Raph.

"Right." Foxglove cleared her throat. "After you rudely pushed me through that portal, I landed in New York. I think that was the last destination visited using the teleporter, so I ended up where I did. I really wanted to get back to you, so I went to that place where April works. I told her everything, and she took me to your family to say what happened again. You never told me you lived in the sewers. That's just gross. Oh yeah, so I went there and we were trying to think of a way to get back to you, and then purplely…"

"She still had some charged molecules attached to her fur," Don explained, "which were there from her journey through the rift the 'teleporter' created. You see, it's like an accelerator. Going through it speeds your particles up, causing you to travel so fast that-"

"Could ya just get ta the point?" interrupted Raph impatiently. "We ain't got all day."

"I was able to use this to track down the location she entered here, re-open the rift and go through it to arrive here," explained Don, faintly irritated at Raph. "We materialized in this room, where there were about a dozen of these… I'm guessing they're those 'Human Hybrids' you mentioned in your letter."

"He's quite smart," added Foxglove. "You know that chip in my brain? The one that let Warumagi see and hear the same things I did? He disabled it in like a few minutes. And don't get me started on how these guys fight. They took down those Human Hybrid things easily. Much better than you did, Raph."

He narrowed his eyes.

"They were pretty tough," said Mikey, putting his hands behind his head. He was grinning like crazy. "But they were no match for the-"

April leaned towards Foxglove and whispered, "You might want to cover your ears."

"BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION!" finished Mikey, cackling.

"He'd gone a whole month without mentioning it," Don piped up sadly. "A new record for him."

"Michelangelo." Splinter raised a finger to his lips and cast his eyes towards the door. When it remained perfectly still, he turned back to the others and whispered to Katrina, "Please, elaborate on this plan you mentioned earlier."

She looked startled. "How do you know my name?"

Foxglove raised her hand. "I gave them a brief outline on what's what, but I don't know about his big plan."

"Okay..." Katrina exhaled, willing herself to tell them. They were strangers, and she was always shy around strangers, but if they were Raph's family then she knew she could trust them. Or rather, she had to trust them. "The Lord- I mean, Warumagi wants to… mutate everyone into what those creatures are… the ones you met earlier. Right now, he can only mutate people that are in this building, but he says that with the right amount of money, he could change the entire world!"

"Mutate… the world?" repeated Casey, scratching his head. "How's he gonna do dat?"

"I don't know, but I have the feeling it involves that giant green bath down there," April replied. "How does he plan on getting all the money he needs to mutate the human population? I can't see the government funding this sort of project."

Raph, Foxglove and Katrina turned to Leo. Leo gave them a bewildered expression before saying, "Why are you looking at me?"

"'Cos yer his way of gettin' all dat money," explained Raph. "See… Somehow, he found out there's a whole lotta money for yer head."

"Really?" Mikey said, looking Leo up and down. "He doesn't look like he's worth that much."

"It depends who wants him," Splinter told them. "Leonardo defeated Oroku Saki in a duel, as well as helping to exile him. There is also the Daimyo's son and Kojima... and many more. I suspect that certain people would want him very much."

"I'll remember that when I'm low on cash," said Mikey. Leo glared at him. "I'm kidding!"

He looked away.

"… Maybe."

"So what can we do?" asked Foxglove. "I bet the- uh, Warumagi's down there, waiting for us to take Leonardo to him. That's why he let us go. He wanted us to go get him."

"Well, we can't do that," Don told them, gazing pensively into empty space. "There has to be a way to stop him."

Silence descended on them like a snowstorm as they tried to think of a plan.

Unsurprisingly, Leonardo was the first to get the 'I have a really good plan' twinkle in his eyes.

"He wants me? Well, we're going to give me to him."

"What?" spluttered Mikey. "Isn't that what we supposed to be avoiding?"

"No, listen…" said Leo. "Where's the teleporter? Do you still have it?"

Katrina jumped, before turning away and reaching somewhere. Then, she turned around and held it out.

"Dare I ask where you hid that?" asked Don.

"Between my vest and my dress," she answered, blushing a bit. "Thankfully, th-Warumagi gives me quite tight clothing, so it didn't fall out."

"Perfect." Leo smiled. "Now, here's what we're going to do…"

As he elaborated, Raph's frown turned into a smile. He couldn't come up with the best of plans, but his brother sure could.

TMNTNMT

Warumagi pretended to look uninterested as his enemies re-entered the basement. He had expected them to storm down, waving their weapons and shouting out battle cries. Though to be honest, he didn't expect Raph to be in a good enough condition to do that. The turtle had his arms around April and Mikey's shoulders, and he was moving slowly. Still… the others were fit enough to challenge him to a fight.

Warumagi tensed, waiting for them to attack. Why else would they be there?

Leonardo stepped forward, causing Warumagi to flinch. The turtle gazed at him seriously. "Warumagi, we discussed what we think we should do… and have come up with two options. However, we thought that you should be allowed to say which one you think is the most preferable."

"Very well," groaned Warumagi, knowing that the two choices were not going to be in his favour. "What are they?"

"You can admit that what you are doing is wrong and surrender. If you choose to do this, we can assist you on getting your life back on track. Don can aid you in creating an antidote for your wife."

Warumagi raised his eyebrows. "I see. Tell me what my other option is."

"If you choose the alternative option and attempt to get hold of me or try anything funny, my family and I will stop you. We will not be sympathetic if you try to kill off an entire race, and we will stop you before handing you over to the authorities."

"I do not wish to offend you… well… I do, but I'm not particularly fond of either of them," Warumagi told him.

"I'm sorry." Splinter came forward, the voice of reasoning. "However, we cannot allow you to harm the world with your poison. What you wish to do will affect many innocent lives."

"They aren't innocent!" he spat venomously. "Everyone caused this to happen to me. They must suffer the consequences!"

"Revenge is a vicious circle that has no end," Splinter told him calmly, his eyes darker than usual. "They may have caused you to experience a lot of pain, but will doing it back to them be the right thing to do? Will taking their humanity away from them show the true humanity inside of you? Or will it just prove to the world that what they think of you is correct?"

Warumagi curled his lip. "They won't be able to be proved anything once they're my slaves."

"So this is not a lesson you are trying to teach?" said Splinter, anger tainting his words. "It is merely a way to destroy those who disagree with your opinion."

Warumagi didn't reply.

"Mister Warumagi, we are giving you a chance to turn away from this. You do not have to release your hatred in such a cruel way. We can help you, but only if you accept it."

Warumagi turned away. "It's too late for me to turn back to anything."

"It is never too late to turn to the side of good."

"Why should I listen to you? You're an old rat in a dress!" sneered Warumagi, walking away from them.

Don opened his mouth to say something, but April shook her head before he could say anything. He sighed, gazing at the headmaster with disapproval in his eyes. Raph growled,

"So you aren't accepting our offer?" asked Splinter.

"Of course not!" Warumagi scoffed, clicking his fingers. "Come out."

Nothing happened.

"Well," said Mikey. "That was kinda lame."

A head rose out of the green pool. Its body was covered with dark fur; however, its face was quite pale. It growled, its body submerging from the liquid as it moved towards the edge and climbed out. Its eyes were rather small, but the dark patches of fur around them made them look a lot bigger. It hissed, its striped tail trailing across the ground as it moved forward.

"Is that… Laurence?" asked Foxglove, raising her hands to her face.

Raph nodded. "Yeah."

"But… the room…"

"He left before I got back. We saw him go into that green stuff."

Foxglove's eyes darkened. She pointed at Warumagi. "You evil, twisted maniac! I'll… I'll kill you!"

She ran towards him but before she reached him, Laurence got in her way. Less brave, she began to draw back. Laurence snarled, following her.

"Foxglove!" bellowed Raph, struggling. April and Mikey grabbed hold of him, stopping him from breaking away from them. "Get off me."

"Raph, you're too injured," April informed him. "It would take you down in a heartbeat."

"But…"

"Come on, bro," Mikey said pleadingly. "If it tries to like, hurt her, we'll step in. For all we know, she has a plan."

"It will, though. It'll attack her."

"Look," Foxglove snapped, overhearing them. "I can handle this. He won't hurt me. If I reason with him, I bet I can-"

She lost her footing and fell over. Laurence stopped walking and raised his hands, getting ready to jump on her.

"It's me, Foxglove!" she told him, her eyes large and pleading. "Don't you remember me? We used to be friends. We are still friends! You don't want to hurt me."

Laurence lowered his hands. Foxglove nodded encouragingly.

"Remember all the things we used to do together? We went to the library… we hung out together… you don't have to do what the Lord tells you to do. We can help you become normal. We can find a way to reverse what he did to you. All you have to do is trust us. You trust me, don't you?"

Laurence closed his eyes. She smiled.

"I knew you would understand."

His hand unexpectedly shot out, slapping her right cheek. The strength in his attack flung her across the room. She gasped when her back hit against a wall, and she slowly slid down it. When she came to a rest on the ground, her body fell forward so she was face down.

Casey made to go towards her when Laurence picked her up and held her above his head. Her limbs dangled like a puppet's. Lifeless.

Undeterred, Casey continued walking towards her.

"Nuh uh uh," smirked Warumagi, waggling his finger. "Take another step and I'll tell it to finish her off permanently. Now get back."

Deterred, Casey reluctantly rejoined the others, though his fists remained in front of him.

Warumagi beamed. "Excellent. Now, I'll give you two options. You can try and save your friend, but then I'll tell my slave to kill her. After that, I will choose another one of you to die. I have a few dozen Human Hybrids stationed around the school. You won't be able to take them all down."

"But we took dem down earlier!" exclaimed Casey.

"There's about one hundred of them in total," Katrina alerted him. "I doubt you got them all."

"Or…" Warumagi's eyes glittered. "You give me Leonardo and I will give her back to you. No matter which you choose, I win and you lose. The world will be mine. So… what's it going to be?"

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Leo sighed. "Okay… you win. Just don't hurt her."

"What are you doing?" asked April, her voice rising as he went towards him. "You… you can't just go to him! You're giving him what he wants!"

"April, what else can I do? He'll get me either way. At least this way, she won't get any more wounded."

Leo walked away from them and stood in front of one of the computers. Warumagi grinned, striding over to him. He pressed a few buttons on the interface behind Leo, causing a bubble to appear around the pair. Leo pressed his hand against it and found that he couldn't pass through it.

As promised, Laurence released Foxglove. She fell to the ground and lay face down, breathing slowly.

Warumagi got out a small device and pressed the button on it. A siren sounded, screaming into the ears of everyone in the room.

"What's happening?" asked Katrina loudly, pulling a face.

"You see that pool there?" Warumagi said, pointing at it. "Well… there's a bomb in it. When the bomb goes off, it will cause the solution to go everywhere. The heat created from the reaction will also let off a toxic gas. It will fill the entire building. The liquid and the gas will be absorbed by all of you. As the concentration will be so high, it won't mutate you… it will kill you! The bubble I'm in will prevent me and Leonardo from absorbing anything harmful. This plan is flawless. You must be bowled over by my superior intelligence."

"Yeah." Mikey nodded. "I'm as bowled over as your head."

"What?"

"You know… bowled… bald… like your head!" Mikey chuckled, slapping his thigh. "'Cos, you know, you don't have any hair."

"How humorous," said Warumagi dryly.

"Mikey, that was pretty bad," remarked April.

"Okay…" Mikey held up his hands. "How about… I was so bowled over by your plan, like your head, that I nearly… bawled!"

Warumagi narrowed his eyes. "You're lucky I'm in this bubble, you incompetent moron. The only thing that stops me from getting out is the fact that in five minutes, you will be a corpse on the ground."

"You know how cool your plan is?" continued Mikey. "It's so cool I have to turn away from it, as its coolness is burning my eyes. So I'll turn away… on the ball of my foot!"

"Be quiet!" commanded Warumagi, his voice barely audible over Mikey's shrill laughter. "Just… just shut up, you idiot!"

"Oh, that was very… bold of you!" Mikey spluttered, doubling over. "Do you know how you like, emphasize things on the computer? You make the font bold."

"Shut up!"

"Like your head!"

"You don't have any hair either."

"Whoa…" Mikey placed his hands onto his head. "You're right… I am bald."

"Is there any way to turn off the bomb?" asked April inquisitively.

"No, I made sure of that," Warumagi told her proudly. "Once it's activated, the only way to turn it off is to go into the pool and destroy it that way."

"You'd have to be very bold to do that," Mikey commented.

Warumagi groaned, frustrated, before turning away and widening his eyes. While he had been distracted by Mikey, Leo had been doing something to the machine. There was a whirring sound, and the bubble disappeared.

"What?" shouted Warumagi, staring at the green pool in horror. "What… how… how did you do that?"

"Quite easily." Leo grinned. "While you were discussing bad puns with my brother, I was able to examine the machine and turn it off. It's not a very complicated machine, I must say. Now…" He got out a katana. "Assuming that the computer is not attached to the bomb, but merely sent the signal that started the countdown to it detonating, by doing this-" He stabbed the computer, causing smoke to come out of it. "-there is no way to create a new bubble. The only way to save yourself is to press the button on your device or manually defuse the bomb by going into the pool. Which I wouldn't recommend doing, because that solution is very detrimental."

"You're not Leonardo…" Warumagi said, his face paling.

'Leo' smiled. "Nope. Now, whoever is in the proximity will be within the bomb's range unless you choose to-"

"Including you!" Warumagi guffawed, throwing the device onto the ground and stamping on it. "You have to go in to stop it or else you'll be affected by the radiation!"

"Ah. About that." 'Leo' reached into his belt and revealed the teleporter. "Not with this, I will be. This is our plan B."

He pressed it and a portal appeared. He gestured towards it. "Come on, Warumagi."

The Lord blinked. "What?"

"It wouldn't be right to leave you," he explained. "You've still got a chance. If you come with us, you can live."

Warumagi crossed his arms. "I would rather die with my life's work."

"But…"

"But nothing!" Warumagi snarled. "That bomb will go off very soon! Unless you're too idiotic to notice, you will all die if you don't leave."

Raph stepped towards him. "You crazy-"

"One minute until the entire building is filled with radiation!" Warumagi bellowed, throwing up his arms. "If you want to live, I suggest you go. I'll finally be punished for what I did to Melissa."

"We can find an antidote for her," Katrina told him, cupping her hands together. She looked like she was praying. "Please… you don't have to do this."

His eyes darkened. "Melissa is dead." He looked down. "… She's been dead for… a long time."

The confession rolled off his tongue and dripped onto the floor. The emotion he was feeling was not unlike the one Raph had felt when he had admitted what had happened to Blossom.

"Now go. Please. I… I just want to be with her again."

Dumbfounded, everyone stared at him.

"If you want to live… go. Now. I've made my choice. I can't stop you from going, so…"

He turned away from them. He didn't hear them move, so he looked at his watch and began to count.

"Ten… Nine…"

The portal began to fade away.

The possibility of death brought everyone back to attention. Seeing that he wasn't going to be dissuaded, they made their way through the portal. Splinter hesitated before he went in, gazing at Warumagi. The certainty in the headmaster's eyes rendered whatever words the rat could say useless, so he remained silent and walked into the doorway.

Katrina was the last to go in. She paused before left, turning her head to get one last look at what she was leaving behind. The Lord picked something up and put it into her hands. He looked into her eyes and they shared unsaid words.

He continued, "Six… Five…"

"Goodbye," she whispered, going into the portal. As soon as her last hair was gone, the doorway vanished from sight.

Warumagi stopped counting out loud. He looked at the shadowy corner of the room, where his wife's corpse resided. He listened to the machine she was in hum, growling like a wild animal. "Soon, we will be together again."

Three…

Two…

One-

TMNTNMT

One more chapter left. x_x
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow. Just. Wow.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm

This last chapter is-a comin'!! All the more reason to stay glued to the computer screen!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:55 am

Thanks you two. :3
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Raphael's body rammed into the ground. He coughed, spitting out gravel. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to run through the portal. Groggily, he raised his head to see where he was.

It was daytime but he was at the end of an alleyway, hiding him from the judgemental eyes of the citizens that dominated the Earth's surface. He was beginning to take in his surroundings when something grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him to his feet. Without thinking, he elbowed whoever was holding him.

"Ow!" Casey let go of the turtle. Raph stumbled forward, nearly falling over again. "What's your problem? I was only tryin' to help ya."

"I didn't ask for anythin'," Raph snapped, the previous events breaking down the wall of numbness in his brain and flooding it. His head turned in all directions as he checked to see who was with them.

Leonardo and Donatello were giving each other their masks back, talking about how well their idea went. A few feet away, April was trying to calm Foxglove down, who was angrily complaining about something. Ignoring Michelangelo and Master Splinter, Raph listened to her.

"We have to go back! Katrina didn't come back!"

Raph's blood turned to ice. He staggered towards the fading doorway. When Leo and Mikey caught hold of his arms, he struggled frantically to break free. Thankfully, after a few seconds, Katrina came out of the portal. She looked confused.

"Kitty!" Raph shouted, escaping the grip of his distracted brothers. He grinned down at her, his icy blood melting. "Yer alive! What took ya?"

She held up a small flask of purple liquid. "He... He gave this to me."

His grin faded noticeably. "What is it supposed ta be?"

She shrugged, allowing Don to take it out of her hands and study it. Mikey went around Raph and stood next to him, narrowing his eyes.

"It looks like blackcurrant juice," Mikey commented.

"Hm," Don said absently, gently shaking it. He leaned towards it, his face nearly touching it. "I'm not sure what it is either."

April went to Don's Mikey-free side, lowering her eyebrows. After a moment's thought, she looked at Katrina. "Did he say anything when he gave it to you?"

"No."

"Hm..." April's eyes drifted back to it.

Splinter's tail swayed from side to side as he approached his purple masked son, a thoughtful expression on his face. "If we cannot figure out what it is, perhaps we can figure out why he would wish to give it to us."

"How about so he could kill us?" Foxglove suggested coldly. "He is a cold-hearted murderer."

Splinter didn't comment on her tone of voice. "I don't think so."

"What, he's not a cold-hearted murderer?" she snorted, rolling her eyes. His sons narrowed their eyes at her but she took no notice. "He was mad and evil."

"I wouldn't disagree with the first part," Leo said calmly, "but I'm not sure he was evil as such."

She stared at him, sneering.

"Leo's right," Don butted in. "I mean, yes, he tried to kill us and take over the world... I don't deny those are immoral acts, but I don't think he was an evil person."

Foxglove clearly didn't enjoy being ganged up on. She crossed her arms, turning away from them. "I must have misjudged you. If he was evil, why did you stop him?"

"Because he was trying to harm innocent people," started April, but Foxglove cut in before she continued.

"What the heck? He's not evil, yet he did something you disagreed with which was evil... you guys make no sense."

Splinter's whiskers twitched and he turned to face her. She found herself looking into his eyes. The first thing she thought of was the sea. They looked like they had existed for a long time, and while they were calm and gentle, they could easily change into a cold stranger. She was unfazed.

"He didn't do those things because he was evil but because he thought what he was doing was right. We know they were not, but he didn't. However, we could not allow him to harm others that didn't have anything to do with this."

"So he was like a misguided toddler," she said icily, obviously not agreeing with him at all. "You're justifying every villain that was ever created."

"He was not doing it for his own benefit. He was not trying to gain anything but his family and what he believed justice."

"Hmph. Whatever."

"Don't talk to my master like dat," Raph spat.

Foxglove's eyes darkened. She rounded on him instead, prodding his plastron. "What, you're going to make me?"

"Yeah," he retorted. "I will if I have to. Ya have no reason to be such a bi-"

"He killed the school!" Foxglove burst out. "He killed everyone I grew up with. They were family to me. How would you feel if someone killed everyone you cared about?"

Seeing the tears in her eyes, he remained silent. April dared to go next to her and put an arm around her heaving shoulders.

"Fang, Charles, Laurence..." Her crying suddenly worsened, the lemur hybrid at the front of her mind... grinning sheepishly... following her around and becoming all shy when he was alone with her... "Blossom..."

Raph flinched.

"Wol, Robin, Silver, Squee, King..."

"No."

Everyone turned their heads towards the source of the voice. Raph's face was pale, but his amber eyes were brightening with a small slither of hope.

"Foxglove." He knocked April's arm off her and put his hands on her shoulders. She became silent, her eyes sparkling. "Take me to the school grounds."

"I... I don't have the teleporter."

"I do," Don said, showing it to Raph.

"I can." Katrina nodded, taking the teleporter. "But why?"

"I need dat." Raph snatched the flask out of Don's hands. His heart was beating rapidly. "Take me there. Now."

"You're in no condition to go anywhere," Leo retorted, gesturing towards Raph's shaking legs. "You need to rest."

"Leonardo is right," Splinter agreed in a 'that's that' tone of voice. "You are injured. Another trip would be foolish."

"Katrina..." Raph stared hard at her. She gulped, a sense of righteousness washing over her body. She inputted the required coordinates into the device.

"What are you doing?" exclaimed Leo, trying to take it from her. She jumped out of the way, surprising Leo with her reflexes. She handed it to Raph, who activated it immediately.

As soon as the gateway opened, he ran through. Katrina followed him straight away.

The others all turned to Leo, who was watching Splinter's face. Clearly, the old rat was not impressed.

"We must go after him."

Rushing in before it closed, they found themselves near a tree and a lake. Splinter caught sight of his son and the girl instantly. They were... heading towards the school?

"Raphael!" Splinter barked, sprinting after them. He caught sight of something and came to a stop.

There was someone else there... large and alive.

It was a large, green, turtle monster. As soon as Don saw it, his feet refused to move any closer. The others hesitated, reminded of a certain time when Don had been a creature similar to it. Raph was on its back, trying to stick his arm into its mouth.

"Have you lost your mind?" shrieked April, watching the creature jerk its head back and into Raph's face.

"He had one before?" asked Casey, getting out a baseball bat and joining the brawl. "Yo! Leave my friend alone!"

"I need," Raph gritted his teeth, ignoring the level of lactic acid in his body that was rising as each second passed, "ya to open her mouth..."

Casey gave Raph a funny look, but he could tell that his angry little friend was serious. He sighed, swinging his weapon at its face.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Mikey piped up as Casey landed a hit on its jaw. The creature howled in pain before choking as Raph poured the purple concoction into its open mouth.

The creature's body shuddered violently, breaking Raph's vice grip of it and throwing him to the ground. He sat up slightly, breathing deeply. Its eyes were rolling into head, and it was screeching like a cat being ran over by a truck. It ducked its head, large tears rolling down its lumpy face.

It seemed to go on for a lifetime before it began to shrink. Its colour and texture flaked off, revealing smooth ivory skin. Its spasms didn't cease until all that was left of it was a skinny red-headed girl, lying on her front naked, and a disgusting green mess.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" repeated Mikey, freaked out. "Why is there a naked chick?"

Raph crawled over to her. He grabbed hold of her wrist clumsily, finding a faint pulse. He smiled stupidly up at the others. Then, he fell unconscious, sprawled on top of her.

TMNTNMT

Blossom's chest rose and fell steadily. The infirmary had gotten crowded, so Splinter had dismissed everyone except himself, April, Don and Raph. Leo had been displeased with this decision, wanting to find out about the girl, but hadn't wanted to go against his father's demands. Foxglove was somewhere in the living room, sobbing faintly in the background. The others were waiting outside the door, listening in nosily.

Raph was sitting next to Blossom's head, staring at her. Staring at her like he thought she would disappear if he took her eyes off her. He stayed still as Splinter interrogated him.

"Raphael, why did you not tell us you were going back for her?"

Because I wanted to make sure she was there first. I didn't want to go back, saying she might be alive, only to find her dead.

"Who is she? What is her name?"

Blossom.

"Answer me, my son."

Splinter gave up, seeing that his son needed to be left alone for a while. Out of the corner of his eye, Don was talking to April.

"It must have been an antidote. It must have separated them. Warumagi may have been out of his mind, but he was very intelligent. If only Raph hadn't used it all..."

April nodded, walking over to Raph and resting a hand on his shoulder. She bent her legs, staring at his grave face. "She must have meant a lot to you, huh."

Raph inclined his head very slightly. April nodded again, looking at her as well. If Raph had let his focus spread, he would have noticed Don's very anxious face.

"Me and Don were talking and... we don't know how much she'll remember when she wakes up."

He didn't react.

"For... for all we know," April hated herself right then, "she might not remember anything."

It took Raph a couple of seconds to interpret this. His head twitched again.

"When she wakes up, you'll have to leave. She... she might react badly to you."

"A'ight."

April fiddled with her fingers, averting her gaze. It was like Raph was a bomb, and she didn't know when he'd go off.

"You can stay for now!" She coughed, lowering her voice. "But when she begins to wake up..."

"A'ight."

"Okay then."

And that was that.

TMNTNMT

"So this is New York?" Blossom said excitedly, clasping her hands together and resting them on her chest. Her eyes glittered like the windows of the many buildings surrounding them. The sky was dark with pollution and the lack of the Sun, highlighting every individual light. Murky figures walked past them, not giving the pair a second glance.

Blossom turned to the person next to her. He was wearing a large coat and a floppy hat. He looked ever so peculiar, but she was too polite to tell him this.

"Where are we going?"

"To yer new home," he replied gruffly.

Blossom narrowed her eyes at his unfriendly exterior and stuffed her hands into her jeans' pockets. They were done up with a belt as they were too big. All her clothes were too big. She distracted herself by studying every building they went past, twirling occasionally.

"You're quiet," she commented finally.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Ain't got nothin' to say."

"That's a double negative, so it cancels out, so you're saying you have got something to say."

"Sure."

Blossom sighed. She smiled jokingly at him. "Can't I live with you guys?"

There was a loud silence, which was followed by his quiet response. "No."

"I wouldn't want to live there anyway. It smells." She laughed before realizing what she had said. "Oops, I forgot you live there."

"I don't care."

Blossom brushed a strand of red hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. She studied his face curiously. "You look down. Are you all right?"

"Yeah."

She narrowed her eyes. "Nope, there's something bothering you. I can tell."

"We're here."

Behind the fence they were now next to, the local orphanage stood. They approached the gate, stopping outside of it.

"Well, it was nice knowing you." Blossom furrowed her brow. "I didn't catch your name."

"Raphael."

For a brief moment, it looked like she remembered him.

"Oh yes, Ms. O'Neil mentioned you a bit after I woke up." She kissed his cheek. "Bye!"

Raph watched open the gate and run towards the orphanage building. With a heavy heart, he returned to the manhole they had come out of. At the bottom of the ladder leading to the sewers were the others.

"Is she...?" April couldn't finish her sentence.

"Yep." Raph breathed out loudly, trying to make out that it was no big deal. "Gone. She can get herself a new family. She can have a proper life."

"Speaking of which..." Leo turned to Katrina and Foxglove. Foxglove was in her human form, wearing clothes that April had given her. Her transformation to her human form had surprised them, to say the least, especially when she did it without warning any of them except April (so she could borrow some clothes) in advance. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes," Foxglove reassured him for the seventh time. "We'll be fine."

"'You can both stay here if you want," Mikey told her. "You could share my room- ow!"

All three brothers and Splinter removed their hands from his head.

"I... um, appreciate the offer, but no thanks," Katrina said, blushing. "I have lived a life of rules, restriction and commands. I want to... live free. I was created to serve Lord Warumagi, and I have done so. I must find a new purpose."

"And I want to see the world," Foxglove added, her eyes glittering. "I've seen New York... but what about Paris? London?" Her eyes shone. "... Las Vegas."

"Be careful," Raph growled, his throat tight, "and don't do anythin' stupid."

Foxglove beamed, taking out a pair of sunglasses and putting them on. "See ya."

The pair of them climbed up the ladder and went through the manhole, hearing their new friends' parting words.

"Farewell, the pair of you."

"Yeah, bye!"

"You're welcome to visit my store any time you're in the neighbourhood!"

"Yo! Make sure ya visit."

"Good luck with your travels."

"Call me!"

When they had left, Casey got Raph in a headlock. "So, yer gonna tell us what's happened all this time or not?"

Raph nodded, his spirits rising... not reaching the top, but getting there. "Lemme go and I'll tell y'all on the way."

They all walked towards the lair, their black silhouettes blending in with the darkness at the end of the tunnel. "So, I went out on patrol when I saw a gang of Purple Dragons. I didn't know what they were doin', but it had to be bad..."

They rounded the corner...

And disappeared from sight.

TMNTNMT

The school grounds were different and the same.

The building was still there. The fields, trees and lake remained exactly like before.

But the liveliness of the place was gone. It had been dead for a few weeks...

... Until now, that is.

A helicopter was situated there, humming gently as its pilot waited for someone to return. In the distance, a woman was facing the school, her black cloak hanging limply in the still air.

She curled her lip. "It looks like Mr Warumagi has come to a premature end... what a pity. His knowledge has been most useful."

Her cell phone began to ring. She took it out of her pocket and answered it, irritated. "Yes?"

"Master." It was one of her high ranking ninjas. "We need your presence here immediately."

"Is it the turtles?" she asked automatically. "Have they plagued my tower once more?"

"We need your presence here immediately."

"I am your master and you will obey me. What is conspiring there?"

They lost connection.

Suddenly, a cold gust of wind blew, even though it was summer. She ignored it and headed towards the helicopter, unaware of what was in store for her.

The end. Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 389686
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 pm

WOWOWOWOW! I loved this story till the very last bit. I feel sorry for Raph. I beat his heart´s kinda broken. Does that last part means that you´ll write a sequel? Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 431545
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm

PLEASE tell me you are writing a sequel! Poor Raph Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 35517 Amazing story Livi!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm

LOL there better a sequel! You just left Karai there...she's coming back, I can feel it :3
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 am

Karai has something to do with the sequel. Smile

And Blossom will reappear, sooner or later. I have something in mind for her... >:]

Thanks for all the comments. ^.^ It makes my day, reading them. <3
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

OMGosh your i'm we i mean i can't believe it it amazing i abosoloutly love it i love it thank you for writing such a fantastic story i'm glad i read it. Smile Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids   Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Warumagi's School For Human Hybrids
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5