TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Hikari went with Raph into the dojo and he forced her off him. She blinked in surprise before she crouched low, her teeth slightly bared. Raph put his sais back into his belt and beckoned for the demon to attack. She did and he immediately went on the offensive, grabbing her and flipping her onto her back. Hikari was up in an instant and coming back at him,her ears back against her silver hair. Raph was barely able to dodge in time before she neatly jumped over him and kicked his shell, sending him crashing forwards. Raph was still and she stepped lightly to his side, a brief flash of concern crossing her face before he swiped her feet out from under her, pinning her before she could react.

"Better now?" He asked and Hikari sighed, her head hitting the floor with a hollow thud.

"Yeah, thanks." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 pm

"Woah. Are they okay?" Michelangelo asked.
"From what I can see, they just have a few scratches. But I better check you out, just in case. Okay, you two go to the infirmary now" Donatello ordered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Hikari huffed, lying on the ground until Raph helped her up and they went with Don into the infirmary. She sat on a cot and took several deep breaths before she told them what had happened to her parents, and Shredder's claim of 'retribution'.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 am

Betty, who had worriedly followed, widened her eyes. Her hands shot to her cheeks and she exclaimed, "That monster! He truly is..." She shook her head. Why was she surprised? She knew of the evil work Harry had done for him. How Shredder had taken her loving husband and replaced him with a cold, heartless stranger.

"He will not get away with this," she told Hikari, her sweet demeanour temporarily gone. "He will pay."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hikari smiled slightly at Betty, though it was strained. "Thank you." She whispered as Dom inspected her hands. Blood was dripping slowly from where her claws had lengthened but he cleaned and wrapped them.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 am

Betty smiled back at Hikari and said, "I'll leave you now."

I bet I'm getting on your nerves, worrying so much. I can't help it... It's the mother in me.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

To her own surprise, Hikari stepped forward to hug Betty. "Can you stay for a bit?" She whispered, needing the comfort that Betty emitted. Also, she needed another female around her if she started crying once the numb feeling passed.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 am

Betty blinked a few times before returning the hug. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Don finished cleaning and left the two girls alone and Hikari buried her head of silver hair into Betty's shoulder. "How can we hunt him down?" She whispered. She wanted to get back at Shredder for what he had taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Betty bit her lip. "We... will, but not now. You need to recover."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 pm

As Raph left the infirmary and returned to the dojo, Zoe decided to follow him.
"You...did a brave thing. She could have killed you" she commented out loud and leaned on a wall. The turtle smirked.
"Is dat a compliment?" he asked while kicking his punching bag.
"If you say so. By the way-" she approached him and forced him to stop. She kicked the bag. "Your kicks aren't high enough" she stated and left the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 am

Hikari nodded slightly, her hands curling into fists against Betty's back. "Why is the world so against our kind?" She whispered, half-questioning and half-complaining.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 am

"I don't know," said Betty. "I wish they weren't... you're nice."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Hikari laughed, slightly embarassed. "I think you're the first one to tell me that." She admitted. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 pm

"Of course you're nice!" said Betty, surprised. "You're not an evil person, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:26 pm

"Not as far as I'm aware. But people hate me because...well, to them, I'm a freak. That's why I always wear a headscarf around humans." Hikari replied, her eyes flat against her hair. "Sunglasses help, too."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 am

Betty shook her head, confused. "A freak?" She realised. "In the future, no one is called a freak. It's just a name... it isn't true."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yes but according to you and Zoe, there's no freedom at all. So what's the point of being accepted?" Donatello interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

"That... is a good point," admitted Betty. "Most people didn't have any freedom... I had a bit, but that was only through marriage."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

"I don't think I'd survive in your future for very long." Hikari admitted, her face slightly angered at the thought of Betty and Zoe trapped in their 'futures'. "I hope we can still change it."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 am

"You did survive it... and you will," Betty pointed out. "And..." She glanced down at her locket. "... I hope we can change it too."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

Hikari nodded slowly, her golden eyes staring blankly at the floor before she looked up again, her face calmer. "Let's get back out to the others, they're probably wondering what we're doing in here."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

"Yeah but by the way Hikari. Even though your future self...died in the present, she was still a pretty strong fighter in the future. She was one of the few that...still had some hope left" he stated and went to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:28 am

"It means you'll survive all this," added Betty. "I'm still confused... does that mean our Hikari knew she was going to die but went anyway? How noble."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm

"I don't know..." Hikari sighed then remembered something. "Oh, by the way my name is actually Luna. Hikari is my middle name." She admitted. "It'd be easier for you to call me Luna, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next