TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Yoshiko lifted a hand to her forehead and smiled they were protective over him that is good. she finally let go after saying to the small voice in her mind "a nightmare"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am

Zaltana had caught the other girl drinking something out of the corner of her eye. She half fazed herself so she could float over to the other girl. "What are you doing?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:00 am

Yoshiko opened one eye and looked at the floating girl "sorry i have back pains and some water helps to ease the pain" she told her clutching her back. the back pain wasn't a lie when she fazed into ones mind her body was left and arrival can be a bit stranuous.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Saya examined the other girl. "Was that relly water? In such a small bottle?" That girl really looked suspicious..and Saya could tell but she could feel that her face reminded her of someone or something. But her mind had stuck...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 am

"it was" Yoshiko said rubbing her sides she cracked her neck and let her hair fall over her flawless face. she looked up at Saya and cocked her head to the side "do i know you?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 am

Saya was expecting some question of the short. Still she couldnt be sure....Maybe she was taking her for someone else. But that feeling couldnt stop...
"I dont think so."She anwered Yoshiko. "Have we met somewhere? My memorie is playing tricks right now...so I cant answer your question. A small vidration from her device made her look down. She saw the results of her search on the screen. Saya tried to hide a faint smirk. In the end it wasnt that bad. She would have to thank Alex later...
'Donatello....' she said the name in her mind.

Raphael helped Leonardo to lay on the couch. He was looking pale. "Mikey, go fetch some water"he told his baby brother. "Donny what do we do?" he turned to the brain of the team with panic written in all of his green face.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

"Get him to the couch," decided the purple clad turtle.
"I'll start healing him," said Nozomi. Donnie nodded to the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:31 am

Ahhhhhh! Mikey squeaked as he ran into the kitchen. He appeared a minute or two later with a arm load of bottles. "Okay, I have vitamin water, fizzy water, water water, tap water, and distilled water." he said as he placed them all on a table near the couch.

"Should I boil some water to Dr.Don and Nurse Raph!!!" he said as he tried to keep from smiling.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Leo stiffled a cough and tried to get up "its okay its gone don't fuss" he told them

Yoshiko smiled soon she would feel him as if he were apart of her and she would track him down as easily as tracking a tiger that left footprints. then something occured to her "what are you two doing down here anyway?" yoshiko was perpared for this sort of question herself.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 pm

"Fussiness is necessary when one is mentally attacked," said Nozomi as a vine wrapped around Leo's head. "That should help heal that."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Leo felt a vine being wrapt around his head then felt mentally relaxed. "that feels better" he said
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Mikey let out a laugh at seeing his brother with a wreath of leaves around his head. "You looke like a Roman Leo!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 pm

"Not a good time for laugh Mikey" Raphael said to him. He turned to Leo. "See what that severe training does to you. Im willing to bet my bike that you stay again up all night practising the katas....geeze Leo, why dont you start worrying about yourself for once...." Raphael knew that he was a bit harsh with his brother but it was a start to see him blacking out like this. leonardo used to be the master of control..even if it was about pain and illness...

Saya took Yoshiko's question in mind...'How should I respond to this?' she thought.
"Well, I would like to hear you answer your question first!" Saya told the girl with the bottle.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 pm

'i was sent from my home because my brother has captured my parents hearts while i am looked on to be excess, and i punched his lights out. i was sent away and since i have heard of abandoned train stations down here i could stay in until my parents welcome me back' she said "then i heard you so i hid in case it was anything other than another human, i have also heard of... 'animals' down here " she concluded.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:44 am

"Im here for my work."Saya said to the girls. "At least part of my work. Right now I have to look for electromagnetical anomalies that have been reported. It is a severe matter cause all the city might black out by any minute. I heard too something about animals in the sewers...you know, the classic urban legends about lil cute animals that are dropped in here and then become huge. But Ive received some complains about that too, so Im here to check it out. Im sorry about your family." she last said to Yoshiko. Still she couldnt describe that girl with the cold look as a softie one....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Leo felt almost drowsy as he rubbed is wrists and forearms they had become decidedly itchy.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

"I saw someone while I was healing his mind before," said Nozomi. "I didn't get a good look, besides that it was female. I believe he was being attacked not by over training, but by someone with a good mental capacity.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

"i wonder how they where able to get into my mind in the first place?" leo asked trying to keep his eyes open
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:35 am

"Did you happen to madidate nay time today?"Raphael asked as he sat down on the couch beside him. "You use to wonder off much further than any of us when we madidate with master Splinter..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 am

"no" leo shook his head "not that i remember"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

"Should I inform Master Splinter about that?" Raphael asked Leo. He usually is the son that runs into trouble and doesnt want things like this to reach his father's ears but this time is diferent.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 pm

"yeah yeah sure wait no what? i... wait no" Leo felt drowsy and alomost dizzy muttering nothing and making no sense. he closed his eyes and fell aslepp there and then
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Mikey ran over to Leo," Stay with us bro,"he sternly told Leo," I think we need to tell Master Splinter now,"he then told his brothers. They all stared at him a second, Mikey rarely was a take charge sort of guy. "Well....are you all going to stand frozen like my video gaming system when it jams," he half yelled."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Leo half opened his eyes and nodded half heartedly he felt woozy he had never felt so low or empty before.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm

"Mikey...you better go and fetch Splinter... he may be still angry with me..."Raph said to his baby brother as he catch Leo's hand in his own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: