TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vent-Thread

Go down 
+3
Xile
Livi
SwiftNinja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Vent-Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vent-Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Vent-Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah, that may be theur opinion, but it doesn't mean it's right T-T How'd you like to accidently see a video on YT about the TMNT having a 4-way? (I came across it once, scarred me for life!)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Vent-Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vent-Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm

I ran into something similar, these kind of people are just "confused" and unsure about their sexuality. It's possible because of envy? It's just sicken wrong man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 am

I'm neutral on t-cest. I disapprove of it and hate it, but I'm not going to go up to someone who likes it and say, "I HATE TURTLE-CEST IT'S GROSS AND WRONG AND BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU LOVE IT YOU SICKO." I'm just going to keep my thoughts to myself. :]

(btw, any t-cesters out there, I don't really think you're sickos or whatnot. I know some pretty cool ones. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 am

T_T... that's one way of handling it. *shrug*

Well it's a pity that such cool people are so gross, you would think that people like that wouldn't be IN to that sort of thing blah...

And if they weren't cool or we'd all be agast and frustrated with the whole ordeal; it has to be appealing in order for it to squeeze by unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 am

I agree with you Livi. I´m kinda neutral on t-cest. We had a debate about something similar in my class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 pm

GAH I'm so tired what is with my body?? T_T
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I think it´s because we´re near to summer vacations. I only have 3 more days of school! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 pm

I done with school and am on Summer Vacation, what's my excuse?? :/
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm

I guess you´re tired of doing nothing. That sometimes happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 am

My summer holidays starts in 2 and a bit weeks. :<
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 am

My vacations start earlier because some students in my school are gonna make a special exam. (Fortunately, I´m not one of them)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

(*phew* that's good to hear XP)

YAY glad to know vacation is just around the corner for you Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Domo arigato Xile!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:05 pm

*vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent**vent*

I have a mass amount of school work due tomorrow!! *panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic**panic*
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 am

D: Good luck doing it!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 am

Yes! Good luck Kat! My last day of school´s tomorrow! I can´t wait!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 am

I technically finished school about 3 weeks or so ago, but I have to come in for exams. ;o; Not lessons though. Big grin

Maths exam was pretty easy today, but this week and the next week will be hard. >.<
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 am

Good luck to all of you guys, I'm busy working on stuff and it's very technical... whatever happened to the "push this big red button" and something would happen??? T_T
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

You´re so right Xile! Gosh, I really need a coffee right now. I fell asleep in my History class. My teacher was not happy. Normally, I don´t fall asleep in her class. I´m always laughing because my friends giver her the nickname of "Dora the Explorer". All our teachers have cool *coughs* nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

*CHOKE GAG COUGH HACK* names, oh yeah seriously I know the feeling. It kinda numbs your tongue just to say some teachers name sometimes, it's kinda embarrassing? XDDDP
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 am

When we went to our form room, we used to have to wait outside in 2 lines (a boy and girl line), and when our teacher called our names for the register, we weren't to say "Miss" but "Mrs.*$£%^". We did that for nearly 5 years. XD She's pretty old fashioned.

I've just done an English paper about media. Tomorrow I have a History and Physics paper. -.-
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 am

Good luck with that!
Today was my last day of school and I´m pretty exhausted. My colleagues and I made a battle with water ballons. My team won! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm

I tore a ligament (I have no idea how to spell it) in my foot on Sunday...-.- So sore...plus now I cant' dance for my talent competition

Plus note, my old dance crew (who are currently in America) met DIVERSITY!!! XD I'm sooooooo jealous...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

I know that I´ve said it a 100 times but Poor You. *hugs Kat*
My best friend died of leukemia this Saturday. The funeral was yesterday but I didn´t want to go. I´m a horrible person *traumatizes*
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

No you're the opposite of horrible, you just didn't want to feel any worse. Don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent-Thread   Vent-Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent-Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next