TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am

"He would've. Utroms are so stubborn." Hikari muttered, growling slightly. She blinked. "Oh yeah, one of the people who put me under that curse was called Ch'rell. Have any of you met that Utrom before?" She asked the others. "Considering how few there are on earth, I'm not sure if you might have." She added as she gently placed her countpart's body on a spare bench. She brushed a loose piece of hair out of her face, then paused.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 am

"Of course we've met him! I thought you knew! The Shredder is Ch'rell! But he's disguized as an important human called Oruku Saki" Zoe explained, a little frustrated.

"The Utroms are our friends. They told us their story and everything about Ch'rell" Leonardo muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Hikari banged her head on the table, growling. "Dammit!!" She yelled suddenly, then flinched. "Sorry." She said before banging her head again. "Stupid fate..." She cursed. "I didn't know he was the Shredder! I thought Ch'rell was exiled!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

"He was but his daughte..." Donatello was about to say when he realized something. "Guys, did any of you see Karai?" he asked the others
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 am

Leo shook his head. "She might have been in Japan or out..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 pm

"She's still a dangerous enemy. I still can't believe she used to be my teacher...until she died. Because of you" Zoe commented and pointed to Leonardo.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 am

"I kill her?" asked Leo, surprised. "Did she try to kill my family?"

"You sound surprised," remarked Raph wryly.

Leo glared at him.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 am

(Sorry I was gone. I couldn't get my hands on my computer during these last few days because of X-Mas and all that)

"I don't know many of the details. I was only five when it happened. Dad...hum...Chaplin told me you had gone to Japan and killed her there. He said it was quite a battle but that you cheated" Zoe said, without any interest.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 am

"I cheated?" Leo briefly looked pained at that. "I don't see why I would... anyway, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 am

"Hold on...I thought you wanted Shredder stopped?" Hikari was confused. "Wouldn't Karai just continue his work if she survived?"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 am

"I do," Leo assured her. "But I think we should return home. We need to recover."

Mikey furrowed his brow. "Hey, I was thinking. Do you think future Hikari knew... what was going to happen to her? I mean, if time is like, fixed... won't she have known what was gonna happen?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 am

"Precisely. But we have already changed the future, or in Hikari's case, the past so I'm not quite sure. But it's possible" Zoe informed.

"If she knew, why didn't she tell us? We could have stopped it!" Donatello yelled.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am

"Are we changing the future or just doing what has already happened?" asked Leo.

Mikey held the sides of his head. "My brain hurts."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 am

"Changing it, definitely. Unless Chaplin's journal's fake" Zoe assured them and threw the diary at the blue masked turtle
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Curious, Leo opened it and his brothers gathered around him.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:58 pm

[Content Deleted]

Last edited by Lorenzzo5thTurtle on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [Content Deleted])
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm

somthing was wrong with my pc at home and it didnt show the entire thread. im deleting my post now
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:05 pm

(Awww what a pity! I hope you can participate at least in one of this forum's RPGs!)

May 14th, 2010

We haven't made many progresses in our experiments and the Master is getting more and more frustrated. I haven't seen the Mistress in months. Although the operation I'm working on is turning out to be a failure, the rest is going according to the Master's wishes.
We finally did it...the world is ours.

December 1st, 2011

I cannot believe this! With the help of my old mentor, Baxtor Stockman, we were finally able to create a super-army of "Them". They all look exactly like "Them". Despicable.
The Mistress seems to have a certain curiosity because she's spending all her time since she came back from Japan in the lab. I must investigate this.
The Master doesn't look pleased. Something's troubling him.

February 14th, 2012

Those freaks! I hate them! How could they? Especially the blue one! The way he killed her...he has no honour. Thank heavens we got rid of the rat! I promise that I'll eliminate them all, with these hands. They will pay.
Happy Valentine's Day, Karai. You were the most honorable person I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

March 5th, 2012

She lives! And it's a girl! Oh, I wish the Mistress could see her! She looks exactly like her. With those green emerald eyes. She'll make all of us proud, you'll see. And she'll help me kill "Them". Surprisingly, they're getting stronger. They have allies. Other supernatural beastes. Demons. I must plan my next move carefully.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 am

Leo slowly closed it at the four turtles stared at Zoe.

"Sensei..." Leo said quietly. "They're going to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm

"Whoever he is, we have to stop it." Hikari muttered, still thinking about the other's words. "Would she have really known?" She asked quietly, half-afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 am

"We changed the future once, we can change it again. But something big's about to happen. As you can see, I haven't disapeared entirely. That means there's a chance that Chaplin will still be able to create me. And Hikari, I really don't know" Zoe exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

"Let's go back to the others," announced Leo, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Betty and April will be wanting to know how it went."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 am

"Yeah. They must be extremely worried" Donatello agreed.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 am

They quickly made their way back to the lair to be greeted by April and Betty.

"What happened, guys?" asked April, worried and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

"Don't wanna talk 'bout it..." Raph muttered as he quickly walked toward his room. Hikari watching him go, a sad look in her eyes before she perched on the edge of the couch.

"I only came in halfway, sorry. So I don't know much." She stated and April glanced at her.

"You look different, Hikari." She said and the half-demon smiled slightly.

"That's because I'm the Hikari from this time." She said quietly. "The other Hikari....She..." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next