TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Men? And TMNT? What?

Go down 
+3
SameAsItNeverWas
Lily
Kifu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"Then bedtime." Muse ordered Mikey, shooing him toward the staircase. "You guys too!"

"We're coming!" Leo yelled back before Muse disappeared, Mikey trailing after her and whining., "But I wanna go to the party!"

"Bed, Michelangelo!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Leonardo and Raphael grabbed their younger brother by his bandana tails and took him to their bedroom. "Night guys!" they all yelled. Kayley yawned. "Night boys! Night Muse" the girl said while waving to the others and then, she entered in her bedroom. Someone was there. "Hi Kitty! Did you go to the party? It was entertaining" Kayley asked to her room mate. The girl opened one of her eyes and responded "No. I was in the lab with Don but then he had to go for some reason so I came here because I was tired"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Muse wandered around for a bit, having gotten lost when she tried to find her room. Eventually she found herself back at the Danger Room and she sighed before hitting the 'start' button.

"Might as well. I can't sleep, anyway." She muttered to herself as the fight began, her against copies of the X-Men.

Logan silently watched from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm

"Sorry. He had to leave because of me. I had colapsed again" Kayley said and lay in her bed. She was really tired. "I told you that you should use your powers more often. And don´t worry, I forgive you" Kitty replied and blinked. Kayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Muse finished her fight easily enough and went over tothe control panel to alter the settings. She upped the level and changed the amount of enemies from 8 to 30, to give herself a real challenge.

The simulation started and She jumped away from the panel in time to avoid being cut to ribbons by Wolverine's clone's claws. "Shi-! Move woman, move!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 am

"Leo, how long do we have to stay here? I miss Sensei" Michelangelo whispered and yawned. The turtles where resting in their room. Leonardo sighed. "Mikey, we all miss him but we have to stay here until it´s safe outside. Sensei´s orders" the turtle with a blue mask responded and sighed again. "But whatta bout him and the others? They could be in danger right now!" Raphael yelled. "Well, I like being in this place. For once, I feel like I´m normal" Donatello commented.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Muse ducked and dodged everyone's attacks, but she was still on the losing side.

"Gimme some room to breathe, won't you?" She yelled, drawing a bubble around her. WC (Wolverine's Clone) tried to cut through it but it shocked him, sending him flying to the wall. "That's better." She grinned before Storm simply stepped through it. "How the-?" A kick to her stomach sent her flying out of the bubble, which popped, and into a wall.

The other clones backed off as WC stepped toward her. He grabbed her by her wrist and swung her around, then released her so she flew across the room and skidded to a stop on the floor. “Ouch…”

“Muse!” Logan growled before he launched himself at the control panel. He pressed the emergency shutdown button, but nothing happened. “Oh s***…”
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Out of the blue, Kayley and the others started hearing the school´s alarm. "It´s almost 1 a.m. for Christ´s sake! Wake up Kitty! We need to go to the Danger Room" the girl yelled and threw a pillow at her roommate. Kitty murmured something and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around but Kayley was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm

"Great, more clones!" Muse muttered as she climbed to her feet and saw Logan. "Hold on a second...Logan?"

"Yup." Logan grunted as he fought against his clones and several others. "Get outta here already!"

"I'm not leaving you, not again!" Muse yelled back, drawing something on the ground before her. She picked it up and held it in her hands. "Logan, duck!" Logan turned in time to see the gun fire and he hit the floor. The tranquilizers slammed into the clones and they dropped to the floor, unconscious.

"Nice aim." Logan told Muse as he stood beside her and Muse smirked at him.

"Hey, it's what I do."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

When Kayley entered in the Danger Room, she saw Muse and olverine fighting with a bunch of clones. They had been invented by Professor X. A clone was heading towards her so she quickly took off her gloves and made it disappear.
"Kayley, what are ya doing here?" Logan asked.
"I heard the alarm. And it seems that you need my help" the girl responded and made another clone disappear. Suddenly, Kitty, the turtles and other students and teachers appeared.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

"Most of them are unconscious, so we just need to stop the rest." Muse pointed out as she fired without looking at another clone that was trying to sneak up behind her. "They make too much noise." She pointed out when Logan glanced at her, slightly surprised as the Kitty clone hit the ground with a dart in it's forehead.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Since Muse and Logan had everything under control, almost everyone went back to their rooms. Raphael looked happy because he appeared to be enjoying smashing and slicing the clones. The other turtles were helping too. Kayley was busy cleaning the clones that had already been destroyed. She just needed to touch the pieces and they immediately disapeared. "Maybe I should start a cleaning company or something like that" the girl thought to herself and started smiling and then he made a clone of herself disappear.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm

"Thanks for helping, guys." Muse called out as the others left. She, Logan and Kayley kept cleaning the mess and eventually the place was tidy again.

"Sheesh Logan, you killed it." Muse sighed thearatically when she saw the control panel Logan had used. "Look at all these slice marks!"

"Hey, there was a copy-cat dere. I wasn't gonna stop fer it."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

"The Professor won´t be happy when he sees that" Kayley commented and looked again to the panel. "Maybe dat friend of yers can fix it" Logan sugested and murmured something. "You mean Don? Well, I can ask him" the girl said.

(I´ve got to go to sleep now. Good night)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

[[oh ok. Night!!]]

Muse nodded but frowned when she looked at her watch.

"Not now though, it's 2am!" She pouted. "We'd better get to bed. Night, Kayley! Night Logan!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

"Night Muse!" Kayley yelled and then she whispered to Logan "She´s a nice girl. I think she´s too good for you". The man grinned and said "I know but what can I do? I like her"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

"Dunno if she likes me though..." He added before heading to bed.

The next morning Muse woke up early and got dressed, then headed outside and into the forest.

"I need to get back up with my training, last night nearly wiped me out." She yawned before setting off at a brisk jog.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 am

When Kayley woke up, she saw that Kitty was already gone. And that she was late for her practice. "I´m so gonna kill her!" the girl murmured and quickly dressed up. She was brushing her teeth while she was running to the Danger Room and then she colided with Michelangelo. "Morning dudette! Looks like you´re in a hurry, what happened?" he asked with a stupid smile in his face. "Cont tulk. Lade fer puractice" she responded with the tootbrush in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 am

"Ah, gotcha." Mikey winked before walking away.

-----

"Wow, a lake!" Muse stopped running when the sight of the fresh blue water began calling to her. "Mmm...dunno if I should, a peeping tom might appear. That reminds me..." She jumped at the bushes and collided with something hard.

"Sheesh Muse, what the heck are ya doin'?" Logan asked and Muse released her grip on his wrists.

"You were following me?" She asked, looking down at the man pinned beneath her.

"No, I was runnin'. Then I saw ya and decided ta catch up." Logan muttered, looking away. Muse felt her face flush when she realized the position they were in.

"Oh, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 am

"Bye!" Kayley yelled and spit to a nearby trash can. She put her toothbrush insider her bag and entered in the Danger Room. Only Leonardo was there.
"What are you doing here Kayley? It´s Saturday and you once told me that you hate waking up early" the turtle said and the girl slapped herself.
"Huh..I decided that I wanted to practice a bit. After all, Don´s always saying that I should use my powers more often" I lied and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 am

"I guess that makes sense." Leo nodded, not fooled by Kayley. "You can train with me, then."

-----

"You're alright." Logan assured Muse as they both stood up. "You ok, though?"

"Yeah, just tired." Muse yawned. "I didn't sleep well last night."

"Again?" Logan asked, shaking his head. "That's it..." He picked up Muse and began jogging back to the School. Muse blinked, then began to struggle.

"I'm not a bloody sack of potatoes, ya know!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 am

Kayley sighed. She liked training but not this early. "Are you sure? I don´t wanna hurt you" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:28 am

A flicker of a smile crossed Leo's face. "Don't worry about hurting me. You'll be fine." He said before getting into a fighting stance. "Armed, or unarmed?"

[[going to bed now T-T night!]]
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 am

(night! =3)

"Well I´m always armed" I replied and showed him my hands. "But I can´t use these weapons so, just give me a katana and shut up" I added and he threw me one of his swords. Then, the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Logan set Muse on the ground at the door of the School and they went inside, not noticing someone watching them.

"So...they are an item now." Storm smiled to herself before letting a wind carry her out of the tree she was perched in. "About time Logan got a girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men? And TMNT? What?   X-Men? And TMNT? What? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men? And TMNT? What?
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next