TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6029 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

April's eyes slightly widened.
"Oh...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..." she mumbled.

"She fought like a noble warrior. And died like a noble warrior." Zoe murmured.

"And well is the Shredder also...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 am

"Who knows?" replied Leo. He looked tired. "He's been through a lot."

Betty looked anxious. Hikari had died... was this meant to happen? Hikari had come with her to the past, and Betty couldn't believe she had passed away. She was strong. How could death have gotten to her, one of her only friends?

Putting on a strong face, Betty said, "I made sandwiches, if anyone wants any."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am

"I'll pass. I need to get back to..." Hikari's voice trailed off as she climbed to her feet, her golden eyes misty. "She wasn't meant to die." She whimpered, wiping angrily at her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 am

Leo put a hand on her shoulder and said sadly, "I can't understand the pain you're feeling, but I can imagine how tough it is. We'll make sure she- you, is avenged. You can count on it."

Betty frowned and caught sight of Kaida. "Who's your little friend?"

Mikey looked at Kaida sideways. "We found her in the Foot Lab and took her home." He grinned. "Ain't she cute?"

"I... I guess. Wait... Foot lab?" Betty's face paled and she stepped back. "Don't tell me that's Kaida!"

"Kaida?" Kaida said groggily. "I'm a Kaida?"

"Well... no. Your name's Kaida, isn't it? What have you done? She's evil!"

"She will be," corrected Mikey, "unless we do something about it. She's with us now. She can't be bad if she's surrounded by awesome people like us!"

Betty still looked unsure.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

"He has a point. Also, I still don't know any of your names, apart from Raph's." Hikari pointed out as she stood fully-upright again, wiping at her cheeks with a clawed hand. "I have to go, my parents will be panicking about where I've gotten to."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:05 pm

"Looks like you have a double life, huh? Or do your parents know something about this whole thing? By the way, my name's Zoe. Zoe Chaplin" she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 pm

"They know about me being a hanyou. My father's human, my mother's a demoness." Hikari explained and looked at Zoe. "My dad worked with Chaplin before he worked with Saki."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"I'm Betty," said Betty politely. "This is Leo, Mikey, Don, April and Casey."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:52 pm

"It's nice to meet you all." Hikari nodded, bowing slightly to each person in turn and especially, deeper, to Splinter. She knew his role was as a father and sensei, and she respected him already. "It was nice meeting you all. But I have to leave, my parents will be getting worried." She smiled, abeit sadly, before turning to leave. "I'll see you all again soon, I hope."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 am

"Bye!" said Mikey. "Feel free to drop by."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 pm

"I will." Hikari waved before she disappeared out the door to the lair. Raph dropped onto the couch quietly. "We gotta find the Shredder, and stop him from doin' what he's gonna do." he growled, slamming a fist into his hand.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

"Calm down, Raph. We still don't know if he survived. Let things take their time, alright?" Donatello replied and turned on the tv to watch the news.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:12 am

Raph growled before disappearing into the dojo and beginning to take his frustration out on his punching bag.

[[Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...]]

Hikari stopped outside the back door to her home, her ears hidden under a bandanna. She took a breath, caught the whiff of something she instantly recognized, and was in the house in half a second, landing in a crouch and snarling before someone she instantly hissed at.

Shredder.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 am

"There he goes again" Donatello said under his breath without taking his eyes off the tvs.

"In other news, there was a big explosion right in the middle of Manhattan, more precisely on Saki's Building, owned by Oruku Saki, one of the most important businessmen in the world. Several burned bodies were found but half of them remain unidentified. The awkward thing is that some of them have traces of reptile DNA..." the anchorwoman was saying but Leonardo changed the channel.

"Hey!" Michelangelo complained.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 am

"Reptile DNA..." murmured Leo.

"Yeah, from all the clones!" said Mikey.

"Clones of us," Leo pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

"What do you want?" Hikari bit out, her golden eyes narrow and fangs bared. Her mother and father were backed up against the far wall, her father trying to protect his wife while stemming the bleeding from her stomach, where a sword was embedded. The man laughed before stepping menacingly closer to the family, the spikes of his gauntlet covered in blood.

"I would have thought it fairly obvious by now. Retribution." The red eyes behind the mask narrowed and Hikari let out an animalistic screech, the gold in her eyes darkening as she shifted into her demon form. Her fangs and claws lengthened, and twin scar lines appeared on her cheeks, spreading from her ears toward her nose and coloured a pure black. The headscarf ripped and tore, falling to the ground to reveal significantly larger ears, the tips of the once-silver ears stained with blood. She hissed open at Shredder, all evidence of her human side lost to the darkness that was the demonic blood in her veins. Her mother whimpered and her father simply covered her eyes, watching his daughter carefully and with fear in his eyes.

"Like hell." She growled before jumping at Saki.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 am

"Everyone's going to be on high alert," said Leo. "We're going to have to keep low for now. Shredder's not going to try anything funny."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 pm

[[haha how ironic ^^;]]

Shredder jumped aside and Hikari landed with a light tap where he had been, her eyes immediately tracking him and calculating the distance. She bared her teeth at him, barely realizing that her parents had fallen silent. There was a faint movement from behind her and she took her eyes off Saki for the briefest of moments to glare at the empty room, but when she looked back her enemy had disappeared. She stood slowly, watching the shadows around her before she sighed, looking over at her family.
"I'm sorry, mama, papa." She whispered, kneeling before them and gently closing their eyes, bowing her head in a minute of silence. A moment later she was gone, running through her lab and back into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 am

"Well." Mikey walked to one of the spare bedrooms. "I'll let Kaida rest. Should we lock the door?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

"Yeah, I'll lock up." Raph offered as he stepped out of the dojo, his fists clenched. He was about to lock the door when a blur burst through, coming to a sharp stop when she saw the others and immediately jumping backwards and practically onto Raph's shell. She clung tightly to him, her eyes tightly shut and her breathing ragged.

"Help...can't control...demon side..." She bit out.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:45 am

"Hikari?" said Raph, trying to take her off his shell but not wanting to use force at the same time. "What's the matter? I thought you went home."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Hikari only clung tighter to the mutant, her eyes screwed tightly shut as several tears leaked out. "Shredder...is alive." She whispered, barely loud enough for Raph to hear.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am

"Alive?" Mikey yelped.

Leo narrowed his eyes. "I thought so."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 am

Raph, having given up on releasing himself from Hikari's grip, moved over to the couch and awkwardly sat down with her still clinging to him. "What was that about ya demon side?" He asked, remembering her first words when she returned. Hikari's grip tightened slightly.

"Whoever I next look at is gonna set seriously clawed up." She whispered and Raph muttered something before standing and waddling toward the open dojo doors.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 am

Zoe grabbed one of her guns.
"You better control yourself or else I will be forced to sedate you" she informed while approaching Raphael and Hikari. Splinter raised his hand, meaning for the girl to lower her gun.
"I believe that will not be necessary" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next