TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am

"What´s wrong with them?" Kayley murmured and threw another glane at Muse and the other.

"I don´t even want to know but I have a feeling that it´s related to Raph" Leonardo replied.

"Why do you...ooohhhh" Kayley was about to asked but then she stared with a surprised face at the red masked turtle in the hall. She had never seen him so happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

"Hey guys! Have fun on your date?" Raph asked when he noticed them and Leo frowned.

"It wasn't a date."

"Oh, sorry bro. Thought it was." Raoh said before walking away, humming.

"Did he just...apologize?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Kayley grabbed the happy reptile and pulled him to a locker.

"Alright mister, what did you do with the real Raph?" she asked and the turtle laughed.

"Calm down Kay. Relax. It´s me. I didn´t change, I´m just...in a really good mood today" he explained and the girl let him go.

"Don´t ever call me Kay! What´s up with you today?!" she shouted. Leonardo observed his brother.

"Are you on drugs or something?" he questioned suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"No!" Raph protested before seeing Viro coming up behind Leo and Kayley.

"Hi Raph!" She grinned and he blushed, Leo noticing and laughing.

"Uh...hi Viro."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Kayley and Leonardo stared at eachother, then looked at Viro and then turned to Raphael and started laughing like crazy persons.

"Raphie´s got a girlfriend! Wait! He what!?" Kayley yelled when she realized what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

"I do not!" Raph yelled before running away. muse and Logan staggered in, still laughing.

"Viro, you are epic." Muse grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Kayley shaked Viro´s hand really hard.

"I have no idea who you are but I already like you!" she then noticed that Muse and Logan were also there.

"Why am I sure that you had something to do with this?" Leonardo asked the couple.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 am

"What? You 'd pin this random incident on us?" Muse was shocked. "Innocent us?"

"Shell yeah." Leo muttered. "Innocent? Hah. That'll be the day I hang my shell."

Muse tried not to laugh at that mental image.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:00 am

"Leo´s right. I´d never seen this girl before. I bet she´s a friend of yours" Kayley stated and stared at Viro. "Well, at least you did a good thing. You turned grumpy Raphie into happy Raphie" she added.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 pm

"Of course I did!" Viro grinned. "And yeah, I know Muse. I'm the leader of our team, The firebirds." She laughed. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

"Nice to meet you too. I´m Kayley and this green little thing by my side, is Leonardo" Kayley said while shaking the girl´s hand again. The turtle yelled a "Hey!" and they both laughed.

"Well, anyway thanks for doing that to Raph. By the way, who the shell are the Firebirds?" the curious reptile asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 am

Viro tilted her head.

"Muse didn't tell you? We're a team of mutants, each with a different gift. We mostly do rescues and breaking into high-tech places." She glared lightly at her friend and Muse blushed.

"I keep running out of time to tell them!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

"Huh...can I join? I love breaking stuff, or in the case of my power, making it disappear" Kayley asked with a grin on her face.

"You should have told us, Muse" Leonardo exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 am

"I said sorry!" Muse raised her hands, defending herself. "Things keep coming up!"

"I think it's about to rain." Logan said suddenly.

"Weird change of subject...but ok." Muse grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 am

Kayley stared at Wolverine and Muse.

"Alright, I agree, this is getting weirder than the usual. I think I´m going to the gym. See ya" she told the group and left.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Viro perked up. "You have a gym?" She asked.

"Oh great." Muse muttered. "Training nut."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 am

Leonardo sighed again.

"Yeah, we do. Just follow me and Kayley. Muse, Logan, can any of you see where my brothers are? I need to talk with them. Especially Donny. Oh, and Raph" he asked gently and disappeared when turned the corner of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

"Aye aye, Capt'n." Kat mock-saluted before walking off with Logan.

"RPAH! DON! LEO WANTS YOU!!" She and Logan shouted together, grins on their faces.

"There, my work's done for the day." Kat laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:35 pm

"Coming, mom and dad" Michelangelo replied while appearing out of nowhere. Donatello entered in the school a few seconds after that.

"Aaaannnd here´s the gym. It´s very big so you can do almost whatever you want" Leonardo told Viro while pointing to the big room. Kayley was already inside it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:50 pm

"Sweet." Viro grinned before taking a run into the room. There were ropes hanging down along a wall and she quickly climbed up them to the top, then crawled along a beam. She then jumped off, landing on a crash mat.

"It'll do." She laughed at Leo's shocked expression. "What? You've never heard of parkour?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 am

The blue masked turtle crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I know what parkour is. But you´re just so...energetic. You look just like-"

"A monkey?" Kayley said with a grin on her face while she was kicking a punching bag.

"That´s not exactly what I was thinking" Leonardo stated.

"What does Leo want this time?" Donatello asked the couple.

"I bet he´s gonna yell at us or somethin´" Raphael informed while exiting a nearby room. His personality was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Viro shrugged. "Well, I do have tons of energy. Like, all the time. It starts to get boring after a while though." She said before turning to scale the wall behind her. "That's why I created the Firebirds, and started doing things like parkour, rockclimbing, skydiving, etc." She grunted from where she was now halfway up the wall.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 am

"Is there anything you don´t do? It´s impressive" Kayley commented. Leonardo approached her and bowed. That meant they were goig to fight with each other.

"I dun know, Raph. He seemed pretty angry. Anyway, he´s in the gym" Logan stated and shrugged.

"Alright. Thanks" Donatello said and left the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:20 am

Viro giggled. "I can't cook! Or work a computer!" She admitted as she began climbing down the wall again. "The oven blows up, and the computer begins to smoke." She laughed.

-----

Raph and Don headed into the gym where they saw Kayley and Leo begin to fight.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 am

"That makes two of us" Leonardo stated and smiled before starting to kick Kayley. The girl avoided the kicks easily. Then, she started trying to punch him.

"Should we interrupt them?" Donatello murmured to Raphael and they both started chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next