TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 am

"Leo, weren´t you supposed to go to the Danger Room today?" Donatello asked his brother. "Shell! I completely forgot! Wait here guys! I´ll be right back!" the turlte said and left the party. "Is Leo okay? He´s been so distracted these last few days" Kayley remarked and Raphael said "Maybe he´s got a girlfriend". Michelangelo smirked and replied "Yeah right!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

"I think it's him trying to adjust to our way of life." Xavier commented to Kayley through telepathy. "How about all of you come to the Danger Room to watch? I promise it'll be interesting."

--------

Muse flipped backwards, then twisted as she landed, just avoiding a fireball aimed for where her head had been only moments ago. She threw several brushes at Alex, and chains and weights wrapped around him, pulling him off the wind platform he was on and beck onto solid ground with a heavy thud.

"Gotcha!" Someone grabbed Muse, pinning her arms against her sides. SHe struggled before simply folding her legs under her and slipping out of their grasp. "What the-?" A kick to Ryan's gut sent him flying into the wall behind him, and Muse climbed to her feet before grabbing Alicia's metal wrist as she came charging at her. Alicia's fist connected with her cheek but Muse went with it, then spun and relelased Alicia so she flew into Cody, who had been about to attack her as well.

"Dang, you guys got good!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 pm

"Okly dokly Professor!" Michelangelo responded and they all went to the Danger Room. "Mikey, I think you´re watching too many episodes of the Simpsons" Kayley remarked and opened the door of said room. "Wow! Awesome!" Michelangelo yelled when he saw Muse fighting.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 pm

"Duck!" Muse yelled before somersaulting backwards and jumping off a wall. Mikey shrieked when a fireball came toward them but Xavier stopped it with a thought.

"Sorry!" Cody yelled out to the others as he and the other Firebirds circled around Muse, who gruinned before throwing a brush into the air. A heavy smoke screen appeared over her and the others charged, only to find them struggling against each other, Muse nowhere in sight.

"Dammit! Where'd she go?" Ryan asked. There was a laugh from above before Muse landed on top of him.

"Easy, I grabbed onto a rope tied to the roof, then jumped on you."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm

"She´s good" Leo remarked with his arms crossed. He was impressed. "Pff. I´m better" Raph replied and Kayley kicked his leg. "Don´t have that kind of atitude! It´s not nice!" the girl yelled and Mikey chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Muse laughed as she flipped backwards off the groaning Ryan and onto Violet. Said girl barely felt her weight, but was quick enough to roll forwards, throwing Muse off. Alex sent a wind at Muse, catching her in it's centre as it blew around her.

"Smart idea, Alex." Cody appraised as Muse knelt down in the centre of the vortex. "No oxygen, no pla-Hey! What the heck is she doing now?!" He yelled as Muse threw herself forward into the vortex. It caught her and began spinning her around wildly as it continued turning.

"Something stupid, but smart I guess." Alicia smirked before Muse suddenly jumped out of the vortex and onto Cody, pinning him onto the floor. Muse grabbed his wrist and bent it back until he relented.

"Fine, you win!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 pm

"It´s bout time! How long have ya been fighting? Two hours?" Raphael asked sarcastically and Kayley sighed and said "Raph, if you don´t want to admit that she´s better than you, that´s fine but can you stop saying those kinds of things?". Leonardo tapped her shoulder and stated "Unfortunately, no, he won´t be able to stop because he´s a hot head". Raph looked darkly at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

Muse giggled as she released Cody and promptly hugged ther other friends. "I can't believe you're here!! How did you-?"

"Your uncle." Alicia grinned, pointing over her shoulder at Xavier in the room above them. "He knew you were coming and gave us the FYI."

Muse laughed. "Figures. How was Brazil, with the oil rig explosion?"

"hot." Cody grinned. "I nearly went supernova."

"Not good." Muse muttered, facepalming. "Oh, guys these are my friends, Leo, Raph, Don, Mikey and Kayley. Guys, meet the other Firebirds: Cody, the human fireball; Ryan, the 'invisible man'; Alex, who can control winds; Violet, who's got super-strength; and Alicia, who can fly and turn into metal. Me, I'm just the artist." Muse grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 am

"Nice to meet you. The mutant turtles here don´t have any super powers but they know the ancient art of ninjitsu. I only have one power but I don´t like to use it" I said and the guys waved shyly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 am

"Sweet, ninja!" All the guys grinned. "Haven't met any of those yet! Can you fight against us to show us some moves? Without our powers, of course." Cody added.

"Please? I wanna try fighting against you guys!" Muse begged, doing puppy-eyes at Leo, who sighed.

"Guys, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 am

"Mmm...I don´t know. Do ya think they can handle us?" Raph asked with a grin. "C´mon Raph! Let´s fight! I bet it will be awesome!" Mikey begged and started making his puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

"I'm in." Muse grinned as Leo sighed his repsonse and her other teammates cheered as Raph glared at his older brother.

"Fine." He huffed.

"Let's do it!" Muse, Violet and Alicia cheered as they backflipped all the way to the centre of the room, moving in perfect timing. "C'mon, slowpokes!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 pm

"Damn it! I can´t join you cuz I´ll have to use my powers!" Kayley said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"That's ok Kayley, you can keep score!" Muse yelled back as the others caught up to them. "Ready...begin!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

When the match started, everyone looked really excited. Both sides we´re pretty good. "This is so boring. They´re just wasting energy and time" Kayley comented. She was the kind of girl that always had to have an opinion about other people. She was an outcast, even in the mansion. She didn´t like to be alone but she just didn´t trust anybody. "I agree, ma´am" a voice said to the girl. It was Gambit. Kayley thought that he was really annoying. "Just go away Gamba! Or do I have to force you?" she asked and showed him her hands.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 pm

"Sorry, Cher." Gambit apologized, walking away from the girl. He watched the fight from beside Logan, who had shown up as well.

"Who you voting for, old man?" He grinned and Logan glared at him out of the corner of his eye.

"You want a butt-whopping, gumbo? And I'm betting on both, they're too close."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 am

"Are you sure? I bet the turtles win. They have more experience. Although, I don´t know much about the others past so, I can´t tell if they have more experience or not. But the turtles are pretty good. I fought with them once" Kayley comented and started remembering the day she met the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 am

"Duuuuuuck!!" Muse hollered and the Firebirds flattened themselves to the floor. At that moment a large object flew through the air and crashed into the far wall. The Triceraton climbed to it's feet and looked around in confusion.

"Where am I?" It asked before spotting Mikey. "You!" He began chasing after Mikey, who screamed like a girl and ran off. The Triceraton winked at Muse before silently disappearing in a cloud of paper. Mikey blinked before glaring at the grinning girl.

"That's not fair!"

"Mikey," Muse sighed, "your brothers are tied to the roof. You were the only one left and you weren't listening when we told you to stop."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:26 am

"Ya where saying?" Logan asked Kayley and started smiling. The girl sighed and looked at the 3 turtles that were on the roof. "Never mind. Guys! What the shell happened back there? I´m very disapointed, specially with you Leo" the girl yelled to them and jumped to the roof. She took off her gloves and touched the ropes with her hands, making them disappear. "Thanks" Raphael murmured.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

"I have no idea how that happened." Don replied as they climbed off the roof. Cody grinned up at them as they landed on the ground.

"Easy. Alicia helped you up there, and Ryan tied you."

Muse laughed as Logan collected his winnings from Storm, who handed off the bet with an icy huff.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 am

"I still can´t believe that Mikey was the last one to be caught" Kayley comented and the turtle with an orange mask looked darkly at her. "Oh yeah? And why do you think that?" he asked. "Well...you´re quick but you´re reckless, you don´t pay attention to your surroundings and you don´t know how to think fast and act fast" she explained and the others nodded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

"Maybe not subconsciously, but I noticed then even when Alicia was attacking him and I was sneaking up behind after he'd flipped me over his shoulder, he'd still notice me there." Muse explained. "He automatically keeps track of where people are."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

"Mmm.....I guess that´s a good thing. What do you want to do now?" Kayley asked and grabbed her cellphone. She didn´t know why she had one after all, no one called her. She looked at the clock of the cellphone. It was almost midnight.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 am

"How about sleep?" Storm asked from behind them and Muse blushed.

"Yeah, we should." She nodded, then yawned as Mieky did also. "Sheesh Mikey, don't so that! Yawns are contagious!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 am

"Sorry. Do we really have to go to sleep? I´m not tired!" Mikey protested. He wanted to go back to the party on the pool. "Then why did ya yawned?" Raph asked with a smile on his face. "Cuz...I was bored! And I stilll am!" he replied and Kayley rolled her eyes. She knew what he wanted. "Mike, tomorrow´s a school day so you can´t be irresponsible like those guys in the party. Do you think that tomorrow they´ll be able to wake up easily?" Kayley asked and the turtle whispered a "no".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next