TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vent-Thread

Go down 
+3
Xile
Livi
SwiftNinja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Vent-Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vent-Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Vent-Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:56 am

I have an History exam tomorrow, Sciences Thursday and Geography Friday. I hate exams and I hate my teachers. Luckily, today I received my Maths and my English tests. I got 94 on the Maths test and 99 on the English test. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Vent-Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vent-Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:51 am

I have to fricken write more in my story GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWSH >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:19 am

Yes you have! I want to know what happens to Don and Splinter!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:20 am

mcazevedo wrote:
I have an History exam tomorrow, Sciences Thursday and Geography Friday. I hate exams and I hate my teachers. Luckily, today I received my Maths and my English tests. I got 94 on the Maths test and 99 on the English test. Yay!

That's awesome!!!!! Well done. Vent-Thread - Page 2 340682

Xile, I get what you mean. I need to write the last chapter of Lord Warumagi's..., but I keep getting sidetracked. D: I wrote it, then I thought that it didn't tie up enough loose ends, so I got rid of it (me and my deleting ways). I might go write it now. :P
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks Livi and I hope you finish writing the last chapter of Lord Warumagi´s! I love that fic!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

Livi I'm the same and I think I'm gonna start on it too... I'm nearly done too! >.<
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:31 am

Yay! Big grin That makes me feel motivated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm getting motivated to do ym fanfictions again, like I'm almost done with the next chapter of Dry Seas! D: I was meant to be doing my X-Men fanfic! XP
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I have this notebook full of ideas for fanfictions. Razz One of them is about a Renet x Bishop one. XD It's what I get for being up late at night. :3

Though secretly that pairing is appealing to me, in a creepy way.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL that is creepy...like in your crazy fanfiction, huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:49 am

Yep! XD They're both basically immortal, and opposites attract.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:33 am

*sigh* How pathetic... I only wrote like two sentences in my story yesterday -_-

At least wrote more the day before that XP
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:50 am

You wrote more than me. I had RE to revise for. :[

Okay, seriously... RIGHT NOW I WILL WRITE THAT LAST CHAPTER. AND THEN I WILL DRINK MILK. MAYBE EAT COOKIES. YEAH. I LIKE COOKIES.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm

LOL. I want cookies 2! I have so many ideas for fanfictions in my head but unfortunately, any of them fits in the fanfictions that I´m writing now.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:03 pm

*vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent*

Yeah, I needed to so do that. School sucks...
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:05 am

Understandable, the school system has hit the pits AND WHAT CAN YOU DO??????
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:29 am

Obviously not a lot! DX Gah it's so fustrating...I needed to download the Free YouTube Video Downloader and use it to download any clips of Diversity dance group on Youtube that I could find, but I can't access Youtube! *rant**rant**rant**rant**rant**rant**rant**rant**rant*
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:59 am

I was at my mother's university and I got a glimpse of Diversity. <3 Dunno why they were there, but they were. Big grin I couldn't get their autograph though. D:
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm

When was that? Cause it might've been for the new Street Dance 3D movie! 8D
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 am

It was within the last year. :] Can't remember the exact date. ;_;

Diversity were so awesome in the BGT semi final yesterday. <3
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I so can't wait to go to the movies to see them again. My old dance crew knows them! 8D
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 am

Cool! I can´t wait to see them too!
Gosh, it´s so freakin´ hot in here! I´m burning! Need...water!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm

I just wanted to say this because this is the vent-thread... F*** TURTLECEST!!!!!!!

*VENT VENT VENT VENT VENT VENT*

Sorry vulgar language Anime smile'

Truly someday I wanna go back on as a founder of the group, DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Xile! Surprised *rolls on floor laughing* Dunno why that cracked me up...but I so agree! T-Cest SUCKS!! Why is seeing the turtles make out with each other so popular?!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

I think it´s because people find that cute. That´s why yaoi exists. A lot of girls think that boys kissing eachother´s very cute and also a lot of guys think that girls kissing eachother´s hot. Don´t ask how do I know this XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent-Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next