TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Nozomi giggled. "Yes sharing is good. If only you could teach my little sister that." She became more comfortable quickly around these four.
"So what should we wish for?" asked Donnie to his brothers. The mouthed to Leo 'Maybe we should just set her free.'
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:09 am

Leo nodded back. he mouthed back i'll distract Mikey and you go
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 am

'Okay,' replied Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am

"Well lil girl I have to say you have a good taste in color" Raph said and then went over to Mikey with Leo. If the whole distraction thing included a whack or two Raph was more than eager to help.

Saya stopped running after a while. She was sure this was the right way. She put her night vision googles again just to make sure though she knew she was right. But what she saw wasnt exactly what she was expecting. "What the-"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Yoshiko had slithered down the pipes when infront of her she saw hole in the brick wall "what the?!" she cried under her breath she checked she was in the clear then fell to the ground. the hole looked deep like it went somewhere underground. She was about to venture forward when hse heard something behind her she whipped around and hissed "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Saya looked at the person in front of her. A woman probably her age. 'Ok, that wasnt part of the plan' The woman turned around and hissed: "Who are you?"
"I could ask you the same question." Saya barked back ready to attack if there was any offensive action. Could the sabotage on her electromagnetic device was her being? Saya couldnt take any risks...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"Thank you!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 pm

"Okay I think we can all agree that we need a new TV system," Mikey smiled at his brothers," ooo! and a new gaming system too!"

Zaltana hovered above the two persons listening to the conversation. "Ring! Ring! Ring! Zaltana had left her phone on. "Oh crap!" she thought.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:14 am

Yoshiko was about throw out her swords when a phone call sound made her look up she gave the woman a quizical glance then in one jump clung onto the celing pipes and grabbed at a body she flug it to the ground and landed gracefully beside it she spun and had it pinned down before she could blink " who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

"Oooh Mikey!!! Leo and I want you to do something for us!" Raph said while moving close to him with one of his demonic smirks planted on his face.

Saya looked amazed as the other woman lanshed above her and landed on a......something behind her. A phone call? It wasnt hers or the other woman's. Should she checked it out? Well she have be seen. What ever it was it had to be examined. 'Damn this seriously isnt going as planned.' Saya cursed and rushe dover to the other woman, weapons at hand.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Zaltana quickly fazed her body out of the grasp of the person who had grabbed her. She then appeared behind the two girls. "My name is Zaltana," she said in a creepy echoing voice. As the girls turned toward her she fazed again. The water in the sewer began to swirl and turned a purple color. Zaltana started to appear from the floor," I don't mean you any harm, unless of course you give me a reason to," she said as lighting started to flash around her. Zaltana drew out her samurai sword," Are you friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Yoshiko was about to attack when something in her mind changed "im sorry it seems we have gotten on the wrong foot i'm am Yoshiko" she told both the woman her japanese accent thick.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

"Im Saya", Saya introduce herself. "Friend or foe you ask... I should ask that question. It was you who sabotage my machine, right?" Saya looked closely at the woman...What is she? She could faze at will. Was she even human. She didnt let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Donnie sighed and whispered to Nozomi "Cover your eyes." Nozomi did so, but left a little peak at the cornor to look.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm

"As I said I am a friend unless someone gives me a reason to be a foe," Zaltana said to the girl."I can see that my appearance bothers you." she noted the girl looking her up and down.

~~***~~

Mikey looked at his brother confused," you guys never want me to do anything except make you scrambled eggs and pizza. What is it you want me to do?" He smiled hoping his brothers would believe in his talents more.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Yoshiko crouched down and lept up into the jungle of pipes above again and pulled down a small device she threw it to Saya after inspecting it herself "it this the masking device?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 am

Saya caught it with one hand and examine it. "Fascinating work I have to say....but no, it isnt. My device is one of the latest technology. It could overpower this one with no sweat. Plus this little thing has a limit to his powers. That thing which was sabotaging me was all over the place."
She looked again at the little device. She could swear that it was handmade. Still she put it in one of her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Zaltana looked at the device the girls where talking about. "I believe I can trust you, she said to Saya," The thing that was sabotaging you device was me. I was sending my signals out in random patterns to keep myself unnoticed,"she added as she smiled," you could say I am sort of a ghost."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm

"a ghost" although her voice sounded surprised her face showed no emotion
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm

"What do you mean some sort of? I know that for someone to become a ghost need to die. You cant be a ghost if youre not dead...So, what exactly are you? Are dead? Or not?" Saya asked, her quriosity risen.

"Oh common Mikey, you cant believe that", Raphael smirked as he put his hand around Mikey's shoulders. "We are bros arent we?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm

" I am a magician and Martial Artist, I really don't know how I came to have my ghost like abilities." she told Saya. "It is something I believe I was born with, and I can assure you my parents were not ghosts."

~~***~~

"Ya.........," Mikey said softly," Okay, what is it you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

While the two woman where immersed in their conversation Yoshiko picked up sounds voices she was about to move when she thought that by moving suddenly they would see her as a threat and attack so discretely she open the vial of blood again and swallowed it all whole. she took a breath and stood very still. it would only take a few moments.

Leo watched his two brothers as the jostled about and had joined in on the laughter but stoped abruptly he tasted bile in the back of this throat, the sweet, sickly smell of blood curled up his (invisible) nose and make him splutter. He wasn't feeling good at all.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 am

"Ooook...."Saya said trying to take all the new information Zaltana told her. "I have only one question to ask you, cause right now you interupted my job and I dont have much time for chatting...what are you doing down here?Are you kind of haunting this place? Also if you can make electromagnetic signals then you can also track some...were there any of them around here?" she asked her while putting her little device once more into action without the other two noticing. She was close. She could feel it in her blood. It was boiling.

Raph stopped teasing Mikey when he saw Leo. "Leo" he shouted and has immidiately next to him. "What's wrong bro? You look ready to puke" He was starting to get worried. "Yo Donny! Come here! Something's wrog with Leo!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Yoshiko heard a voice distant but real in her ear "Leo" it was male "yo donny....somethings...Leo!" Yoshiko could now feel it.

"its working" leo mumbled he shook his head something was entering his mind taking him down from the inside he gathered all his mental strength and fought back but the unknown thing was winning "Go away!" he shouted clutching his head.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm

"What is wrong, Leonardo?" whispered Nozomi.
"It's wierd, it looks like he's gonna be sick or he's being possessed or something," said Donnie.
"I can help," said Nozomi, placing her tiny hands on Leo's hands, trying to find the source of his problem. She saw a quick glimpse of a woman... and blood. 'Who was that?' she wondered and continued to fight the attacker of Leo's mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: