TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm

thexblackxmaskedxninja wrote:
Crystal looked at the Kayley and the two turtles. First the cat girl and now them? That was suprising to her since she wasn't good with people. She had a small group of friends that put up with her personality. Sometimes she was quiet and reserved other times she was loud and crazy, and sometimes she was snippy and rude. She wasn't bipolar, but no one who knew her could deny that she had anger issues. "Crystal Howlett. I'm Logan's kid," she said, not knowing if they'd know who Logan was.

She noticed how quietly the turtles walked and eyed their weapons. Leo had a nice set of katanas and Raphael had a beautiful pair of Sai, both oringinaly Samurai weapons, which was what she was training to be. "What kinda martial arts do you two do? Probably ninjitzu, am I correct? Ya hardly make a sound when ya walk. Takes skill ta avoid the reach of my hearing."

Watching Chris' face whenever she was hearing something everyone else barely did always sort of fascinated Regnet for some reason. It was probably the same reason as it was for Logan- it was funny to watch. Both their faces went blank for a second while they figured out what it was. Regnet looked at the two turtles behind him, not bothering to look at their weapons. In Regnet's opinion, mutants didn't need weapons- their powers were theirs.

Magneto's views of "mutants-over-humans" had almost won Regnet over, but he'd been brought from a talk from Jean Grey, who said that Magneto's sweet talk was just that- talk. She would've known. When the Dark Phoenix had dominated her, she'd sided with him. Regnet let those thoughts leave his mind, and he looked from the turtles to the cat/human mutant whose name he still didn't know.

Regnet shrugged the trenchcoat off, throwing it onto a nearby longchair, then slid into the water, and under it, letting it flow through his hair and cool him. He opened his eyes to the shimmering world he was now in, and got a flash of Dark Phoenix- in all her beauty. Beauty that was a mask for the immense destructive power inside. Then she was gone, and Regnet resurfaced, taking a breath and backing up so he was leaning his back against a wall. He didn't know why the Phoenix was suddenly making herself so known, but didn't doubt it had something to do with the mansion's newest residents.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

SameAsItNeverWas wrote:
It was that human/cat mutant. Regnet had never caught her name, and, figuring it was time, he went over and sat next to her, careful to keep his hands away from her because he'd taken his gloves off because he planned on going swimming. He flashed her a smile. "Hi. My name's Regnet D'Acanto. I don't...think I've met you before. Are you new?" Regnet asked, using Rogue's last name because he figured, even though he couldn't remember his real name, last or first, that they'd have the same last one.

thexblackxmaskedxninja wrote:
Crystal had gone in and changed by now after Logan came out and told her that he didn't feel like training her in this heat. She was now dressed in green. She had a green corset top with attatched green mini skirt over a sightly puffy sleaved button up shirt. Around her neck was a loosly tied orange bow. She had knee high black stockings and black Marie Janes on as well. Her hair was tied up into two curly pig tails with fake green streaks in them. All in all, anormal outfit for her, since Chris was known for her funky clothes.

Turning to the girl sitting next to her she said, "I'm Crystal Howlett, and you are?" she asked, waving to Regnet. She now saw two turtles here now. One in red, the other in blue. She sitll had yet to learn their names and it was against her natural anti-socail behavior to go up and randomly talking to someone. The other person had to make the first move, most of the time. If she got curious enough, she would talk to them, but right now, her curiosity could be contained.

mcavezedo wrote:
Kayley and Raph came out of the pool, grabbed a towell and went to talk to Leo. Since it was a bit cold, and she was only wearing a swimsuit and her special gloves, Kayley sneezed. Raphael gave her his towell and she said thanks. In that moment, the girl noticed that other girl was looking at them. She was sat next to Lila. Kayley didn´t know Lila, but the turtles did. She sugested that they should go talk to them. Leo agreed, waved at the two girls and the three of them went to talk to them. "Hi! My name´s Leonardo but you can call me Leo. This is Raphael and this is Kayley. What´s your name?" Leo asked to the girl and smiled.

Lila nodded at the male who sat down next to her. She was beginning to feel uneasy, with two people she did not know on either side of her, but she concentrated on keeping the fur on the back of her neck lie flat. Twitching her ears almost continuously, along with the tip of her tail, she rested her blue-gray eyes on Regnet's face. "Regnet is an unusual name," she commented. She didn't really know if it was or not, but it sounded different from most of the other names she had learned from everyone. Then again, she did know the turtles best, who also seemed to have unusual names. "I'm sure we've never made acquaintance," Lila assured him, "because I came along with the mutant turtles to this place, and I've mostly kept to myself out of shyness." After a second of thought, she added, "In advance, I am sorry if I appear to be jumpy, non-responsive or rude. I do not mean to be so."

The cat did jump when Crystal spoke to her. While Regnet had taken a seat in the grass beside her, and while she was responding, she had let her guard down about the others. Lila was used to a place where it was only her and two others and no other sign of sentient life around. "Nice to meet you, Crystal," Lila said, twitching her nose and whiskers. "You can call me Lila, as that is the only name I have gone by as of so far." Her eyes flicked over her costume, and she was amused. She didn't really understand the concept of clothing, but she had never seen clothing as exotic as hers. She didn't comment about it, and she took her eyes away from it before she offended her.

Lila's nervous state was only raised when the turtles and someone else she didn't know came around to join the group of three. Unable to contain herself any longer, she felt her hair rise a little out of fear, and she bolted. She took the path away from any other humans, nearly succeeding in skittering into the pool. After a few bounds, she finally got control back over herself and stood there on two legs, panting. Taking one more glance at the party, she fell back onto all fours and quickly moved back into the building, nearly colliding with Ororo at the doors.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Kifu wrote:

Lila's nervous state was only raised when the turtles and someone else she didn't know came around to join the group of three. Unable to contain herself any longer, she felt her hair rise a little out of fear, and she bolted. She took the path away from any other humans, nearly succeeding in skittering into the pool. After a few bounds, she finally got control back over herself and stood there on two legs, panting. Taking one more glance at the party, she fell back onto all fours and quickly moved back into the building, nearly colliding with Ororo at the doors.

Storm looked up just in time before she crashed into Lila. She noticed the troubled look on her face, and put a hand on her shoulder, her face the picture of concern. "Honey, what's wrong? Did someone do something?" Storm asked, knowing the students could get rambunctious if they were allowed to.

Regnet noticed Lila streak past him, but, didn't see her come back. He got up out of the pool and went over to Leonardo, pulling him aside since he seemed to be the group of turtle's leader.

"Have you or your master ever known someone, a woman, she looked just like Dr. Grey, you know her right? Only, this woman called herself the Phoenix." Regnet said, assuming that the Phoenix must have run into these turtles before, because she was making herself much more prominent in Regnet's head, often speaking to him. It seemed they were so connected now that her power had become his second one permanently. He could still shift between the people he'd absorbed, but her mind was always with him. Regnet looked at Leonardo, interrupting his mental babbling and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:34 am

"I don´t know what you´re talking about. Now, if you´ll excuse me, I need to get back to my training" Leonardo responded and left the party in a hurry. He looked calm but Kayley and Raph could feel the panic in his voice. "Why did he lie?" the girl whispered to Raph and the turtle replied "It´s...complicated".
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

mcazevedo wrote:
"I don´t know what you´re talking about. Now, if you´ll excuse me, I need to get back to my training" Leonardo responded and left the party in a hurry. He looked calm but Kayley and Raph could feel the panic in his voice. "Why did he lie?" the girl whispered to Raph and the turtle replied "It´s...complicated".

Regnet watched the turtle leave, shaking his head. There were only two people he could talk about openly to about Phoenix. Jean and the Professor. But even he couldn't fully talk to them about it. They both saw her as a monster who needed to be contained.

And while Regnet had seen the damage Dark Phoenix had done at Alcatraz- the lives she'd taken and hurt she'd caused, he saw her not as a monster, but just, just...he didn't know the words.

Regnet threw his trenchcoat on, keeping his hands close to him, and went back into the building, then pulled his gloves out of the pocket and putting them on, buttoning the coat up.

He found Jean in the study, reading. Going up to her, he felt a bit nervous, but he approached her anyway, and sat down next to her. Taking a deep breath, he said "Jean. I need to talk to you about the Phoenix."

Jean immeadiately lifted her head at that, and Regnet knew he had her attention. He told her the vision, then waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Crystal was taken aback by Leo's reaction to her question. Her first instinct was to snap at him and demand an answer. It was a simple question with a simple answer. An answer she pretty much knew already. It was just a way to start small talk. Apparently, it blew up in her face. Another reason to avoid making friends as much as possible. It hardly ever worked out for her. She took a silent breath and looked to Raphael. "Sorry about upsettin' yer freind. I was just tryin' ta make small talk," she said.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

"It´s okay. If ya knew Leo, ya´d know that he´s always like that" Raphael replied and sat on the grass. Kayley sat next to him. "Yeah and besides, Leo´s not the kind of person that holds a grudge" the girl said and looked at the party. She was worried because she couldn´t find Michelangelo. That turtle never misses a party.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

SameAsItNeverWas wrote:
Storm looked up just in time before she crashed into Lila. She noticed the troubled look on her face, and put a hand on her shoulder, her face the picture of concern. "Honey, what's wrong? Did someone do something?" Storm asked, knowing the students could get rambunctious if they were allowed to.

At first Lila fell back on her haunches before her body's momentum had a chance to collide into Storm. Then she sheepishly rose onto her hind legs so that she was her full height, not that it was very tall. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder, and her eyes followed her arm until they met her face. "I-I'm afraid I made a fool of myself," she whispered as a reply. "Because I come from a place where there were only five of us at a time, I never got used to big crowds. When a crowd of people circled me, my instinct was to run, and I don't have enough control over my instinct." She lowered her eyes again, the tip of her tail drooping so that it was touching the ground. "I was running because I was panicked."

SameAsItNeverWas wrote:
He found Jean in the study, reading. Going up to her, he felt a bit nervous, but he approached her anyway, and sat down next to her. Taking a deep breath, he said "Jean. I need to talk to you about the Phoenix."

Jean immeadiately lifted her head at that, and Regnet knew he had her attention. He told her the vision, then waited patiently for her answer.

At first Jean didn't answer Regnet, because she thought that he was going to continue. But when he didn't say anything more, but expectantly looked at him, she spoke up for him: "Regnet, you know you can talk to me about anything," she said softly, calming him down. Her psychic powers instantly caught up on the main emotion in his head, which was nervousness, even though she wasn't even reading his surface thoughts. "What is it?"

mcazevedo wrote:
"It´s okay. If ya knew Leo, ya´d know that he´s always like that" Raphael replied and sat on the grass. Kayley sat next to him. "Yeah and besides, Leo´s not the kind of person that holds a grudge" the girl said and looked at the party. She was worried because she couldn´t find Michelangelo. That turtle never misses a party.

After the guy Mikey had run into walked away, he was a bit confused. He didn't know why he had been snapped at, then apologized to, and then he was just alone. He walked to his room first, but didn't see anyone around. Then he went to the kitchen, grabbed an unhealthy bite to eat, and then started to get worried. At first he stayed silent as he looked around the mansion--it was huge--but after a while he began to get a little worried and started calling out his brothers' names. He received no reply at all.

Eventually he made his way outside, and when he did he noticed that there was a huge amount of people by the pool. Slapping a smile on his face, he even saw two of his three brothers there. Quickly, he joined them, clapping his hand on Raph's back. "Hey, bro, miss me?" he asked with a cheesy voice.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Kifu wrote:

At first Lila fell back on her haunches before her body's momentum had a chance to collide into Storm. Then she sheepishly rose onto her hind legs so that she was her full height, not that it was very tall. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder, and her eyes followed her arm until they met her face. "I-I'm afraid I made a fool of myself," she whispered as a reply. "Because I come from a place where there were only five of us at a time, I never got used to big crowds. When a crowd of people circled me, my instinct was to run, and I don't have enough control over my instinct." She lowered her eyes again, the tip of her tail drooping so that it was touching the ground. "I was running because I was panicked."

Storm felt for the child. She herself was from a foreign country, and when she'd first escaped to America, she'd been in shock. Everything was so big and on such a grander scale. She knew what it was like to wanna just run, but, unlike this girl, she never had the nerve to actually do it. Storm scrunched her eyebrows, then smiled at her and said

"You know, I am from another country myself. I know the feeling, and, it fades over time." Storm said, patting the girl's shoulder in hopes of comforting her.

Kifu wrote:

At first Jean didn't answer Regnet, because she thought that he was going to continue. But when he didn't say anything more, but expectantly looked at him, she spoke up for him: "Regnet, you know you can talk to me about anything," she said softly, calming him down. Her psychic powers instantly caught up on the main emotion in his head, which was nervousness, even though she wasn't even reading his surface thoughts. "What is it?"

Regnet took a deep breath and looked at her, then said

"Jean, I-I had this vision. It was like watching yourself in a movie. I was in a giant birdcage and there were these people looking at me, and Rogue was there, and so was Kurt , and I had these wings. Then, I broke the cage open and the wings caught on fire as I walked out, then it was over."

Regnet stopped talking, now worried. Why was Dark Phoenix being so assertive of her presence now? And why these visions? What did she want from him? Regnet looked at Jean again, and said "The Professor...said that it's the Phoenix doing it."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:09 am

Kifu wrote:

After the guy Mikey had run into walked away, he was a bit confused. He didn't know why he had been snapped at, then apologized to, and then he was just alone. He walked to his room first, but didn't see anyone around. Then he went to the kitchen, grabbed an unhealthy bite to eat, and then started to get worried. At first he stayed silent as he looked around the mansion--it was huge--but after a while he began to get a little worried and started calling out his brothers' names. He received no reply at all.

Eventually he made his way outside, and when he did he noticed that there was a huge amount of people by the pool. Slapping a smile on his face, he even saw two of his three brothers there. Quickly, he joined them, clapping his hand on Raph's back. "Hey, bro, miss me?" he asked with a cheesy voice.

"Not even a bit, knuckle head" Raph replied and slapped Mikey in the face. "OW! That hurts!" Mikey screamed in pain and Kayley laughed. She was glad that Mikey was okay. "Hey Mike, where the hell´s Don?" the girl asked the turtle and got up because her hands were starting to hurt again. Kayley haven´t used her power for so long, that sometimes her hands really hurt. Normally, she asked Donatello or Kitty to help her but she couldn´t find them anywhere. "I think he´s still in his lab. Kayley? Kayley!" Michelangelo yelled because the girl had collapsed on the floor. "I´ll call Donny" Raph stated and started to run to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 am

Another girl was in the hallway and Mikey ended up crashing into her.
"Ouch! Sorry, dudette!" he apologized. He reached out help the girl up, who smiled at him as she climbed to her feet.

"It's ok, I was in the way anyway." She answered. "I'm Muse, Xavier's niece." She said, holding out a hand. "I heard a comotion outside."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 am

"For your information, it´s a party and I´ve gotta go! One of my friends collapsed! You can go with me to the lab if you want" Michelangelo offered and started running like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"I can help! I did a first aid course!" Muse replied and Ran toward the pool.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am

Michelangelo saw the girl running towards the pool but he still went to the lab. The turtle opened the door and saw another turtle wearing a purple mask. "Don you need to come with me! It happened again!" Michelangelo yelled and grabbed Donatello´s arm. He sighed. "It´s the second time this month! How many times do me and Kitty have to say to Kayley that she needs to use her powers more often?" he asked to nobody in particular and grabbed a bag. "You know that she doesn´t like to use them. Not after what happened" Mikey responded and looked at the window.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Muse bent over the unconscious girl and tilted her head to the side.

"What happened?" She asked Leo, who sighed.

"She keeps using her powers too much." He replied and Muse nodded absently as she checked the girl's breathing.

"She's steady for now. Here, help me put her in the recovery position."

"The what?"

"*sigh* Just follow my directions, ok?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:27 am

"Alright" he murmured. Suddenly, Donatello and Michelangelo appeared. They were sweaty. "It´s bout time!" Raphael yelled to them. "Sorry" Mikey said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Don knelt down beside the unconscious girl and helped Muse put her into the recovery position.

"She should wake up soon." Muse figured, checking her pulse. "But she'll be exhausted."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

"Huh wher am I?" Kayley asked, still half asleep. She felt so tired. "How many times did I tell you to use your powers more often? Your body can´t stock that energy forever. You could have died!" Donatello yelled to her. The girl got up with the help of Raphael. "You know that I don´t like to use my powers. Hey, who´s she?" she asked and pointed to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

"Oh, I'm Muse, Xavier's niece." The rainbow-haired girl grinned as she climbed to her feet. "Speaking of the devil, I'd better go. He wants me for training in the Danger Room." She laughed before hurrying away.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:15 pm

"Nice to meet you!" Kayley yelled to her and sat on the grass again. She was still a bit dizzy. "Nice girl. She´s the Professor´s niece but I´ve never seen her before" Donatello remarked. "Maybe she´s new" Raphael sugested.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

'She is. She has only just come aware to the fact that I am a mutant also.' Xavier answered Raph in his mind and said turtle jumped slightly.

"That's still creepy!"

'Sorry.'

"Hey uncle!!" Muse called out as she entered the Danger Room. She was no longer wearing her jeans and shirt, but a black and red outfit. She wasn't officially part of the X-Men, so she wore the uniform of her old team, Firebird. There was a humming noise and Muse flipped backwards as the floor split apart and dozens of clones of Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Kurt and Kitty jumped out. "Oh shoot..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Sudenly, an alarm went off and all the doors and windows started closing. "Why do I have the feeling that something happened in the danger room? Again" Donatello said and sighed. "I´m glad that we have our weapons with us" Leo remarked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm

[It's noting bad! Xavier decided to use a surprise simulator for Muse to test her abilities!! LOL XD]]

Muse growled before jumping up and over the clones. Her fingers spun and multiple pens and paintbrushes appeared in her fist. She threw a couple of pens at the closest clones and the pens drew as they flew past the mutants, wrapping them in coils of rope.

With a flick of a brush Muse drew a massive wave of water before her, which washed the other clones back into the crevice they'd come out of.

"Well done, Muse." Xavier called over the loudspeaker and Muse huffed as the brushed and pens disappeared.

"That was almost too easy. It's not that hard." She laughed and Xavier nodded.

"Then let's try something harder."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

(LOL ups! Sorry! Well, it´s almost 1 a.m. here so, I´ve gotta go to sleep. Night!)
The alarm stopped. "It was just a training exercise or something like that" Leonardo said and the others agreed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:10 pm

[[ok cya! XD]]

"Bring it." Muse grinned, cracking her knuckles. A door opened in the wall then and 5 other teens came out, 2 girls and 3 guys. They were wearing identical outfits to Muse, who gasped slightly when she saw them.

"How'd you guys get here?!" She asked and a blonde guy grinned before transforming into a ball of fire.

"By invite. Get ready Muse, we're about to have some fun." Cody grinned as the others got ready as well. Their team consisted of Cody, the human fireball; Ryan, the 'invisible man'; Alex, who could control winds; Violet, who had super-strength; and Alicia, who could fly and turn into metal.

"This is gonna be fuuuuun..." Muse muttered, arming herself with brushes and pens again. "Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next