TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:10 pm

"I have no comment on that one." Donny grinned but yelped when Leo yanked his bandanna tails again.

"Don..."

-----

"You're on!" Muse and Logan chorused and Sandro laughed.

"Start from here then, back to the School. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:10 pm

"I was born ready" Logan responded in a confident tone.

"Racers, turn on your engines!" Snadro yelled and raised his hand.

Kayley was getting more frustrated than the usual and that was not good.

"If you don´t believe us, why don´t you join us? If me and LeoNerdo were really on a date, we wouldn´t like you to come along" she sugested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 pm

"Who you calling nerd?" Leo huffed. "You wanted to check out the wax muesuem, remember?"

"Deal." Don grinned.

-----

Both Logan and Raph started their bikes and Sandro threw his hand down.

"Go!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

"You´re right. I shouldn´t have called you nerd because you need to have an IQ of at least 3 digits to be a nerd" Kayley stated and Leonardo yelled a "Hey!". Then, she stared at Donatello. He still had a disturbing smile on his face.

"Hum... okay so... let´s go!" the girl said and climbed to the next floor of the museum. The two turtles stayed behind. The mutant with a purple bandanna grabbed his brother´s arm and asked:

"C´mon! You can´t lie to me! You were on a date!" he murmured and Leonardo started laughing.

"I wish. She just want us to be friends" he replied and mumbled a "Damn it!" when Don started grinning again.

"I´m so gonna win this!" Raph thought to himself and turned left.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Muse let out a whoop that both Don and Leo heard as she and Logan raced past the museum. "Faster! He's getting away!"

"I'm not asking..." Leo muttered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

"Was that Muse? And I think I saw Logan and Raph" Donatello asked.

"I´m 100% sure that was them. Since they´re not doing anything bad besides disturbing this peaceful day with all the noise they´re making, I´m not going after them. We´ll see them later at school" Leonardo responded and shrugged. Then he and Don went after Kayley.

"Hurry up! You´re as slow a turtle!" the girl yelled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

"Hey!" Leo yelled as he and Don chased after Kayley.

-----

"Hi Raph!" Muse yelled as Logan and Raph raced evenly down the street. "Prepare to get your shell kicked!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

"Guys stop we´re in a...museum..." Donatello said while chasing after Leonardo that was chasing after Kayley. Then, Elvis wax figurine fell on the floor because the blue masked turtle had made the girl trip over it.

"We´re so dead" she murmured when the alarm started ringing
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 pm

"C'mon, be like a ninja and HIDE!" Leo hissed before grabbing Kayley and dragging her into the shadows. Don followed and htey watched as the guards ran past them.

"Ok, now what?" Don whispered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

"Now we get the hell out of here" Kayley responded and murmured a shy "Thanks" to Leo. He was only a few inches away from the girl. Then, Kayley took off one of her gloves and touched the wall with her hand. A large hole appeared in it.

"C´mon. We´ve caused enough trouble" Leonardo said while going outside. His heart was pounding really fast. He didn´t know if it was because of the adrenaline or something else.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

"Don't worry, I'm gone." Don promised before disappearing into a shop that was across the street titled 'chemicals and potions'.

-----

"I don't think so!" Raph yelled as he raced forward. Logna caught up and Muse grinned.

"You were saying?"

"We're almost there!" Logan called out and Muse saw the School up ahead.

"Go go go!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm

"Oh, no ya won´t!" Raphael shouted and started going even faster.

"Humph. Geek" Kayley huffed when she saw Donatello leave. "Hum...thanks again for helping me there" she said to the reptile with a blue bandanna.

"No problemo. After all, what are friends for?" Leonardo responded and sighed.

Kayley grinned. "I didn´t know you could be so... irresponsable. For a second, I thought you were going to talk with the guards and apologize or something" she stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Leo made a face. "And possibly get arrested? My family would have a fit at the 'perfect' leader getting arrested for breaking a wax Elvis."

-----

"Woah, who won?" Muse yelled as she jumped off Logan's bike.

"It was a tie." Both Logan and Raph chorused and Muse promptly jinxed them both.

"Not working." Raph poked his tongue out at the girl and Logan got out of the jinx by kssing Muse.

"Cheater." Muse grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

The red masked turtle rolled his eyes.

"Could ya please get a room!?" he yelled.

The girl started laughing.

"Oh you´re far from perfect. And I bet they wouldn´t arrest us! They would probably force us to pay for the statue and then we´d have to work at the museum. And who cares about what your family thinks? They´d still like you!" she informed and winked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 pm

"Meh." Leo shrugged. "Sensei would kill me, though."

-----

"Lealous much?" Muse grinned at Raph as they put the bikes away. "Why don't you get a girlfriend then?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:18 am

"Nah. Hit you with his staff, yes. Kill you, I don´t think so. Besides, at least he cares enough about you to do that. My family doesn´t" she replied and they entered in the subway station.

Raphael took off his helmet.

"I think it´s kinda hard ta get a girlfriend if yer a green mutant turtle" he responded
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm

"Maybe...maybe not." Muse grinned and Logan nudged her.

"What did you do?" He whispered and Muse giggled.

"Me? Nothing!" She grinned and Logan chuckled.

"Matchmaker..."

"Yup."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 am

Raphael stared at the couple.

"I have a bad fellin´bout this" he thought to himself and sighed.

The reptile and the girl entered in the subway that led to the school.

"I´m sure your parents care about you. A lot" Leonardo commented.

"Maybe" she shrugged. "It´s been almost three years since I left them. I haven´t talked to them since then" Kayley replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"It was the year I found out about my powers" she looked at her gloved hands. "You know that if it wasn´t for these gloves, everything I´d touch disappeared. One day, I was really mad at my brother and I... well, I bet you know what happened" she answered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"Oh..." Leo whispered before gathering the surprised girl into a hug. "I'm sorry."

-----

"Muse!! Over here!" A voice called from behind Raph and Muse looked around him to see a girl sprinting to them.

"Viro! Hi-mphf!" Muse's words were cut off when Viro tackled her, putting her into a headlock and giving her a noogie.

"You freak! Running off without telling anyone!" The red-head grinned begore hugging her friend. "Don't do that again, or I'll kill you." SHe threatened and Muse nodded, grinning.

"Oh, guys this is Viro, founder of the Firebirds. Viro, this is Logan, called Wolverine, and Raph." Muse introduced her friend and Viro nodded.

"Nice to meet you all!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 am

"Nice ta meet ya too" Raphael murmured. He was in a really bad mood.

"No, no it´s okay. It was an accident. I think" Kayley said and hugged the turtle again. "Thanks Leo. You´re a good friend" she whispered to his ear.

"Right. A friend" he mumbled and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Viro pouted then winked at Muse.

"Sheesh, someone's grumpy." She grinned and Muse burst out laughing when Viro tackled Raph, kissing him full on the beak.

"Whoever she kises, she can change the mood of." Muse whispered to the confused Logan. "Watch."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

"Wait... why am I feelin´...happy?" Raphael thought to himself with his eyes still closed. He didn´t remember what was the reason. Then, he slowly opened them and he saw Viro kissing him. He was redder than his mask.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 pm

"Happy now?" Viro asked after she pulled away and Muse grinned as Raph slowly nodded.

"What the shell just happened?!" He burst out and Muse went hysterical, latching onto Logan for support. He was having a hard enough time staying steady as it was, and Muse wasn't helping.

"Nothing!" Viro grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Raphael threw a glare at them and shrugged. Then, he headed back to the school and started whistling "Don´t worry be happy" by Bob Marley. Logan fell on the floor, laughing.

"I can´t take it anymore" he said and started laughing really loud again.

"I think this is our stop" Kayley stated and Leonardo and her got out of the subway. The blue masked mutant grabbed her hand.

"Kayley I...I..." he mumbled and the girl looked suspiciously at him.

"You what?" she asked and he almost paralyzed.

"I...you...have got something in your hair!" he said really fast and pretended to take off something from Kayley´s hair.

"Hum...thanks" she told him dryly and started to climb up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm

'Drat it!' Leo mentally slapped himself before following Kayley inside the mansion, circling widely past the giggling mutants.

"Oh wow...Viro, I love you ya know that?" Muse laughed and the brunette grinned and nodded before skipping toward the school.

"Now...where'd he go?"

"Poor Raph." Muse and Logan chorused, laughing all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next