TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

leo felt a warm touch on his hand and shivered

yoshiko closed her eyes and smiled she opened them "well it has been nice talking to you i sall now head off to find that abondond train station" she felt the way in spirit and made her way steadily towards the one called leonardo
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 am

"Yes... It was a pleasure but I still havent finished my job, so I gotta run too. I dont want to be yelled by my boss." Saya said as she mad a small baw and then went on her way.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Nozomi wrapped another wreath of leaves around Leo's head. "That should protect from any attackers."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Yoshiko made her way untill she came to a thick wall tapping it she found it hollowed out a bit from her jacket she retrived four small contraptions and slamed them in to the wall running a little way she flicked open her watch and slamed her fist down a loud explosion could be heard

Leo shivered "is there someone here i think someones knock..." leo didn't get to finnish before a loud explosion blasted bits of concreate and brick all over showering them in shards of fragments Leo barely was able to turn his head around when a woman walked from the rubble and gave them a devious grin 'knock knock" she said slaming a sleepy gas bomb in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 am

Zaltana fazed her whole body and decided to follow after Yoshiko.

~~***~~

Mikey ran towards Master Splinter's room tripping over stuff as he went. "Master Splinter!!!!!" he yelled. No answer. "Master Splinter!!!!!" he tried again but still nothing. He careful opened the paper wall divider to his Master's room to peek in. "Great!" he said as he ran back to his brothers,"Raph, Splinter is not here. Now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

Yoshiko pulling a gas mask over her face was able to see throught the thinck fog and made her way towards the couch she was glad her trip in memoy lane had left leo weak this should be easy she found him coughing and unsheather her sword unlike most villians she didn't waste time my telling the victim her polt to kill him or anything she would let him feel it for himself she put her sword up to his throat and was about to strike when and hand caught her own she looked up to the face and instantly reconsied him as...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 am

Saya made her way to the upper level of the sewres. She walked long enough to ensure that noone was following her. Then she picked up her electronic device and examined the signals on the screen. "I knew it" she said to herself and walked a few more meters only to stop again. She examined the space around her. A very tight tunnel with numerous pipes running all over the place. She kneeled between two pipes of medium size. That was the place. She took of a small black cube and pushed a tiny button on it. A very sharp mechanic blade came out of it and it started sewing the floor in a small circle that would fit her. Before the hole was finished a big tremor started and allthe pipes vibrated. "What the!"Saya said as she looked around. "It came from below....And such a large tremor...it would only mean....explotives?"
The hole was ready and Saya quickly dove inside. There was a surprise waiting for her. She was right! That was the place of her next target. But it appeared that someone had come first. The person wore a gas mask to help him breath from the effects of the expolsion. The other ones inside the room werent so lucky. Saya didnt have clear visibility but she saw that the man with the mask was walking straight to a figure that looked like her target. "Oh no you wont! That's my kill" Saya muttered and jumped of the place she was hiding. She arrived just in time to grab the hand of the man who was ready to slice the throat of her target only to realise that he was a she!!! And Yoshiko of all people. Then Saya quickly looked down to the figure lying on the floor. He looked like her target, but not quite...Hers wore a purple mask and had a Bo while this one wore a blue one and he had two swords... 'There are more than one?' Saya thought and pulled her gaze on Yoshiko who had exactly the same surprise expression as she....
"Hey! what's going on? Mikey! Donny! Leo!" Raph tried to shout but the smoke was choking him. He had let his guard down. "Mikey!!! Where's Leo?" his words were followed by many coughs.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

"Raphael!" shouted Nozomi who had been lost in the smoke. She put a protective vine around his neck as she had done to Leo when the smoke first started. "We must find the others."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

"this ones mine" Yoshiko hissed punching Saya in the jaw sending her on her back yoshiko lifted the turtle onto her back and ran out her amazing strength letting her run all the way

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 am

"S*it!!" Saya said as she rubbed her jaw trying to clear her head. "Raphael. We must find the others." she heard a girl's voice saying not far from her. She thanked Yoshiko for the smoke thing and stood up to her feet. She didnt make many steps further from the spot where she had landed after she had taken the blow when she came across another figure. "Raph? Mikey? Leo? Can you hear me?" Donny was shouting and looking around with no success. 'A bo staff? This one is mine!' Saya thought as she pulled a wet cloth from her back pocket and slipped behind him. "Raph?" Donny tried to turn his head to look at the person behind him but he was pulled roughly and had a cloth cover his nose and mouth. He tried to pull the cloth of him but he had already inhaled a lot of the contents on it and started feeling drowsy. He lost his scences very quickly but he managed to see a leathered covered hand holding the cloth. Once her target was knocked out Saya pulled him over her shoulder and made a run to the nearest exit. Behind her she could hear the voices of the others calling each others' names. 'Fools. By the time you ll realise that two of you have been kidnapped it ll be too late.'
Saya vanished through the shadows of the sewers as quietly as the wind.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 pm

(this post is a bit gorey so if you just want to miss it you can just a fair warning)

the first thing leo was aware of was a blinding white light though he seriously doubted that it was "the light"
"is it too bright?"
Leo blinked trying to find his surrounding but found he was strapped to a metal bed
'good i like my "victims" unsual it gives me thrill to see them suffer painfully but your..."
leo could now she a sillouete of a girl no a teenager "a mutant" he said
"no,... special" she had a japanese accents and black shiny hair pulled back into a messy bun "you interest me Leonardo you and your two brothers"
"i have three"
"not for long" leo's blood ran cold
"oh don't give me that look it wasn't me is was some other lady" she eyed him carefully "the 'four' of you are in high demand i would been able to finnish you all off but i guess i'll have to just kill the four of you but i'll make it last" the girl put her face real close to Leo's "you have nice eyes" she comented "for a male" leo didn't think anyone could see his eyes behind his mask
"i would ask why do you have me here but i guess its obvious" she nodded
"my head on a plate right?" Leo asked she smirked
"with a side of chips"
"nice" Leo seethed as she made her way behind him a kinfe was produced from beneath her finger tips and she slid it up his arm blood seeping from the blades path.
"and maybe a drink of blood to wash it down" Leo flinched the girl was crazy, nice looking but crazy.
"i'd usually ask for last words to pass on but why don't i make this a bit more exciting" the look in her eyes seemed almost of those of a girl seeing fireworks for the first time. "your brothers should find you soon enough seeing as they trasure you so much but they might not so quickly since the smart one was... well you will all meet up soon enough' Leo closed his eyes and wished that was this girl was syaing wasn't true but it was it had been said before that they where predictible and yes they would come looking for him and Don soon enough and they too would all share the same fate.
"i shall kill them right here" she said turning on a brighter light which showed three other metal beds like his "infront of you then i kill you. You'll be together and i'll get my money everyones happy" she said with a deathly smile that made Leo heart sink further than possible then anger built up with vengence he spat on the floor infront of the girl he looked at the god as if he had never seen if before, why did he do that it wasn't like him at all how disrespectful... wait no Leo looked up and the girl who stared at the ball with a mixture of fury surprise and astonishment bubbling behind her eyes, and for somereason he felt glad until she turned to him and with her blade slashed him acroos the face his mask falling to the ground torn in two right throught the left eye slash she walked to the door her blade dripping with blood which she wiped of with her finger and placed it gently on her tougue " i shall see you tomorrow and that eye will heal up soon enough i know, i know everything about you, Leonardo" with that she left Leo holding his left eye in his hand and quietly sobbing for his brothers.

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Zaltana had fallowed Yoshiko who had taken the blue masked turtle like creature. She was fazed in the corner of Yoshiko's laboratory/torture room. "What an awful human being," she thought to herself. Zaltana took her ninja training very seriously and found all forms of life special. Yoshiko finished her evil speech and then slammed the heavy metal door which Zaltana heard several lock click shut. She then floated down to were the turtle was sobbing softly. She fazed back into her human form,"What she did to you was terrible." The turtle creature jumped a few inches in the air and was about to call out. Zaltana quickly maneuvered herself behind the turtle's head and covered his mouth," Hush! I am not going to hurt you, she yelled whispered," I am a human/ghost organism, a mutant like you," she smiled as she let go of the embrace she had him in," We need to get out of here now."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 am

"Dammit!!! Dammit all!!" Raphael exploded on his punchbag. "How could we let them escaped? How could we call ourselves ninjas?" He was punching the lights out of the bag. "They didnt only took Leo, but Donny as well! And we dont even know who did this!!" one more punch and the bag was ripped in the middle, its contents falling on the floor.

Saya left the knocked out turtle and went to see her master. "Sir. Im reporting!" Saya made her presence known as she walked inside the bureau. "Ah, my angel of death! You run a little late. I thought something went wrong out there." her boss said to her as he was smoking his cigar. "There were some complications sir..." Saya said, "But in the end, I completed the mission."
"Very good. You are dismissed. I put you in full charge of the turtle. Our client want him alive after all, at least till he gives the order."
"Sir! Why didnt you tell me there were more of....them? There were other 3! Well, 2 right now. Another one was kidnapped." Saya showed her frustration.
"Other than our turtle? I see...Go. I have some calls to make. Make sure the turtle is being held in high security."
"Yes sir..." Saya said as she left him behind her. She put Donatello in a single high tech cell and took care of the security herself. 'Now I have to babysit a giant turtle she thought as she left for some time of sleep.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Leo looked up afraid and shrunk back but he somehow knew she wasn't going to hurt him "how?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 am

"Like this," she said softly as she touched his arm. The turtle's arm began to faze from view. "You might feel a little funny for awhile," she smiled at him as she finished fazing his body,"As long as I am near you I can keep you fazed. Now let's get out of here," she said as she started to soar into the air with the turtle grasping her hand tightly. Zaltana reached out for the ceiling as if she was going to touch it but her hand slipped right trough and her body and the turtle quickly followed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm

"wha?" leo kept quiet but still this was weird even for him but her reasoned would he rather be left there then be taken by someother mysterious person. his choice was simple.
"where are we going" he whispered after they were free
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Saya rubbed a sort spot on her shoulder as she made it to the cell where the turtle was being kept. "Seriously, so much trouble for a mutant turtle?" she said to herself as she arrived in front of the door of her prisoner. She opened the small window that was at the level of her eyes and looked inside. He was still sleeping. She turned her back at him and sat down on the desk that was located at the other side o the room. Even if she wasnt on the roads slicing peoples' necks off, she had much work to do. So she opened her laptop and started typing, always having her attention at the cell. After all she had used a strong chemical, but he should be awaking any time soon.

Raphael shut his phone cursing loudly. "Caesy isnt picking up....I say we go out and search" he said to Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

"I agree, yes," said Nozomi growing to human size.
'You can do that?' were shot at her.
"Yes," replied Nozomi, folding back her wings.

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Zaltana turned to the turtle," I saw the whole thing happen in you home a while back. I had been following that girl something told me she looked suspicious, but who wouldn't running around in a sewer?" she half laughed. "Anyway, I saw the another girl take I assume your brother he had a purple mask. I think are first objective would be to regroup with the rest of you family and then look for your brother."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 am

Leo nodded before gripping the girls hand tighter he didn't what to fall now
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 am

(Haluwasa2, did you forget that Donatello is prisoner of Saya??? Anime smile)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 pm

(yeah... Anime smile sorry. I'll edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Zaltana felt the turtle grasp her hand tighter," don't worry I won't let go, but even if I did since I am near you would continue to float." she smiled at him as she made a flight plan towards the turtle's home in the sewers. They made there way down to the street. "It looks like we are not to far way from your home. Let take a short cut instead of going to the next manhole," she said as the street beneath Zaltana and the turtle's feet started to give away as they passed trough. The turtle looked at her with worried eyes. "Trust me," she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 am

Yoshiko Smiled thankfully they had left quickly or her patience would have run out she sat down and entered coordinates into the computer finally the woman came into view "Hello Saya, i guess would be surprised but i have something that might interest you"....
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 am

Saya had finished her sleep and bath and was doing her paper work when she saw a new message from unknow person. "Hmm. probably Alex's newest prank..." she said as she clicked on the small window which said 'video-mailcall'. Still, it wasnt Alex the person who called her but Yoshiko. "Well, if this isnt Yoshiko...If it's another punch in the jaw, Im sorry but I have to decline...." Saya said glaring at the other woman. She throw her white hair behind her shoulders and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "But Im a patient person so Ill give you one chance. Amuse me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: