TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Kayley immediately attacked Leonardo but the turtle was too fast. Now it was his turn to attack. Only by few inches he didn´t cut the girl´s arm. "You´re good" she said and jumped in the middle of the air. The turtle smiled. "You´re okay. For a beginner" he replied.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

After Muse went to bed Logan headed down toward the Danger room.

"Woah, they're good." He commented as he watched Leo and Kayley fight. "Bet the turtle will win, though." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 pm

"I can hear you, ya know?" Kayley yelled and kicked Leonardo in the knees but the turtle didn´t fall.
"Damn it!" she cursed and tried to kick attack him with the katana again.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

"You need to control your anger, and channel it into what you need to do." Leo commented as he locked katanas with Kayley.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm

"What anger? I´m not angry!" Kayley yelled and clenched her teeth. Leonardo removed his katana and the girl almost hit him They both locked katanas again. "Yes you are! Control your anger or I´ll have to stop this match!" the turtle ordered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 am

"I'll help." Logan called down to them and Leo grimaced as he dodged a strike from Kayley.

"I might need to take you up on that offer later."

-----

Back in Muse's room she wasn't able to sleep, so Muse climbed silently out of her bed and pulled on her jumpsuit. It was a fire-red, with black trim. a pair of black boots went on her feet, and there were red and orange flames licking around the soles. When she took a step forward the flames seemed to move.

"I need to do some training. I wonder if I can draw it in..." She muttered, creating a paintbrush. With a few strokes in the air she was able to draw a doorway, which opened into a large wooden dojo. "Sweet! Be back later, anyone who can hear me." She grinned before climbing inside and closing hte door, which disappeared the moment it shut.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 am

"Wolv, don´t interfere just because you´re loosing your bet" Kayley stated and the man growled. Then she was able to cut Leonardo´s elbow pad. The reptile suddenly dropped his katana.
"Hey! You could have cut my arm if I didn´t have this" Leo said and the girl responded "You almost cut my arm too!".
"I didn´t cut it because I know when to stop! If you don´t like to admit that there are people better than you in something then you´re a moron!" he yelled and left the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 pm

"Harsh." Logan grinned at Kayley. "Wanna fight?"

-----

The dojo was empty, apart for a weapon rack against the far wall. "This place needs a good cleaning." Muse muttered as she blew dust off a set of blades. "Still sharp, though." She swung the blades a couple of times before getting into a stance and beginning to train.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

"No! Now leave me alone Logan!" Kayley yelled, grabbed Leonardo´s katanas and went after the turtle.

"Careful. Ya might get hurt" Raphael commented while entering in the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Muse let out a yelp and fell out of her stance and flat onto her rear.

"How...you...here...what?!" She managed to get out and Raph grinned as he helped the girl to her feet.

"What, so now I'm not allowed in the dojo?" He asked and Muse rubbed her eyes wearily.

"I'm meant to be the only one in here, since I drew it and all!" She explained and Raph frowned.

"I just saw the door in your room and thought you might be in here. I was right." He replied and Muse sighed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 pm

"Leonardo where are you? I´m sorry! Forgive me! Please!" Kayley yelled to the corridor but no one responded.
"You´re right. I really am a moron" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"C'mon, we'd better go anyway or Xavier will kill me for-"She glanced at her watch and her face paled.

"What's with the look; ya just been stabbed or somethin'?" Raph asked, half-kidding. Muse shook her head as she rushed him out the door.

"I'm meant to be meeting Uncle Charles right now!"

-----

"Kayley?" Leo stepped out of his room and up behind the girl. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

"You know what´s wrong! You were right okay? You´re better than me and I´m a moron! Sorry if I almost hurt you" the girl yelled and dropped the turtle´s katanas on the floor. Leonardo sighed.

"Well, can´t ya draw a door that´ll take ya ta yer uncle?" the turtle sugested.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

"I wish." Muse sighed. "Problem is, I have no idea where I'm meant to be meeting him!" She explained as they stepped back into Muse's room. Just then a familiar head stuck itself through the floor.

"Hey Muse!" Kitty grinned. "Professor wants you to meet him by the fountain out the back, ok?" She said before disapearing again.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"Now dat´s what I call luck!" Raphael commented.

"Kayley, listen to me. I´m sorry too. I shouldn´t have said those kinds of things. I guess I´m a moron too" Leonardo said and a smile crossed Kayley´s face.
"Mmm...you´re right. You are a moron. And don´t worry, I´ll forgive you...if you pay me breakfast" the girl answered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Leo smiled slightly but nodded. "Deal."

-----

"Or he's keeping an eye on me." Muse muttered before they left her room. "Cya later, Raph!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:52 pm

"See ya Muse!" the hot headed turtle said while waving at the girl. Then, he left the dojo.

"Great. But I don´t wanna go to the school´s cafeteria. The food sucks!" Kayley stated and Leonardo chuckled.
"I agree. Let´s go to that new Starbucks" the turtle sugested and they went to the exit of the school.
"Okay. But don´t get any ideas! This is not a date!" the girl said and blinked.

(Well, I´ve got to go to bed now. It´s almost 2 a.m. here. Night!)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:38 pm

[[ok night!!]]

"Really?" Leo asked, a smile teasing with the corners of his mouth. "You sure about that?"

-----

Muse found Xavier by the fountain like Kitty had said, staring vacantly into the water.

"Penny for your thoughts." She said as she sat on the ledge of the marble fountatin and Xavier looked away from the water and focused on the girl opposite him.

"There are so many memories linked to this place, it makes it difficult, if not impossible, for me to forget them." He sighed and Muse nodded.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

"Ahah. Sorry, but I don´t think you´re my type" Kayley said and smiled back. Leonardo scowled.
"Then what´s your type?" he asked.
"Dunno but I´m sure that it´s not you" she responded and pushed him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 pm

"If you don't know your type, than how can you know that for sure?" Leo replied, bumping her back.

-----

"I know what you mean. I keep having these...dreams, I guess, about this place. One was that the School was attacked, and some people managed to escape underground. But not all of them." Muse sighed, trailing her hands in the water of the fountain. Xavier glanced at her.

"That actually did happen once. "Did you...have any other dreams?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"Because you´re super annoying! And I´m sure that I don´t like annoying people. Besides, you´re my friend" Kayley responded and opened the door of the mansion. She saw that Muse and the Professor were outside, close to the fountain. The girl and Leonardo waved to them.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am

"I hope they sort out their issues." Both Muse and Xavier said at the same time, and Muse blinked at her uincle before breaking out in a grin.

"Well, you know what they say..."

"...Great minds think alike." Xavier finished, smiling himself.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:52 am

"What´s so funny guys?" Kayley asked to Muse and the Professor. Leonardo grabbed my arm.
"I bet it´s none of your business. Now, leave them alone unless you want to stay here instead of going to have breakfast with me" the turtle stated.
"Well, why don´t they come with us? It´ll be fun" I sugested.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

"I'll pass, I already ate." Muse grinned and Xavier shook his head as well.

"You two go have some fun. We need to talk, anyway." He directed the last part at Muse, who gulped slightly.

"Un oh..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 am

"Alright. Well, see ya" Kayley said and she and Leonardo exited the school.
"I hope Muse´s not in trouble" the girl murmured to the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next