TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 pm

(Me joining...Me play Sid...Sid surfing chick...You don't mind I hope?)

"KYAAAAH!!!" The blonde beach babe yelled as she crashed into the waves.

She gasped for breath

"Fail!" She yelled, then jumped onto her board and paddled out again.

"You only fail if you give up, but yes, that's admirably also a fail." Said a similar twin beach babe next to her. In fact, it was her traveling partner. Same blonde hair and blue eyes, but she was wearing a one-piece, Sid was wearing a wetsuit.

"Shut up, Falljoy." Sid looked enviously at her. She was almost the perfect image of...perfect. She had a body to rival Megan Fox, her long hair NEVER tangled, she never burned, no acne, no imperfections whatsoever! Darn ability to turn perfect when you turn human.

Sid? She was tons different. Her hair was long, wavy, and always tangled. She squeezed a little too hard on her zits (which were bountiful), she burned easier that firewood soaked in gasoline, she had scars in places that were not to brag about, she was muscled (with hints of fat), she had a man's hands, and a round face that made her feel fat, and some trait she wasn't at all happy about was...well, some girls know what I mean.

But Sid had something Falljoy didn't.

She didn't have to pluck her eyebrows.

Ha!!

"C'mon, enough with the comparison, we gotta catch this wave before it breaks,"

"I will if you stop picking through my thoughts." and Sid followed the human-wolf out farther.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

"Gah! christ Man!! I was joking dude put the wierd fork thing away!!" Adrian cried Ora growled.
"what the heck man!? leave my slightly retarted sister alone!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 am

[[awesome idea! Big grin I wanna play....hmm...stitch and my OC, Autumn. She's an alien but looks human (except for her wings and other abilities)]]

Autumn landed lightly on the roof of the lighthouse, folding her wings behind her back in the same movement. She listened carefully, frowning. There were voices below her and she growled, swinging over the railing and landing silently on the deck in front of the darkened light. Her gold hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and her dark skin was just visible in hte light Sparky was putting out. She was wearing a white lavalava and a matching white halterneck singlet, which glowed as she stepped forward, copper eyes flashing.
"All of you, shut up! You're scaring Sparky!" She yelled suddenly, motioning to the experiment as she spoke. Then she realized who/what was before her. "Holy-"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 am

SPLASH!!! Right into the water she went.

"Ha ha!! Your turn this time!" Sid laughed at the fallen twin.

"Shut up and help me back on the board," Falljoy looked at her with a playful anger, then she tensed and her face turned stern.

"Are you gonna keep doing that? You've been doing that ever since we got off the plane."

"I'm aware, and this te I'm not disregarding it." She started paddling for the shore.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

( Of course I don't mind Craz'd. I'm happy you joined!)

Belle looked over at the newcomer, then reluctantly gave Raph his sais back.

The little yellow thing called Sparky was crouching in a corner, staring at all the people, mutants and aliens.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm

"huh! i thought i would..."
"don't say it" Ora interrupted
"into a..."
"don't!"
"Dragon" Adrian said smiling definatly. Ora sighed with relief but scrowled.
"your an idiot"
"no your an idiot!"

"these guys are really fun to watch" Mikey said looking at the two fight.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

( I think I might bring Lana into this in a bit...)

Belle smacked Mikey upside the head before Raph had a chance to.

"Wha-at?" He asked.

"You are a nut." She said annoyedly.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Raph smacked Mikey in the head, and turned to Belle who gave him a death glare.

"Sheesh, lighten up, Bells." He said.

"Sorry. Mikey kept me up the whole plane ride." She said. Raph kissed her to cheer her up, resulting in an "Ew! Gross!" From Mikey.

Leo smacked him this time.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am

Adrian slapped Mikey for fun.
"what was that for?" he asked rubbing his head. Adrian blinked inocently.
"i though it was a game!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 am

"NO its not!" Mikey complained.

"Yes it is," Raph said, smacking him once more.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Ora rubbed his head.
"so uh what are you guys?"
"ninjas"
"turtles"
"teenagers"
"mutants"
"Teenage mutant ninja turtles!" Mikey concluded.

"i see" said adrian scratching her chin

"what are you guys sorry for saying but we ususally see people like you around."
adrian lokked at herself her ebony skin and ivory hair, Ora's ivory skin and ebony hair.
"and how the heck are you siblings?"
"I know right! since we were both born i wish he wasn't" Adrian pointed at Ora.
ora rolled his eyes.
"My name is Ora and this is my slightly retarded sister Adrian"

"Hi! my name is Adrian and this is my jerk of a brother Ora"

Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"Talk about jerks of a brother," Belle said, raising her eyebrows at Leo, who huffed out an angry breath. "I think we might actually get aong," She turned to Adrian and held out a hand. "Name's Belle, and these are my deathly annoying brothers, Leo, Donnie and MIkey. Don's probably the least annoying. And you seem to have..... met Raph already."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Falljoy clampered onto the shore, with Sid not far behind. Falljoy started to growl and her eyes turned solid blue.

"Whoa!!" Sid whispered in surprise, "Why am I not surprised?" She said in he same tone.

"We must have some rogues." Falljoy hissed through gritted teeth, which were growing sharp. "I'll take care of these rebels." Blonde fur started to show when Sid held her back,

"Easy there, tiger. Don't go storming off unplanned. We'll spy a little. If hostile, you can have all the turnle soup you want."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Sparky came out of his hiding pace in the corner, and crawled over to the edge of the lighthouse. He was sure Lilo would get there soon and save him from all the weird people in there. He just had to wait.

As he looked down, he saw a human - wolf thing on the shore. He turned to run, but slipped instead, falling to the water below.

"What was that?" Belle asked, turning from Adrian and Ora. Donnie rushed over to he side of the lighthouse.

"I think that yellow aien thing went over. I'll get him." He said, but Belle had already jumped, doing a graceful swandive to the water, hoping she could save the little thing.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 pm

"Whoa!!!" Sid and Falljoy called out at the same time as Sparky fell into the water.

"Enough spying! That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen!" Sid called out

"No kidding! Let's get it!" Falljoy dove into the water, the blonde fur starting to sprout.

"Hey! You know I can't swin that fast when you're a dog!"

"Don't call me a dog, you dumb blonde!"

"Touche`, hypocrite!" and Sid tried her best to keep up
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Belle hit the water a few seconds after Sparky did, and she scooped him up quickly, swimming towards what she hoped would be a flat, sandy shore to get Sparky out. SHe ad a feeling he wasn't much a fan of water.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Falljoy tried in vain to snap her jaws and get the one she was after, but all she gained was being seen
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 pm

"What in Shell's name?!" Belle asked, shocked as the wolf-like thing snapped her jaws at Belle and Sparky. Belle quickly hid Sparky behind her and sent a small gust of wind at the thing, knowing it would be impossibe to fight it in the water.

"Guys!" She screamed as she reached shore. "Help!"

"I never thought I'd hear Belle ask for help," Donnie mused as he ran down the stairs with his brothers.

"Yeah, it ain't her thing," Raph agreed.

"She dosen't have er sais." Mikey said blandly.

"She can kick our shells without them." Leo pointed out.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"Stealthy, Fall!" Sid spat sarcastically at her travel partner, "Real stealthy!"

"Shut, your muzzle!" She said, kicking Sid in the jaw with her paws, "C'mon! We can't let her get away knowing what she does!"

"But she has that yellow thing!"

"So what!? C'mon, before we lose her!" And Falljoy climbed out of the water chasing the girl with Sid reluctanly following behind
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Belle whirled at the two coming up the shore behind her. She shoved Sparky behind her and raised her arms, creating a small wind. The guys came down and skidded to a halt just behind her.

"Leo, you suck." She spat.

"I know, I made you leave your sais at the hote, and I won' do it again." He sighed, then looekd at the swiring sand. "Although you seem to do fine without them."

Belle dropped the wind and turned to him. "Not the point!" she yelled, not realising that while arguing, she wa giving her pursuers a perfect target.

A little girl in a red dress walked up the steps of the lighthouse.

"Where's Sparky?!" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Adrian came floating down from the window and Ora followed a trail of white following him.
"electricity and water don't mix" adrian muttered.
"sorry i missed that lecture" Ora said rolling his eyes and looking at the creature.
"what do you think it is?" he asked full knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:01 am

Falljoy's eyes were filled with anger. Ripped swimsuit and looking like a werewolf, she was running like she was hungry, and the fear in their eyes, delicious.

The voice, telling her to stop, it wasn't for her, it was for someone with a different name. That girl had a secret that could not be shared, and so she must die.

"Falljoy, no!!!" Sid grabbed the wolf as she pounced, stopping her growling, bristling mass an inch from the girl.

"Fall," Sid held the struggling wolf to her face, "Get a grip!" She slapped her muzzle. "You and your dumb split personality,"

Falljoy shook her head, "Huh, what? I thought we were debating whether or not to follow the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am

Belle turned from Leo, saw the were- girl an inch from her face, and fell back into Raph, who caught her deftly.

"Thanks, Raphie." She mumbled.

"No pob, Bells." He set her back on her feet, and Belle crouched beside he trembling yellow alien.

"You OK?" She asked. It ran up to her and hugged her leg. Belle irritatedlly pushed a piece of wet, stringy red hair from her eyes and picked the thing up.

"Y'know he is kinda cute." She said. "Hey Leeeo?" She asked.

"No!"

"You don't even know what I was gonna ask!" Belle said.

"You were going to ask me if we could keep it. No." Leo said.

"Raphie?"

"No. I ain't gettin inta an argumant with Leo on vacation Belle. We ain't keeping it." He told her sternly.

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am

"ooh then can we keep it ORA PLEASE!!!!" adrian said clasping her petite hands together.
"you really think i'll say yes?" ora said rolling his eyes Adrin scrowled and tackled him to the sand. Mikey nudges Raph.
"i bet five on Adrian"
"i bet ten on Ora" he whisperes back
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 am

"Raph, Mikey," Belle said sweetly. "Do NOT make me punch you when I'm tring to holld the alien!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 am

Mikey walked away whistling and Raph blushed as Ora got pounded by Adrian. Raph slipped Mikey the ten.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next