TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

"Mmm....let´s see...I need a new battery, a new headtube and my disc brakes aren´t working very well" Logan responded.

"Hum...did someone die?" Raphael suddenly asked Alesandro. He didn´t know why, but he wanted to know what had happened when he and Muse were prisoners.

"Ouch. That one hurt" the turtle stated and made a sad face.

"But it´s true!" she said and laughed "Right now, you´re behaving like Mike" Kayley commented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

At Raph's words Muse and Alesandro's faces fell.

"Sandro, is she here?" Muse asked and Alesandro nodded slowly.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and Muse sighed, shaking her head.

"He wants to know, so we might as well let him know what happened." She grimaced and Alesandro nodded.

"I'll be right back with your parts." He said before walking away.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 am

"So? What happened? I really wanna know!" the impatient mutant said. Someone tapped his shoulder.

"Geez, take it easy hot-head" someone stated. Raphael turned around and he saw a friendly face.

"Casey!" he yelled and hugged the man.

"Kayley, let´s not exagerate" Leonardo said and started laughing too.

"Mmmm...you´re right. You´re not as bad as Mike" the girl replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Muse looked at the man behind Raph, confused. Casey noticed and took it upon himself to...introduce himself.

"Hey babe, I'm Casey. Who are-?" He began, but immediately pulled his arm away from mMuse's shoulders when logan growled and pulled her toward him.

"Uh...I'm Muse. And this is Logan." The girl said as Alesandro came back, the parts Logan needed under one arm and holding a girl's hand with the other.

"Alice, Muse and her friends are here. One of them wants to know what it was like in the labs." Sandro said and the blonde blinked slowly.

"Where are they?"

"She's blind." Muse explained quietly to Raph, Casey and Logan. "But don't ever underestimate her."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am

"Relax, I won´t. I remember dat a few years ago, I was blind for a few hours but dat didn´t stop me from kickin´ the bad guys´a.ss. Besides, I know a few blind and amazin´people" the mutant turtle murmured quickly and went close to Alice. She shook his hand.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 pm

"It is nice to meet you, Raphael Hamato." She grinned suddenly and Raph jumped.

"She knows my name?" He asked and Muse and Sandro laughed.

"Alice, show him. He'll understnad then." Sandro said and Alice nodded, reaching out and taking both of Raph's hands in her own. Both their eyes flickered shut and Muse smiled.

"This shouldn't take long."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm

"Hum...What are you doing?" Raphael curiosly asked Alice.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Leonardo asked while they were walking back to the mansion. Kayley smiled.

"Well, since today´s Saturday, I was thinking that maybe you could show me your city. I never had the chance to explore New York. The Professor used to say that it was too dangerous" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm

"This." Alice and Muse both smiled and suddenly Raph's mind was filled with images, playing like a live video feed. He could see a wrecked courtyard before him, bodies littering the black and red ground. Mose of them were in chains and were obviously mutants, but there were scientists too. A lone figure moved through the wreckage, and a thundering noise began building under Raph's feet.

"What the-?!" He ran forward as the wall behind him began crumbling down and the girl looked up, screaming as it fell in pieces on her.

"Muse!" A voice yelled and a man whom Raph recognized as a very beaten up Alesandro, ran forward and began pulling away pieces of the wall. Raph moved forward to help but found his feet frozen.

"Don't bother, no one can see you here." Alice said as she stepped out from around the edge of the building. Her eyes were clear as she looked at Raph. "And yes, here I'm not blind."

"Where are we?" Raph asked and Alice bit her lip.

"Inside my memories."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 pm

"Dat means dat I can´t do anythin´ta stop this from happenin´right? Dat sucks!" he stated and kept watching.

"But the Professor´s not here, right?" Leonardo asked with a teasing smile while grabbing the girl´s hand and taking her to the subway station.
"Slow down man!" Kayley yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"That is true." Alice sighed. "But we don't need to do anything. Look." She pointed to the fallen wall and Raph turned in time to see it start to crack.

"Run, Sandro." Alice whispered and the man seemed to hear her, cause he ran like hell itself was after his soul. As he got clear the wall suddenly broke apart, large chunks of mortar flying through the air. Muse stood in the centre, her hair floating around her. A red aura surrounded her and it faded as she collapsed, Sandro racing forward in time to catch her.

"What the shell was that?!" Raph asked as everything began to fade. Alice glanced at him then quickly away, but Raph saw the tears in her eyes.

"The beginning of the end." She whispered before they both woke up.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

"Alice I...I didn´t know that... Are ya alright?" Raphael mumbled, a worried expression on his face.

Both teens quickly entered in the subway car.

"Weren´t we supposed to buy a ticket?" Kayley whispered to him. He smiled.

"Why should we? I never had to pay" he replied. The girl rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I get it. So...where are we going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 am

"Yeah, I'm fine." Alice smiled slightly. Sandro gently gripped her arm and led her toward the door at the back of the shop.

"Does he understand now?" He asked and Alice nodded.

"Yes, but whether he understands everything is up to him." She sighed. "Are you sure you don't want to remember that day from another person's point of view?" She asked impishly and Sandro swatted her arm.

"No thanks." He shuddered. "Why don't you find Sako?"

"Ok!" Alice grinned before feeling her way around the room, calling for her guide dog as she did so.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

"Sako? Dat´s a really weird name" Raphael commented and leaned against a wall.

"Broadway" Leonardo responded.

"You´re kidding right?" Kayley asked and chuckled.

"Nope. My brothers and my Sensei used to go watch a lot of shows there" he responded.

"Sorry but I´m not the kind of girl that likes musicals. Why don´t we go to Madame Tussauds? I always wanted to see a wax museum" she sugested.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

"I've never been there." Leo commented. "Where is it?"

-----

Sando laughed. "She wanted to call her dog 'sugar' in Japanese, but since we didn't have Muse as a translator, she was with the Firebirds at the time, we tried to remember what it was. Sako was what we came up with." He shrugged and Muse smothered a laugh.

"It's Sato, actually. You were close though."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 am

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I´m not a New Yorker! Well...I heard it´s close to Broadway" Kayley stated and shrugged.

"Sounds cool. Look! It appears that we arrived!" Leonardo said and pointed to a sign that said "14th Street". We got out of the subway car and started climbing the stairs.

"Sugar? Really? Is it a guy or a chick?" Casey commented and Raphael slapped him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

"It's a she." Muse grinned and turned as a large bundle of fur came her way. "Woah! Down girl!" She petted the large german shepherd as it rose on her rear feet, placing it's front paws on it's shoulder.

"Sako!" Alice laughed, coming toward the large dog, Sandro leading her by her arm. "Here girl!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm

"Aw...ain´t she a cutie?" Casey commented and tried to pet Sako but she bit him.

"Good girl!" Raphael yelled.

"So...are we there yet?" Leonardo asked Kayley. She sighed.

"Stop. Whining! Today you´re being weirder than the usual" she stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 pm

"Sorry." Leo apologized before seeing a sign up ahead. "Is that it?"

-----

"Sako!" Muse, Sandro and Alice yeleld and the reprimanded dog let go of Casey.

"Are you ok?" Muse asked and Casey pouted.

"She bit me..." He whined and Muse huffed, crossing her arms.

"She only grabbed your sleeve. She can bite without hurting you, ya know."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 am

"Yeah but she ain´t bad. Casey looks like a thief so, she did the right thing" Raphael commented and Casey punched him in the arm.

"I think so" she replied and stopped in front of the sign that pointed to a weird looking building with two or three floors.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

"I'm pretty sure this is it." Leo grinned. "Let's check it out!"

-----

Muse hid a smile as Raph and Casey continued arguing, which led to punches being thrown...which led to them wrestling on the footpath and the street.

"Men." She grinned before Logan threw himself into the fray. "Logan!!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 pm

"Even the dog´s smarter than ya!" Raphael yelled while fighting with Casey and Wolverine.
"Well, at least I don´t have a brain the size of a pea!" Logan shouted and punched Raph.
"Hey! No one punches my friend except me!" Casey stated.

Before they entered, Kayley stopped.
"Did you hear something? I think I heard one of your brothers and Wolv" she asked. Leonardo shrugged.

"I didn´t hear anything" he responded and the girl entered in the museum. Before, he followed her, he looked back and sighed.

"I hope you´re not doing something stupid, Raph" he murmured. Kayley gasped.

"Look! It´s a wax statue of Barack Obama! It looks so real..." she commented and pointed to the figurine.

"I think you´re the only girl I know that likes these kinds of weird things" he said and she grimaced.

"What can I say? I´m not like other girls" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Leo paused. "Good point."

-----

"Break it up!" Muse yelled and straightjackets appeared on the 3 fighting men. "Sheesh..." She sighed as the paintbrushes in her hands disappeared.

"This thing itches." Casey complained. "Man, I can't even scratch my nose."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 am

Alice and Alessandro started laughing.

"It ain´t funny!" Raph shouted and he and Logan growled.

Kayley glomped him and kept walking. Then, she collided with someone.

"What the!? Don?" she asked when she looked at the purple masked turtle. He nodded.

"Hi Kayley! What are you doing here? I thought you...ohhh" he said when he saw Leonardo. "Sorry, I was bored so I decided to come here. I didn´t know you two were on a date" he apologized and the girl and the leader started blushing. Kayley tackled him.

"We´re just friends ya moron!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:52 pm

"I'll release you if you promise to behave." Muse promised and at their nods, the jackets vanished.

"C'mhere!" Logan picked up the shrieking Muse and tossed her over his shoulder. "Thanks for the parts. I'll catch up with ya later." He told the others before placing hte girl on the bike.

-----

"Riiiiight." Don grinned, clearly not believing them. "So why'd you just hug him?" He asked cheekily before running off.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 pm

"Logan wait! Since we ain´t got nothing ta do, how bout a race? You, me and Case. Ya can bring Muse too" Raphael proposed and Casey nodded in agreement.

"How do you know that? That was back at the restaurant!" Kayley stated and Donatello´s smile grew bigger.

"So you did hug" he commented and Leonardo sighed and grabbed his brother´s bandanna tails before he could run away again.

"Seriously Don, you´re wrong. Besides, I´m not "her type"" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next