TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 am

" i know you have captured the one called Donatello am i right, no don't answer i know i am correct
Leonardo has just been set free with the other woman we found in our first meeting Zaltana i recall. he already has been rejoined with his brother but little known to him i have places a tracking device deep into his shoulder out of sight and undetectable by any device the top of its technology but i have not called to rant about the latest technology i carry i would like to propose a... partnership in seeking the rest and i shall split the reward that is placed on the heads of these turtles" Yoshiko smiled "but as you should find one turtle is not the same as four" she said holding up four fingers. "if you where to help me i swear on whatever honor i can salvage that you will not regret this i shall send you the signal if you wish to join me on my...quest"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Zaltana and the turtle arrived underground infront of the turtle's home entrance. "Here we are. I will return you to your normal state," she smiled as they both fazed into tangible beings again.

Mikey was sitting on the couch sobbing with Raph trying to calm him. "Mikey we will find them crying is not going to help things,"he said forcefully.

"Guys I am okay!"Leo exclaimed.

"Leo!!!!!!Mikey jumped up and hugged his brother with Raph soon to follow.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:04 pm

"Man Leo! Dont give as again such a scare! You dont know what took me to not burst out there and start searching....Were have you been? What did you do? Who was with you? Are you ok?" Raph showered him with questions. He was really happy that his bro was fine and safe.

Saya looked at the other woman on the screen. "So you want a partnership, huh? Before I give you my reply, answer me three simple questions....First question:Firstly you attack me, then you want me to cooperate with you...why? Why the change of heart? After all we two are working for different people. Second question: How do I know that you will keep your end of the bargen? By the way I should let you know that Im not talking about the money...if you were thinking of me as another greedy person that you could manipulate, Im sorry to disappoint you, but you have to look somewhere else. Last question: If you had him in your hands, and since you know where the turtles live why would you release him? It doesnt make sense to me...Answer these questions and then Ill tell you if I agree to help you.."
Saya had her own code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

(Is Leo still missing his eye?)
"Donatello is still missing," Nozomi reminded them. "We need to find a way to look for him."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 pm

(yes he is and he has somecuts over his body but they will heal beacuse of their mutant blood)

Yoshiko smiled "i had guessed they would move location and yes i was correct they have to lower ground and to another part of the sewers i have located the three of them as well as the woman we met just before Zaltana i recall and a smaller organisim which i am not too sure of but very powerful.
i am senserly sorry about the attack i unleashed but i get very... protective over my victims i am sure you know of that feeling.
And no i do know that money isn't all that matters to you so i went to such lengths as to retrive this..." Yoshiko lifted the information and the contract that she had recived from hjer male victim ages ago she knew that Saya was after it.
"do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 am

Saya looked at what Yoshiko was showing her. "How did you find this?" She heard a sound coming from the cell where the turtle was being kept. "One moment", she said to Yoshiko and she went to check it out. The turtle was still asleep. "Maybe I used to much of that thing...But he should be up any moment now..." She returned to her seat. "Ok, you have a deal. But if you turn on me, Ill make sure you will regret it...." Saya said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:27 pm

"i shall regret it" yoshiko echoed before turning the screen off and she sent throught the cordinates to saya closest computer here are to co ordinates
"i shall meet you there and please make sure the one you already have is guarded closely the woman that rescued leonardo has ghost like qualitys and she can go through the cell and rescue your Donatello if she likes her perpose is unknown"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

"Leonardo, come here," said Nozomi. "I want to give you a vine eye-patch to, well, it regrows you're eye. I know that sounds a tad creepy, but...it's better than having no eye. And if you don't want it...that's okay. And, it will be on for a few days. And, you're eye may be a bit....different as well. Oh, nevermid." Nozomi blushed fiercely because of her babbling. "You probably don't want it. Let's just go and rescue Donatello."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Leo gabbed out for the eye patch "oh may as well" he said smiling "when i was younger i remember loving pirates" he said pulling it over his left eye. "now we better go hopefully Dons in a better condition then I was..." he said running towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Raph and Mikey were staring at Zaltana.

"Who is she?" Mikey asked Leo.

"She is a friend"Leo said calmly," Now come we have to find Donatello,"he then looked at the girl who had helped him,"you should come with us. Your gifts could come in handy."

Zaltana nodded," My name is Zaltana and I will help you."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Saya nodded at the computer screen. "I see. Dont worry, I will meet you there. So the ghost girl wanted to play hero? I apreciate that you told me that. I ll change location of my prisoner. If I see or hear anything I will contact you.."Saya moved over to her other pc and start typing like crazy. She put on her earphone and her microphone. "Alex....hi, I ant you to do me a favour...."

Raph examined closely Zaltana. "A friend? She doesnt look very friendly to me..." he said to Leo. "Girl! Who are you? How did you learn about this place? How did you knew where Leo was being kept? You better start talking...My nerves arent in their best mood...."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 pm

"Good," said Nozomi. "Please, Raphael, calm down. The girl will tell us."

Donnie woke up looking at Saya's leg. 'I'm not with the rest of the guys in Kansas anymore, am I?' he thought. He figured he was still in New York, but he really had no idea where he was.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Zaltana stepped back a few feet when the red masked turtle got in her face," My name is Zaltana. I can assure you all, that I am a friend. I was out patrolling the city when I noticed one of the those girls rummaging around in the sewer area.

So, I followed them down here in my invisible form which would have worked if I had not left my darn cellphone ringer on." she said annoyed at her mistake,"As for knowing your brother's where abouts, I followed the girl who took him to a horrible looking genetics lab. It's hard to believe that anyone could be that cruel."she looked at Leonardo with deep compassion."Anyway I set your brother free and we came back here." she told Raphael calmly.

"Wait you said invisible form, are you one of the Justice Force?" Mikey ran over to her with a kid in the candy store expression.

"Sorry no, I have helped them a few times without them knowing it though," she smiled." being invisible has it's advantages."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 am

Saya heard Donatello moans and looked at him. "So I see that you are awake at last huh? You sure took your sweet time."she said to him as she passed him to check if he was injured. The boss didnt want him to be more injured than it was necessary. It gave them a bad name. Other than one or two bruises he seems safe and fine. She could feel his eyes locked on her. She was wearing tight black clothes. Her trousers had many zippers and her top was made from the same material, but it had one sleeve. She was wearing balck boots with high heels. Her long white hair were falling like a waterfall past her shoulders in the middle of her back.
"What? You seem quite surprised.."she said to him, looking him with her grey eyes. "Since Im in a good mood I might answer a question or two....Go ahead...talk to me..."she said to him as she let a faint smile appear on her pink lips
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

Yoshiko smiled her plan was working nicely she had made a temporary trity with saya But she knew that saya and herself could never really work together after saya and herself got what they wanted that would be it they would go seperate ways and never see each other again.

Leo was about to itch his eye but with a look form nozomi he put his hand down "if don was here i would turn to him to see what he would have come up with but then i remeber Dons not here" he said sadly "we have to find him i could never forgive myself if he had to go throught anything like i did" he said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

"Yes, you brothers rely on each other," said Nozomi. "He's just as important as the rest of you. I'll make sure to help you get him back."
~*~*~
"One," Donnie managed. "Who are you? Two, What do...you want with me? And I have a request, I don't care what you do to me...just leave my brothers alone. Nozomi too."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

Saya examined the purple clad turtle. "You dont need to know who I am...as of what do I want with you...Nothing. Im just doing my job. I had to capture you and bring you here. So that's what I did. My knowledge on the whole plan is limited, unfortunately for you. Now about your request" she rubbed her chin as if she was thinking, "Im sorry, that wont do...It goes against my orders. But dont worry....youll meet your beloved brothers soon." She checked her watch. "Now if youll excuse me..."she said to him as she turned her back and got out of the room. She returned a minute later witha syrigne. She bent over and gave him a shot in his arm. "Dont worry,"she said to him,"It will just put you to some more sleep...We dont want you to escape now, do we? But dont worry, if everything goes well, by the time youllawake you might have company..." She blew him a kiss and left the room locking the door behind her. 'Time to meet Yoshiko'....
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Donnie cursed in his mind. If only he had had time to move...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Yoshiko checked her watch again she was on time and hopefully so was Saya. Yoshiko jumped down into the alleyway and and checked it again five seconds early she waited for Saya but still kept her defensive posture for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 am

A shiny black motorbike stopped in a dark alley. The driver parked the bike, and started walking towards the meeting place. Saya took of the helmet and shake her head to fix her hair. She looked around to find Yoshiko. She was right on time...perphaps one-two minutes late in the worst scenario.

"Dammit, Donny...He didnt take his shellphone with him..."Raph said to the others as he got out of Donny's lab holding his shellphone and showing it to the others. "So what's the plan B?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:11 am

Leo bit his lip Plan B well he actully didn't have one he was counting on don having his shell cell. "Well you found me by following me but maybe" leo got down on his knees and began to look around when finally he saw what he was looking for " A foot print from Don's capturer" he sayed touching it gently he then got into a meditation position and began to focus his energy into the footprint**

Yoshiko smiled when the shadow arrived But the frowned at her entrance "well" she thought "Not everyones a ninja"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 am

** remember the prodigal son episode then yo might know what Leo is doing

(sorry for double posting but just forgot to put this before)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 am

(mmm, I cant remember right now...can you help me with it? please?)

Saya held her helmet in her arms. "Actually I am a ninja, even if I dont look like it at all...But having different ways of moving came to advantage cause is confusing your enemies..."she answered to Yoghiko's comment.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 am

"good" she said then ran off in the direction of the nearest man hole "ladys first" she said smiling holding the cover in one hand
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 am

Saya turned back to secure her bike in a safe place adn then jumped inside the manhole. She adjusted her eyes to the darkness and waited for Yoshiko to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: