TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 am

Debbie looked at the red masked turtle who'd blocked Tasha's path.

"Hey you heard her. She said she wouldn't tell anyone. Just let her leave." She said to him.

"How da we know we can trust her?" The red masked turtle said back.

"Look at her! She's terrified!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am

"So what? One of the first things I learned was to not trust in humans" Lisa interrupted and approached the woman.

"Then,what´s the point of saving them?" Donatello asked and stopped her. She transformed again and pointed her sharp claws to him.

"None of your business, reptile!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"Ok, seriously! Chill!" Debbie yelled at the mutant tiger. "By the way, what's up with the package? You're gaurding that thing like, with your life or something." She pointed to the civilians little bundle.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Tasha frowned slightly and looked down at the bundle in her arms.

"You...think it's a package?" She asked and at the other's nods, shook her head. "Sheesh, like I'd wrap them in a parcel." She muttered to herself. "So...you don't know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Debbie raised her eyebrows. "Should I?" She turned to the four turtles and the mutant tiger. "Do you guys know her?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am

"Nope." "Nah-uh." "Don't think so." "No." The four turtles answered and Tasha breathed a sigh of relief.

"Glad you're telling the truth. Um...long story short, I'm trying to escape those stupid Dragons." She growled. "I was a...'guest' of theirs."

"So why's whatever you've got so important?" Mikey asked and Tasha bit her lip.

"First, they're not an 'it'. Second, I'm not abandoning my children." She retorted and multiple jaws dropped open.

"You have kids?" Don asked. "But you only look 15!"

"I'm 18." Tasha blushed. "Remember me saying I was a 'guest' of the Dragons? Well, they're the result of experiments." She replied, pulling back the blanket and revealing...

"Baby turtles?!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

"What is this? A psycho convention? I swear, you find out you can move earth and craziness starts stalking you." Debbie said, not able to contain her confusion and frustration at not knowing what was going on.

"Calm down." The turtle in the purple mask said.

The blue masked turtle turned to Tasha. "You said you were a guest?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Elizabeth started laughing.

"A guest? From the P.D.´s? But you look so...normal. By the way, why are you in the possession of those little turtles?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Tasha bit her lip, frowning intently at the ground.

"Normal, huh? I haven't been that for quite a while." She said before she pulled the hood that covered her face back. Bright brown eyes looked at 6 other pairs.

"Y-you're a..." Leo started and Tasha nodded, rubbing the dark green of her beak nervously.

"Yeah. Result of experiments, remember? I was injected with some green slime-stuff and a mess of turtle DNA." She muttered. "So I'm like you, I guess. A mutant turtle."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm

"Well, you´re not exactly like us. We were born as turtles, not as humans" Donatello explained and the other three reptiles nodded.

"I kinda know how you feel. Some scientists turned me into this... creature. But one day, I´ll make them pay" Lisa stated and clenched her fists.

"By the way, do any of you have a place to stay?" the leader asked.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:12 am

Debbie shrugged. "I"ll find a place." She could hear the uncertainty in her voice and winced. She'd never been a very good actress.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

The leader sighed.

"Please, don´t lie to us. I guess you could stay with us for a while. I hope Sensei agrees" he said.

"And where do four mutant turtles live? In the sewers?" Lisa asked and they nodded.

"Okay.... well, I have my own place in the sewers" she informed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm

"I'll be fine." Tasha said as she pulled the hood of her blanket back over her head. Some of her long brown hair showed and she shoved it back. "Will I see you again?"

"Probably." Don commented as Leo continued talking to Debbie. "Where are you staying?"

"Uh...right here." Tasha whispered and Don frowned.

"With the Dragons on the loose and babies to look after?" Don shook his head furiously. "You're coming with us."

"But-"

"No buts. You're shivering." He pointed out and Tasha growled. pulling the blanket tighter around her.

"Fine."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:23 pm

"What are your names?" Debbie asked the group.

"I'm Leonardo." The blue masked turtle said. "This is Donatello," He gestured to the purple masked turtle. "Michelangelo," orange mask. "and Raphael." Red mask.

Debbie smirked. "You're all named after famous painters."

"Funny thing about that, we all suck at art." Michelangelo smirked.

"Technically, Ninjitsu is considered an art." Donatello stated.

Michelangelo shrugged. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Tasha smiled at that. "They are called Martial 'Arts' for a reason, you know?" She pointed out. "It's like normal art, you have to keep practising to perfect it, no matter how long it takes."

"You know about martial arts?" Leo asked and Tasha blushed slightly.

"Yeah, but I don't like to fight."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 am

"You don´t need to like it. I fight to survive and to protect people and nothing more. By the way, my name´s Elizabeth Jefferson. But you can call me Lisa" the mutant tiger girl said and shaked one of the turtles´hand.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Debbie frowned. "I feel kinda out of place, I know zero martial arts. Anyway my name's Debbie."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 am

"I know them, but I haven't done training for months." Tasha sighed as the turtles led them to the nearest manhole. "The Dragons barely gave me room to move."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 am

Debbie frowned and put her arm around Tasha. "You poor thing. You look half starved!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 am

"Living on the streets is rough." Tasha shivered, instincitively leaning into Debbie as they walked. "At least I'm better off than when I was with the Dragons." There was a whimper from her amrs and Tasha lifted the the twins onto her shoulders. "Ssh, don't cry. Mama's here."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Lisa turned into a human again.

"Aren´t they cute? What are their names?" she asked Tasha. The turtles looked at her. She smiled.

"Sorry. Lisa sometimes can be... very rude" she told them.

"Okay, now I´m confused" the orange masked turtle stated and the girl sighed.

"I...I have double personality. When I´m in "tiger mode" I don´t have any control. Even when I´m in "human mode" I don´t have control sometimes" she explained and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm

"I've seen worse." Tasha shrugged. "What? Hun was worse!"

"So..what are their names?" Don asked, peering curiously at the twins as they began dozing off.

"Oh, they're both girls. Alice and Jess." Tasha smiled as both of the 10 month-old babies looked up at their names.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"They're so cute!" Debbie smiled, then frowned. "Who's Hun?"

"The leader of the Purple Dragons." Leo answered.

"You mean those thugs?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know all of this?" She asked suspiciously.

"Let's just say we've had some run-ins with him." Raph said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 pm

"Thanks." Tasha smiled. She looked around to see Leo and Raph pulling the cover off the manhole. "You live in the sewers?" She guessed and Don nodded.

"It's not that bad down there. Trust me." He smiled and Tasha nodded.

"Ok."

"Where's the dudette's dad?" Mikey suddenly asked and Tasha froze, biting her lip.

"I...don't even know who he was."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Debbie sighed and turned to Raph. "He's a fricking idiot isn't he?"

"Pretty much."

"Well SO-RRY!" Mikey yelled crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next