TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

[[my bad - fixed now]]

Autumn shrugged. "Not as bad as Jumba used to be." She smiled slightly as the alien glared at her. "His record was 84 weapons, and they only found just over half of them. There were 20 still hidden on him - including several explosives and a small gun."

"They only found 6 when you did the same." Jumba pointed out and Autumn sighed.

"Yeah, they took away my favourite knife too."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm

"Darn, I wish my fur had pockets," Falljoy complained
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:31 pm

"You don't need pockets to hide weapons," Belle said. "I have a bunch of arm, ankle and thigh sheaths for knives and Kunai, they are life savers." She shrugged. Nani looked a bit uneasy at the prospect of that much weaponry, even though she lived with Jumba.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"Man you guys must be a metal detecters worst nightmare how the hell did you even get to Hawaii obviously not by airplane, but you never know those guys that just look at screens all day their not very good" Adrian feeling mush better pretended to sit and peer at a screen. "Hairdryer with a scope on it, nothing bad about that keep it moving, oh yeah a bowling ball candle, keep it moving bottle with a smiley face and two wonkatated bats crossed behind it, Yeah thats fine just don't hold up the line" He said Keeping a completely straight face,
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:31 pm

"You're pretty sarcastic, ain't 'cha?" Sid said. If she was anime, she would have a huge sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:18 am

"nope just making everyone here's day full of happiness and rainbows and unicorns" Adrian said His voice high pitched as he clutched his hands togther and flattered his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:38 am

Autumn caught Nani's eyes and tapped the side of her head. "Must have got hit harder than we thought." She stage-whispered and Lilo giggled. "Anyways, let's get all inside."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:16 am

Adrian scowled "yeah yeah what ever i can HEAR YOU YA KNOW!" Ora rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:08 am

"Yeah, cheater, we know. Just remember, that biiig cut crossing half your body is your own fault, not mine," Belle said pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

"Ok ok!" Nani broke in, not wanting a fight on her hands. "Let's all just get inside and talk this out." Not looking, Jumba reached behind him and grabbed Autumn's wing as she tried to sneak off.
"You're staying put."
"Jumba!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:10 pm

"well who the hell was that girl who bloody gave it to me? i mean you? Who the hell is she?" Ora Paused before reading Adrians memories.
"Adrian we already know her"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:37 pm

"Wait.... You know her?" Belle exclaimed. "She's my stupid, idiotic, evil {censored} excuse for a cousin!"

Raph and Leo grabbed Belle's arms and hauled her off her feet before she could do any signifigant harm to anybody- including herself. She tended to to things they all regreted later when she was mad.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:02 am

"Woah, nice temper." Autumn was grinning at Belle as Nani sighed, seeing that the invitation to go into the house wasn't going to happen. Which was a good thing now, since it looked like there was gonna be a fight.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:29 am

Falljoy was about to retort something, but Sid clasped her hand across her muzzle

"I don't think saying someone you know has a worse temper actually helps, Fall,"

Falljoy swatted her hand away,

"Well, Balkuro does get mad easy,"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:35 am

"yeah the FBI came across her some time ago she wanted us to follow up on some lead of some dangerous criminal mind she had contact with..." Ora stopped when he put two and two together.
"You don't happen to have two other cousins do you one kinda freakishly smart the other kinda ditsy?" Adrian asked Belle "Although the ditsy one was pretty hot" Ora slugged him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:07 pm

"Ditsy?" Lana spoke up now, becuase with her stealth Grace nobody had noticed her. "Did you just call me ditsy?" Mikey snorted. He had heard her being called an airhead, but never 'ditsy'.

"And, yeah, Darla's a genius, but Lana's...." Belle trailed off at the cold anger in her cousin's eyes. Lana wasn't a fighter, but when she was mad enough, yeah, she'd take a swing.

"Not ditsy," Don finished for her lamely.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:13 am

Adrian laughed "HA! i knew it would work man you should see your face!" Adrian cried pointing at Lana "i knew you where there i mean your energy was faint but i could tell you where their man that was funny"
Ora sighed.
"yep this is Adrian for you being a jerk as always" Ora said rolling his eyes and gesturong to adrian who was now dancing on the spot in his victory.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:04 am

"Everyone's a jerk eventually..." Raph retorted
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

"yeah i make sure of that" Adrian said happily. Ora explained
"you know those angry feeling you get sometimes and you don't know why, yeah thats Adrian doing his stuff"
"then i guess your the one who gives us those happy blisssful moments huh?"
"Uh i guess" Ora said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

(This had to happen sooner or later)

"Who was the criminal mind Val wanted you to look up?" Lana asked, cocking a hip and brushing her blonde hair back.

Belle was opening her mouth to reinforce the question, when giant, thundering, earth-shaking footsteps rocked the ground. Belle was tossed roughly to the ground, and Raph bent to pick her up.

"What the H*ll was that?" she panted.

"Gantu!" Lilo exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Sid looked at the giant alien, "A...whale?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Belle snorted.

"A whale? Please. I've seen scarier cats than him," she stated, regaining her original attitude, which she only lost of she were in an extreme condition.

"I dunno, I think he takes the cake for fattest," Mikey said.

"What about least intelligent?" Belle asked. "Oy, you there. Wha's twelve times sixty-two?"

"You don't even know the answer to that," Lana muttered.

"Who cares?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 am

"744" Ora said quietly only seconds after Belle had asked
"Nerd" Adrian hissed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 am

Autumn simply laughed before jumping into the air and landing on the alien's shoulder. "Hey blubber-head, how you been?" She teased, dodging easily when he tried to grab her. "Aww, don't be mean. I've missed you." She grinned before diving out of the way again.

"Believe it or not, she's the only one that can put up with him. They were friends (kinda) a long time ago." Jumba told the others. Lilo blinked at Autumn and Gantu, shocked, even as the smaller alien continued teasing the 'Samoan'.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 am

"Want any help up there?" Raph called out, drawing his sai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)   TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets Lilo and Stitch (Meh, I was bored don't judge me!!!!)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next