TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

"I´d told you before, no you don´t. Well..." Leonardo finally admited "I think you met her once or twice. Her name´s Kayley" he finally confessed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 pm

"Ah yes, her." Karai nodded. "I believe she likes you too." She smiled slightly.

[[hold up, when did Karai come in?? O.o I think I got mixed up with another RPG XD Sorry!!!]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:32 am

(No problemo. I didn´t know if you mixed up the rpg because Leo´s talking with Karai during his meditation or something like that. Should we change our posts or something like that?)

"I´m not so sure about that. She says we´re just friends" he stated and chuckled. Then, he heard a noise. "I´m sorry but I´ve got to go. See you soon, Karai" he murmured and looked at the door. It was Kayley.

"Are the others gone? Good! Finally!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

[[oh, that's ok then XD]]

Logan and Muse walked past, very obviously trying to look like they weren't listening in. One look from Leo and they quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 am

"Yeah, they´re all gone. Why did you come back?" the blue masked reptile asked the girl. She shrugged.

"We didn´t finish our match. Besides, I like to train with you. You don´t go easy on me just because I´m a girl. There aren´t many guys that do that, ya know?" she answered and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:15 am

"True." Leo grinned before beckoning to the girl. "Well, shall we continue our fight?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

"Sure. Oh, by the way, who were you talking to a few minutes ago? I heard voices" she stated and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:20 pm

"Just talking to a friend about some stuff." Leo shrugged before motioning to the girl before him. "You can't fight when you sit." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 am

"Yeah, I know. I guess I´m just kinda tired. But I´m always up for a good fight!" she happily responded and punched the turtle by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:22 pm

"So I see." Leo grinned before getting into a ready stance. "Let's do this then."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Kayley looked him in the eyes and instantly attacked the reptile.

"I don´t know if it´s me that´s getting stronger or you that´s getting weaker" she joked
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:35 pm

"It's neither." Leo grinned as he continued fighting, his attacks getting stronger now that he knew she could take them. He smirked. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:18 pm

"Really? I thought it was both" she said and in Leo´s amazement, she punched him again and they both landed on the ground, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Leo smirked. "Ok, so you are getting stronger." He told Kayley before realizing how close they were, and blushed slightly. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 am

Kayley noticed that the turtle´s cheeks were red and grineed. "What? Never had a girl on top of you before?" Kayley asked and started blushing when she realized what she had just said. "Okay, this was totally not what I meant" she apologized and quickly rolled over. Now they were side by side.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Leo grinned, chuckling slightly at Kayley's choice of words. He knew that what he wanted to do was what Raph would do, but he didn't care. He grabbed Kayley's arm and pulled her toward him, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Kayley´s eyes widened and Leo got away from her.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Isn´t it obvious?" he murmured and looked aways.

"Wow. I´m just surprised. I thought we were just friends" the girl whispered and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"And maybe I want to be more than that." Leo murmured.

-----

Upstairs in Logan's room Muse grinned and Logan saw, then smirked.

"He's gonne tell her?" He guessed and Muse nodded.

"Probably has." She grinned, listening on the voices she heard in her head.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am

Kayley raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Oh, really? What´s the difference between me and you being friends or...you know...a couple?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Leo shruged. "A lot." He said, looking back at Kayley. "It means we go on dates and stuff." He said,half-mumbling.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"According to your brothers, we went on 'a date' this morning. Face it, it wouldn´t change. Much" Kayley stated, kissed him on the cheek and got up.

"Does this means we´re a...you know" he asked and started blushing again. She shrugged.

"You tell me" she replied and left.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Muse laughed. "Yes! I'm a genius!" She cheered and Logan grinned, pulling her down onto the bed.

"Calm down. So they're going out?" He asked and Muse's giggling was enough of an answer.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm

The door closed behind the girl and she sighed. What had just happened over there? Kayley was confuse. She clenched her fists and started running to her room as fast as she could and when she reached her destiny, she slammed the door shut.

"What´s wrong with me?" then tears started falling off her face.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Don knocked on Logan's door, not really surprised when Muse answered. "Kayley just ran past." He informed her and she sighed before nodding, and Don left. She walked back to Logan and kissed his cheek. "Be back soon hun."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 am

"´kay, sugar" he replied and softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next